shape
carat
color
clarity

2014 PS GTG?

justginger

Ideal_Rock
Going to uni is really cramping my lifestyle. This was going to be the first year I could go...but now it'll be 2016. That's like a light year away.

I expect tons of photos. :bigsmile:

misskittycat

Brilliant_Rock
Justginger, you were one of the people I was most looking forward to meeting :(

I have had my attendance approved for JCK so I will definitely be there! I am so looking forward to meeting you, Madalise, and everyone else!!

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
justginger|1391987123|3611609 said:
Going to uni is really cramping my lifestyle. This was going to be the first year I could go...but now it'll be 2016. That's like a light year away.

I expect tons of photos. :bigsmile:

:errrr: ;( Tell me about it. I'm hating grad school!! Luckily I'm close to LV geographically, so I'm forcing myself to attend.... but yeah, it's 2 weeks before finals. ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;(

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
misskittycat|1392000701|3611723 said:
I have had my attendance approved for JCK so I will definitely be there! I am so looking forward to meeting you, Madalise, and everyone else!!

:appl: :appl:

PSers are the best company. No one else in the world will let you extend your hands out and do the "grabby hands" gesture, and completely oblige by TAKING THEIR RINGS OFF for you to see. And when you do the same for them, they don't put their stupid thumb finger print right smack on your diamond. Yes, best company ever!

cygnet

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Aaaaah!!!! I HATE the thumbprint on the table! Drives me NUTS. Gonna see if I can make it this year. I really want to :)

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
madelise|1392009194|3611790 said:
misskittycat|1392000701|3611723 said:

:appl: :appl:

PSers are the best company. No one else in the world will let you extend your hands out and do the "grabby hands" gesture, and completely oblige by TAKING THEIR RINGS OFF for you to see. And when you do the same for them, they don't put their stupid thumb finger print right smack on your diamond. Yes, best company ever!
lol that makes me nuts. But I don't think anyone would want to touch my rings after I get em off since I need to slobber on my finger to do it.

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
I am keeping my fingers crossed that I can come this year, I want to do badly. That being said, I am not sure if I will be able to. We will have just settled into our home in Seoul a few months prior and my summer semester of classes start 2 weeks before the GTG. If I can't, I expect some amazing pictures for me to drool over!!!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm kinda shy about going, but I would really like to... I'll ask DH TO come with

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LLJsmom|1392096668|3612577 said:
I'm kinda shy about going, but I would really like to... I'll ask DH TO come with

It seemed like a few of husbands were sorta bored last time, while their wives ran off to talk to everyone and mingle. I wouldn't bring FI. It's a lot of fun, and everyone is "new" to everyone, so everyone else is just as shy! I'm socially awkward a bit but I had lots of fun hopping around meeting people.

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I wanna go tooooo!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wish I could , but I have no vacation around that time, and I live on the east coast. :/

I second the suggestion/thought of a northeast equivalent in NYC! Even if it's just an informal Gtg, lol.

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
I'd love to go to the get together, but I doubt that I will get to Vegas this year. :(( After many years, I've decided to go back to work and am focusing on that right now. However, if there was an East Coast GTG, I would go out of my way to try to be there. :appl:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ditto MTG and Christina...GTG for east coast soon? :wavey:
If we do NYC I can think of a lot of good places we could go! :appl:

MakingTheGrade said:
Wish I could , but I have no vacation around that time, and I live on the east coast. :/

I second the suggestion/thought of a northeast equivalent in NYC! Even if it's just an informal Gtg, lol.

D

Deactivated member 42515

yssie said:
I'll go if YT goes :devil:
Awwww my lover! I didn't see this! I mushes you!

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
YT|1392174729|3613318 said:
yssie said:

I'm hoping my love messages I send her will convince her to come, Yssie! Then I get both of you there :love: !

D

Deactivated member 42515

madelise said:
YT|1392174729|3613318 said:
yssie said:

I'm hoping my love messages I send her will convince her to come, Yssie! Then I get both of you there :love: !

She's bribing me with naked pics! I can't resist!

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
I wanna gooooooo!!!!

But- realistically, I dont think I can make it. Too difficult with young family.... ;( ;(

1) two young ones to be left alone with DH. :(
2) taking them travelling for a short week... :(

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
missy|1392166712|3613213 said:

MakingTheGrade said:

Diamondseeker and Yssie were both receptive to this too IIRC. Maybe we should start an 'East Coast GTG' thread to see who else might be interested in having one and start putting ideas together?

endless_summer

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Christina...|1392199689|3613451 said:

MakingTheGrade said:

Diamondseeker and Yssie were both receptive to this too IIRC. Maybe we should start an 'East Coast GTG' thread to see who else might be interested in having one and start putting ideas together?

I would! Even NYC would be hard for me, but if any MD/VA/DC PSers ever wanted to go get drinks or get together somewhere off the metro line, I would really love to meet folks (almost started a separate thread on just this)!

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
endless_summer|1392211546|3613492 said:
Christina...|1392199689|3613451 said:

MakingTheGrade said:

I would! Even NYC would be hard for me, but if any MD/VA/DC PSers ever wanted to go get drinks or get together somewhere off the metro line, I would really love to meet folks (almost started a separate thread on just this)!

Hi :wavey: I'm in NOVA and work downtown- let me know if something materializes.

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I'm in the DC area too. A big NYC get together would be awesome!

endless_summer

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Logan Sapphire & Gem Fever - I'm thrilled!

And, I'd be happy to set up a DC area GTG after the snow passes for anyone that wants to join!

never been to NYC, but one of these days, I'll get there :)

misskittycat

Brilliant_Rock
gregchang35|1392194318|3613440 said:
I wanna gooooooo!!!!

But- realistically, I dont think I can make it. Too difficult with young family.... ;( ;(

1) two young ones to be left alone with DH. :(
2) taking them travelling for a short week... :(

Greg, I am bringing my 2 1/2 year old. But there is just one of her. Two is an entirely different kettle of fish....

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
I vote NYC too! CSers can drop off stones at AGL/GIA!

EDIT: wait I can't ditch my kids.

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
Super dumb question but I haven't been able to attend previous years but am considering it this year. How do I get approval to attend JCK? Or do I have to attend that to be admitted to the PS GTG?

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
pandabee|1392618913|3616810 said:
Super dumb question but I haven't been able to attend previous years but am considering it this year. How do I get approval to attend JCK? Or do I have to attend that to be admitted to the PS GTG?

You can't go to JCK. That's trade only. PS GTG is separate.

cygnet

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I'm going! Yay!

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
madelise|1392620188|3616815 said:

Duh. Makes sense. Thanks! I haven't seen an official RSVP for the PS GTG then yet, correct?

D

Deactivated member 42515

pandabee said:
madelise|1392620188|3616815 said:

Duh. Makes sense. Thanks! I haven't seen an official RSVP for the PS GTG then yet, correct?

Correct.

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Alright, Washington x2 and Ohio.. please go!! :love: :wavey: Can't wait to spend more time with you, YT & Cygnet.. and I'd love to finally meet you in person, PB!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results