carat
color
clarity

The 10K Appreciation Gift

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
We want to take a moment to clarify some things about achieving the 10K posts milestone and to share our appreciation with you. When Pricescope began, there were fewer members and fewer forum categories. It was harder to arrive at 10K posts, so that was an achievement that few people reached. This allowed the previous administrator, as well as us, to be generous with our appreciation gifts.

We value everyone and wish to continue giving a token of appreciation, but we have been working for a while as to how define the gift and make it objective. After carefully listening to our members, reading through posts and discussing with others, we have decided that an objective 10K posts gift is preferred by the majority of our membership, so we will now be giving a $100 gift to each member who reaches 10K posts to use with a Featured Pricescope Sponsor. Please note that the $100 gift certificate will be retroactive, so if you are an active member who has reached 10K posts, and you have not yet received a congratulations and PS gift, please hang in there, we will get to you. :- ) We’ve been very busy working on the new site, so if there are delays, please do not take it personally. We are doing our best to make Pricescope a better place for all.

With that said, there are some members who have gone above and beyond for the Pricescope Community. At our discretion, we may still on occasion issue a larger gift to those individuals. Thanks for your feedback! We hope this answers your questions and shows that we do appreciate everyone's contributions to the forums.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Andrey-

I think this is simply lovely of you to do! Thank you so much for the charming and generous gesture!

Hugs,
Deb/AGBF
:read:

Diamonds are A Girl's Best Friend

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
Excellent solution! :appl:

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
What a wonderful idea, and very appropriate! :appl:

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
I think it is a very kind and generous offer that you have made! Congratulations to those who have reached the 10k mark! :wavey:

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a wonderful gift and gesture! I may never reach that post mark, but thank you for supporting your community in this way!

lulu66

Brilliant_Rock
what a lovely idea you have decided upon. congrats to all who will be receiving it! 10,000 posts is still quite an accomplishment :D

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
What a nice thing to do.

Note to self; Post more. :bigsmile:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nice idea! Thanks! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awesome!!!! :appl: :appl:

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
That's a very lovely and generous idea.

I do sincerely hope that it doesn't lead to another rash of posters contributing little more than '+1', 'Ditto' and ' :love: '...

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it's a wonderful gift/commemoration of posters who've hit the 10k mark. Ps has certainly shown its generosity in times past with the 10K gift and I think this is a really nice way to give other 10k posters some recognition.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Andrey- indeed a very nice gesture to recognize those 10k+ posters. This is certainly a generous and thoughtful gift that you are offering PSers for their continued contribution to PS. :appl: :appl: :appl: Congrats to everyone!

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock
Very generous of you! There are many members of this forum that are invaluable for their stories and experience. Thanks for taking the effort to recognize them.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Considerate indeed! :appl:

cheers--Sharon

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
How very generous! I'm a long way from 10K myself, but thank you very much in advance! :))

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
complete thumbs up from me...

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awesome! That is very generous of you. :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results