shape
carat
color
clarity

Thread page display - recent change??

Rae~

Shiny_Rock
This is a fairly minor issue, I'm sure, but it's bugging me so I thought I'd mention it. :)

Sometime in the last few days, has there been a change to the way the thread page numbers (for multi-page threads) display??

By this I mean the numbers that appear in the top-ish right corner and the bottom-ish right corner of the screen, appearing as follows:
35 posts • Page 1 of 2 • 1, 2

In the past, for multi-page threads, I seem to recall that the number of the page you were currently reading was not clickable, and therefore it was easy to quickly check what page you were viewing (by looking at what page number was un-clickable). Now, it seems that even the page you are currently on, appears as a clickable link, so unless your memory is completely awesome, when you click on a View New Posts icon from the New Posts page, and view whatever new posts have been made, you have no idea whether you need to click on further pages or not.

Does this make any sense to anyone?? Apologies if not, just let me know and I'll give it another go at explaining what I mean! :lol:

Cheers

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Not exactly, but I do see that it is more difficult to navigate.

I will loko into it and hopefully you will see an improvement soon.

Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

Rae~

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Andrey.

I understand that it's a really minor issue, but I found it significantly impacted my "browsing experience", so wanted to raise it.

I have now noticed that if you are on any page apart from the last one, you can just click the "next" button above the numbers. So if there's no Next button to click, you must be on the last page (obviously). :) However apart from that, there's still no way to identify exactly *which* page of the thread you are on (that I can see, anyway. I welcome correction!).

Anyway, thanks for looking into it.

Cheers

sillyberry

Brilliant_Rock
I'm in agreement with Rae - I noticed this one one of those uber-long threads when I couldn't figure out where I was!

Thanks!

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Hope to have it fixed next week.

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
In the mean time here is one way to tell.

Pagination_0.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results