carat
color
clarity

New Forum Troubleshooting-Please Post Questions and Answers

PrincessNatalie

Shiny_Rock
Re: New Forum Troubleshooting-Please Post Questions and Answ

Hi :)

I just wanted to point out that I am not a trade person.

It would be cool, I would enjoy it, but unfortunately I am not.

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium

PrincessNatalie said:
Hi :)

I just wanted to point out that I am not a trade person.

It would be cool, I would enjoy it, but unfortunately I am not.

All Fixed

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium

cemrn said:
thanks Ella. Can anyone explain how I get into my account to add info/edit like my ring stats and birthday? When it asked me to log in with my email and password it said invalid "contact administrator"

Hi ,

Just go to My pages Tab on the top right most Menu.

Then choose My account.

Then Click the Edit button.

Then Click on User Profile.

You should be able to see all the info you need to change.

Have a great Day!

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium

Modified Brilliant said:
On the pop up appraiser map..our location and zip code is incorrect:

We are in "Medford, Massachusetts" not "Medway."

Correct zip code is 02155.

Thank you.

Hi Jeff,

I think I fixed. Please check.

oldminer

Ideal_Rock
Trade

Thank you for loading my new information. However, there remain some issues.

1. The correct appraiser profile information is found under the lower blue map pin with the name oldminer. The location is a few blocks off for some reason.

2. The upper map pin is the correct location and the name says "David Atlas" which is probably a better choice for finding an appraiser.

Please move the correct data from under the lower map pin to under the upper map pin, but keep the David Atlas name there. Please then delete the lower map pin location.

THANKS MUCH..............

appraiser map.jpg

Jennifer W

Brilliant_Rock
Trade

Ella said:
Jennifer W said:
Hi,
Sorry if this has already been asked / covered - I didn't spot it but there are so many pages here I may have missed it. My signature appears when I look over my profile, but when I actually post in a thread, it doesn't show up (at least I can't see it). My question is therefore does anyone else see it (it just says customer service associate, DBL) and if not, how do I 'activate' it?

Thanks!

Jen

I can see it Jen.

Hi Ella,
Sorry to be a pain about this, but I still can't see it and neither can people using firefox, apparently:
post2646562.html#p2646562

Any ideas?
Thanks
Jen

Ella

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium

Jennifer W said:
Ella said:
Jennifer W said:
Hi,
Sorry if this has already been asked / covered - I didn't spot it but there are so many pages here I may have missed it. My signature appears when I look over my profile, but when I actually post in a thread, it doesn't show up (at least I can't see it). My question is therefore does anyone else see it (it just says customer service associate, DBL) and if not, how do I 'activate' it?

Thanks!

Jen

I can see it Jen.

Hi Ella,
Sorry to be a pain about this, but I still can't see it and neither can people using firefox, apparently:

Any ideas?
Thanks
Jen

Hi Jen,

We figured it out. If you go to my pages---my account---board preferences there is a button where you can select to see or not see signatures. You had this box checked for some reason.

Anyone having trouble seeing signatures or images please make sure these boxes are not checked.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Ella said:
Kaleigh said:
Ella,
It's way off. Like hours off. Still is military time.. And the military time isn't right either...

Not a big deal. I am sure you have more pressing issues to address.. But thanks for replying to me...

Hmmm. That is odd because for all of our test accounts it works fine.

Is anyone else still having issues with their time zone?
me,me,me still on military time. :confused:

Porridge

Ideal_Rock

Ella said:
I am! It's now midnight as I post this, not 23:00.

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I keep getting logged out. I'm now using Firefox because of all the issues with IE.

Also I'm on military time. (it is now the correct time, but military style, don't know if/where I can change that)

Sorry for all the edits, but it seems one issue is resolved. I'm so far staying logged in, and the scrolling issue is a matter of waiting an extra moment or so for the page to adjust back to where it should be.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

thanks, i'm on pacific time now!!! :appl:

Steel

Ideal_Rock

My signature has **poof** disappeared and I cannot upload load another.

Porridge

Ideal_Rock

Porridge said:
Ella said:
I am! It's now midnight as I post this, not 23:00.
Ignore this! I went into edit account page, resubmitted my time zone and it's on the right time now :))

diamondgirl5k

Shiny_Rock

Hi, I'm sorry if this was already answered, but I don't have time to read through the pages right now. Is there a spot on the new site for "posted today"? We used to have a link on the old site and it would show the posts from today, and I loved it. Thanks,

crown1

Brilliant_Rock

i am still experiencing time problems. i have checked the country/state closest to me a couple of times. don't know if it is my mistake or just need to wait it out? thanks!

