shape
carat
color
clarity

WHOA Amy Winehouse!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

HeadOverHeels4James

Shiny_Rock
Who else does this scare???

"I want at least five kids. I want twins. Blake is gonna be the most amazing dad."

- Drug addict Amy Winehouse tells the new issue of OK! U.K.
23.gif

aa76869129__opt.jpg

indypitty

Shiny_Rock
GROSS!!!

He surely won''t make the best dad if he''s in jail, which is where he is right now!

HeadOverHeels4James

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/25/2008 2:10:42 PM
Author: indypitty
GROSS!!!

He surely won''t make the best dad if he''s in jail, which is where he is right now!

Gosh I know they are so messed up. Are you from IN?

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
I seriously can''t believe that she is still alive. I cringe every single time I see a picture of her...she''s like a walking corpse.
It''s so sad. Sadder still is that I hope that she does NOT reproduce. Luckily Blake was just sentenced to (I think) two more years in jail.
All that talent.....totally wasted. I really hate talking about people being dead before they are dead (I totally hated the E! True Hollywood Story about Britney Spear''s "fall from grace"...it was like HELLO she''s still alive) but I just know that instead of learning from it the media is just going to glorify her even more. She needs HELP.

VegasAngel

Brilliant_Rock
Ick, I saw the pic on Perez Hilton this morning. I cant even look at pictures of her anymore. Unless she decides to get serious about changing her life or someone steps in & forces her, she is going to kill herself.

galeteia

Brilliant_Rock
I'm feeling the need to run for my toothbrush, mid-afternoon.
32.gif

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
It''s sad how she''s gone so down hill so quickly. A little over a year ago I was taking my daughter for a walk near my house and I saw Amy Winehouse! Of course I had to go over and say hello. She was actually really nice and polite and not really skanky looking like she is in her recent photos. I mean yes she had the bee hive etc but still. She was with Blake ( who iIthought was her gay friend lol) and some chick. Shame she''s such a mess.

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
If the stuff Us Weekly says about her health is true, I gotta be honest, I doubt she''ll live to have children. I know that''s horrible, but...clearly she''s an addict with some really nasty stuff. I hope she seeks help, because I do love her music.

Sha

Ideal_Rock
Oh my.
23.gif

And she''s so talented, too. Sad.
38.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s so sad, wishing she''d get proper help. It''s like she has a death wish.

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Her story makes me so sad _ I''ve been a huge fan of Amy''s since her first album, Frank, came out in 2002. A friend brought it to me from England, and I thought her songs were the coolest thing sicne sliced bread. The pictures of her in the CD liner notes were gorgeous - that was before she was with Blake and became an emaciated drug addict. I can''t even recognize her anymore, and and it makes me really sad to see what''s happening to her - it''s like Billie Holiday all over again
7.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
She is so vile. She has talent but she is simply gross and should not be allowed to be making decisions while she is clearly not healthy.

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
There''s a case for forced sterilization if ever there was one
23.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/26/2008 11:42:05 AM
Author: diamondfan
She is so vile. She has talent but she is simply gross and should not be allowed to be making decisions while she is clearly not healthy.
I totally agree.

VegasAngel

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/26/2008 11:14:33 AM
Author: vespergirl
Her story makes me so sad _ I''ve been a huge fan of Amy''s since her first album, Frank, came out in 2002. A friend brought it to me from England, and I thought her songs were the coolest thing sicne sliced bread. The pictures of her in the CD liner notes were gorgeous - that was before she was with Blake and became an emaciated drug addict. I can''t even recognize her anymore, and and it makes me really sad to see what''s happening to her - it''s like Billie Holiday all over again
7.gif

I cannot believe how much her looks have changed for the worse. She was very voluptuous in the past. Her management, parents etc. need to intervene.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Maybe her hopefulness towards having a family will be her motivation to get on a better, healthy path in life and cause her to straighten herself out. (there''s me being an optimist again, ha ha). I, too, think she has great talent and I feel bad for her that she has squandered several years of her life away with drugs and the wrong people...I hope she figures out soon what is important in life and finds her path to well-being.

chizzy1982

Shiny_Rock
To be honest she was probably on something when she did the interview - not a week goes by without a piccie of her plastered over the newspapers having obviously just taken something. Its so so sad as she is immensly talented and still she is amazing when she sings live. Unfortuantley i don''t think she wants to be helped.................

I was having this discussion with my BF just the other day after another horrendous picture came out - we both felt it was a question of when and not if she''s found dead from an OD, however I''m sure i read somewhere that she wants her and her "Blake incarcerated" to die young and be kinda immortalised forever such as Kurt Cobain, Paula Yates and Michael Hutchence

She is a lesson to all kids out there thinking about taking drugs

aprilcait

Brilliant_Rock
I know this is mean but this is the comparison image that pops into my head each time I see that scary picture:

amyw.jpg

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/30/2008 12:58:25 PM
Author: aprilcait
I know this is mean but this is the comparison image that pops into my head each time I see that scary picture:
Mean to that beautiful pony!!!!
25.gif

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/30/2008 12:58:25 PM
Author: aprilcait
Yeah, but can the horse carry a tune
11.gif

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
Isn''t she like 24? I honestly hope the best for her but I can''t have sympathy for addicts. Talented, yes but she does not deserve any it. And then she just pisses her life away............

Maria D

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This poor girl is in such rough shape that her wax image at Mme Tussauds looks a million times better/healthier than she does!

Amy_Winehouse_wax_figure__.jpg

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
Her poor father is desperate to get her sectioned, but for some reason the authorities won''t and everytime she goes into rehab/psychiatric units she just signs herself out again.

I have a sister the same age who is similarly screwing her life up. With the right support she should come out of it. I just wish that the media would stop focussing on her. It''s hardly a good role-model for young girls.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results