shape
carat
color
clarity

100 film quotes w/100 film clips

iLander

Ideal_Rock
This sounds good, I'm going to check it out when I have some time, Mozo. Thanks! :wavey:

iLander

Ideal_Rock
That was very cool, Mozo! :appl: :appl:

I enjoyed seeing all those clips, and it's amazing how many American expressions come from the movies.

If I had to teach a class in American slang to foreigners, I would totally use that video. It's also a good education for the younger people that are starting to forget the great movies. An example is my DD recently had a college English class watch and discuss "Fight Club". Seriously? The teacher couldn't come up with an actual great movie? :cry:

Thanks for posting, fun to view. :wavey:

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
um, actually, Fight Club is a great movie.......imo. especially, for the time when it was made.

however, Bette Davis on the staircase.......I've always been a sucker for that line in All About Eve......and the one word "Rosebud" from Citizen Kane.

there was a Coursera offering back last Fall that I did not take but I did take the syllabus of movies as a "must get" from Netflix and it really has been a very good experience for both my husband and I to watch them.

so many great movies, so little time! sigh.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for sharing this movie zombie. I am in love with good movies. Nothing else (other than a great book) can really just allow you to escape your mind and troubles for a while. And get lost in its story. Bliss when it's just right.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results