shape
carat
color
clarity

Another Subscription to Threads Question, Suggestion...

advicepls

Shiny_Rock
Similar to concerns posted here:
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/please-fix-subscription-email.146052/

I have the following concerns, questions, suggestions.

I don't know if it's completely similar or not to the linked thread, but while I mostly LOVE the subscription feature to keep up via email threads that I'm following, I find two things to be somewhat frustrating:
(1) that in addition to an email with the text of the post x person wrote in a thread I'm subscribed to, I receive an email from psforum telling me that a reply has been made to that thread. I obviously don't need both. I like getting the emails with the actually responses in them since I don't have to go online then to read what the replies say and I don't like getting the follow up email saying that there is a reply that I've already read.
(2) While I like getting the emails with responses, it seems counter productive for me to receive an email on posts that I made, I obviously know what I wrote already, and clutters up my email with 2 more emails about my own reply and from psforum telling me that I replied.

Is there any way to receive just the replies with the posts and not a follow up email from psforum? Also, is there a way to not get emails of your own posts in threads you're subscribed to?

Thank you!!

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Thank you for the suggestion. We will look into it and see what we can do.

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
We have made a few changes and you should be receiving less emails now.

:)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results