shape
carat
color
clarity

Where is Pandora

Samantha Red

Shiny_Rock
I love lurking around all the baby threads and hearing all the stories from conception onwards, but I have noticed this last week there is no sign of Pandora. Anyone know where she is and if she is okay?

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/10/2010 3:22:04 AM
Author:Samantha Red
I love lurking around all the baby threads and hearing all the stories from conception onwards, but I have noticed this last week there is no sign of Pandora. Anyone know where she is and if she is okay?
I noticed this a while ago. I have not seen Lorelei either. Perhaps they are both on PS 2.0 testing for glitches and what-not?

taovandel

Brilliant_Rock
Hmmm, she hasn''t posted on "that other site" in awhile either.....I know she had mentioned doing some building at her house...maybe she just doesn''t have access to a computer with all of that going on????

I hope everything is okay!

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was wondering about this just other day as well. I miss her posts!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lorelei is around she''s just been very busy. I miss Pandora too.

brazen_irish_hussy

Ideal_Rock
Pandora was here briefly about a week and a half ago answering questions about medical in London, otherwise I have not seen her.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Maybe she''s on Holiday?

Courtneylub

Brilliant_Rock
She posted on the other site today. Awww, Pandora, you should feel loved. Everyone is wondering you are. :)

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
Aww, you are all so lovely!
35.gif

Many apologies, I have been up to my ears in building works (ongoing) and going crazy trying to revise for the exams for the first half of the FGA, neither easy with a Daisy! Pass mark is 70% and the questions are essay and diagram drawing not multiple choice so you can''t get away with a lucky guess... all a bit of a nightmare especially with baby brain!

Exams were today, so all over now and programming will now resume as normal!

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/14/2010 7:39:56 PM
Author: Pandora II
Aww, you are all so lovely!
35.gif

Many apologies, I have been up to my ears in building works (ongoing) and going crazy trying to revise for the exams for the first half of the FGA, neither easy with a Daisy! Pass mark is 70% and the questions are essay and diagram drawing not multiple choice so you can''t get away with a lucky guess... all a bit of a nightmare especially with baby brain!

Exams were today, so all over now and programming will now resume as normal!
Eeks! I''m sure you did fantastic!

Glad to see you back...missed your posts!

(yes, I lurk in FHH more than I''d like to admit
3.gif
)

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
hey ho, Pandora
35.gif
post-exam {{{DUST}}} for excellent results, im sure you have nothing to worry about
21.gif

And Courtneylub, im glad to see you back. I noticed your other thread but it wasnt the place i think, in any case hello again
35.gif
i thought you''d gone...

Courtneylub

Brilliant_Rock
I know, I''m a horrible PSer. I just couldn''t keep up! It''s much easier to for me to stay in touch on that other thing.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Glad to see you back!!! Hoping you did well. Is the test like the CFA in the US?? My daughter took it 2 weeks ago, studied her but off and now is in Hong Kong having a blast before she starts her job next month...

How is miss Daisy?? She''s got to be walking and talking by now.. And then some...
35.gif

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/17/2010 11:27:04 PM
Author: Kaleigh
Glad to see you back!!! Hoping you did well. Is the test like the CFA in the US?? My daughter took it 2 weeks ago, studied her but off and now is in Hong Kong having a blast before she starts her job next month...

How is miss Daisy?? She''s got to be walking and talking by now.. And then some...
35.gif
Running and climbing stairs like a mad thing, I need eyes on the sides of my head let alone the back! Talking... she has about 20 words that she uses appropriately, but understands rather more than I would like...
20.gif

Not sure what the CFA is like I''m afraid. The FGA is a Fellowship in Gemmology - similar to GIA''s GG. I''ve been taking twice weekly classes since January for the first half and start the second part in September with finals next June. It''s been a shock going back to exams and especially having to hand-write essays under pressure as I''m so used to using a keyboard now - had serious cramp in my hands by the end of the two papers on Monday.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results