shape
carat
color
clarity

Flag on our favorite topic

stci

Ideal_Rock
Hi!

I think it's important to retreive our favorite topic easily. My suggestion is to put a flag on it. Just ask to the developper of the forum to add a special button on the topic and when I click on, there is a flag. Another day, when I come to the forum, I have a little icone to indicate each of my favorite topics.

I really hope you will do this suggestion. It's simple to do (I'm programmer) and really appreciate by the users.

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
stci|1297224444|2847284 said:
Hi!

I think it's important to retreive our favorite topic easily. My suggestion is to put a flag on it. Just ask to the developper of the forum to add a special button on the topic and when I click on, there is a flag. Another day, when I come to the forum, I have a little icone to indicate each of my favorite topics.

I really hope you will do this suggestion. It's simple to do (I'm programmer) and really appreciate by the users.

I am looking into to making it easier, in the meantime use the bookmark feature above the thread.

The list of bookmarks are shown in the overview under the My pages.

sillyberry

Brilliant_Rock
In the same vein, it would be great if there was a button where one could view any new posts in topics previously posted on. That would make me a very happy camper!

Andrey, thanks for all your hard work with PS!

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
sillyberry|1297297501|2848038 said:
In the same vein, it would be great if there was a button where one could view any new posts in topics previously posted on. That would make me a very happy camper!

Above the topics there is the view new posts button. There is also a button to go to first unread post in thread from the forum view?

You can see some better explanation here [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/forum-icons-explained.153565/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/forum-icons-explained.153565/[/URL]

Hope that is what you rare looking for. If not let me know.

Appreciate the thanks we are trying our best. :)

sillyberry

Brilliant_Rock
PS Admin|1297322314|2848323 said:
sillyberry|1297297501|2848038 said:

Above the topics there is the view new posts button. There is also a button to go to first unread post in thread from the forum view?

You can see some better explanation here [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/forum-icons-explained.153565/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/forum-icons-explained.153565/[/URL]

Hope that is what you rare looking for. If not let me know.

Appreciate the thanks we are trying our best. :)
No, not quite. Another forum I used to frequent had a devoted tab to "Show New Replies to Your Posts" (I think it was called "Updated Topics" for short). On that page, any new reply in any topic I had previously posted in was available.

Say I had previously posted in Topics A, B, C in the Pretty Stuff forum, M, N, and O in the Ugly Stuff forum, and X, Y, and Z in the Everything Else forum. Those threads all now get special treatment as potential threads to be in my Unread Topics page. Since I last read those threads, Topics B, C, N, and Y had new unread posts. Those would be listed under the "Show New Replies to Your Posts" Button (I think it was called "Updated Topics" for short). Topics A, M, O, X, and Z would not, since I had read every post in those threads.

Does that make any sense? I definitely use the New Posts button, and I view the icons. But ultimately I found this to be a great way to keep up with threads that I was actively posting in. It (obviously) isn't a necessary feature, but it is my #1 wishlist item for PS!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results