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium

diamondgirl5k said:
Hi, I'm sorry if this was already answered, but I don't have time to read through the pages right now. Is there a spot on the new site for "posted today"? We used to have a link on the old site and it would show the posts from today, and I loved it. Thanks,

PS Admin said:
Uppy said:
I miss the "Recent Posts" button. Is that gone? It is hard to go through the fora to see where the new posts have been.

We are looking to bring it back. One of my favorite features.

In the mean time you can use the following button view-new-posts.png on the main forum page http://www.pricescope.com/forum

Hope that helps

Jennifer W

Brilliant_Rock
Trade

Ella said:
Jennifer W said:
Ella said:
Jennifer W said:
Hi,

Thanks!

Jen

I can see it Jen.

Hi Ella,

Any ideas?
Thanks
Jen

Hi Jen,

We figured it out. If you go to my pages---my account---board preferences there is a button where you can select to see or not see signatures. You had this box checked for some reason.

Anyone having trouble seeing signatures or images please make sure these boxes are not checked.

Thanks Ella, I can see it now. It was due to what the IT people in my previous job would have called "an interface error between chair and keyboard" ie it was my own fault. ;)) Sorry!

Jen

oldminer

Ideal_Rock
Trade

I know you are busy and working hard. Overnight the information people get from the Appraisers resource search has been edited and corrected for me, but there is still a glaring mistake that was clearly in my previous posting, Instead of eliminating the lower map pin location, which is incorrect, the correct location map pin was eliminated. It is only a few blocks off, but with the address and Zipcode, I can't see how Google Maps or other map service is mislocating the map pin location. My location is just above Babylon Road and Horsham Road, a few blocks north up Horsham Road and was correctly located with the now missing map pin.

Once this is done, I promise to go back to normal mode. THANKS.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I have tried unsuccessfully to change my avatar - when I go to my account and edit it looks as though the image has uploaded but when I return to the forums, there is a red x and it says user avatar.

Any suggestions?

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium

MissGotRocks said:
I have tried unsuccessfully to change my avatar - when I go to my account and edit it looks as though the image has uploaded but when I return to the forums, there is a red x and it says user avatar.

Any suggestions?

Hi MissGotRocks,

Just attach your avatar image you want to setup in a post here and I will see what I can do for you.

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium

Oldminer said:
I know you are busy and working hard. Overnight the information people get from the Appraisers resource search has been edited and corrected for me, but there is still a glaring mistake that was clearly in my previous posting, Instead of eliminating the lower map pin location, which is incorrect, the correct location map pin was eliminated. It is only a few blocks off, but with the address and Zipcode, I can't see how Google Maps or other map service is mislocating the map pin location. My location is just above Babylon Road and Horsham Road, a few blocks north up Horsham Road and was correctly located with the now missing map pin.

Once this is done, I promise to go back to normal mode. THANKS.

Should be all good now.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Here's the picture I have been trying to upload as my avatar!

ring.22.JPG

Aryana

Shiny_Rock

I am also experiencing problems with my time zone. It is showing up as military time and is not the accurate military time. I verified my account setting was the correct time zone. Even though the time zone was correct, I tried to submit it again. Every time I clicked the 'Submit' button it said my password was required. Once I entered my password, I received the error message '(email id) is already registered. Have you forgotten your password?'

I know you have many other pressing issues, I just wanted to mention I am also having the time problem. Am I doing something incorrectly on the Account Settings page so that it won't accept my updates?

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I guess I'll never be able to see full posts and photos on my work computer. I'm sure this is not a good thing for newbies with out of date browsers too. ;(

Amber St. Clare

Brilliant_Rock

Hi

Also, I've had trouble transferring my avatar. Any help you can give would be appreciated.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

This is the original if the sizing makes a difference!

Thanks for your help - I am sure you are very busy!

IMG_1198.JPG

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

You fixed my avatar - many, many thanks!!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock

Ella said:
^^Both of your badges should now be fixed.

Thank you!

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock

It says I am a trade person and I am not. Can this be updated for me? Thank you!

Lanie

Brilliant_Rock

I have the same problem trying to switch my avatar...can you please change for me as well? Or tell me what to do bc it shows up as an X and the uploaded pic doesn't show up on my posts. Thanks in advance!

jane_russell.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results