shape
carat
color
clarity

Please remove my pictures

choro72

Brilliant_Rock
Hello, I've sent emails but the messages have remained unanswered. Perhaps my message is lost somewhere, perhaps this request is too inconsequential to address, I do not know. Whatever the reason, I would very much appreciate it if someone would take the time to look at this please.

I posted the following pictures on ps1 under the impression that they would not be migrated to ps2. However, since they have, I would like to have them removed.

This, https://www.pricescope.com/icp/view/239170
and this https://www.pricescope.com/icp/view/239397

I would like this to not be available in the following pages (or anywhere for that matter)

newlyweds/week-11-share-photos-favorite-couple-shot-t133067-30.html
newlyweds/week-27-share-photos-your-omg-wedding-moment-t141100.html

Thank you for your time.
choro72

Ella

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
choro72 said:
Hello, I've sent emails but the messages have remained unanswered. Perhaps my message is lost somewhere, perhaps this request is too inconsequential to address, I do not know. Whatever the reason, I would very much appreciate it if someone would take the time to look at this please.

I posted the following pictures on ps1 under the impression that they would not be migrated to ps2. However, since they have, I would like to have them removed.

**links removed**

I would like this to not be available in the following pages (or anywhere for that matter)

newlyweds/week-11-share-photos-favorite-couple-shot-t133067-30.html
newlyweds/week-27-share-photos-your-omg-wedding-moment-t141100.html

Thank you for your time.
choro72

I think you will find that if you look those threads up on Pricescope we removed the photos when you emailed. Your html links are cached copies and the photos no longer exist on the forum as requested.

I have removed the other links because those photos will only be found if someone has the number of the photo. They should not be marked otherwise.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results