shape
carat
color
clarity

What''s your pet name? Not lovey dovey nick but your actual dog or cat or bird, etc names

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Fun thread!

Our wonderful (and very spoiled!) Ragdoll cat is named Boo. ( <-- See avatar!)

But he has LOTS of nick-names...

1. Boo-KAT! (emphasis on "KAT!")
2. Tiskers (when he's rip-snorting all through the house being wild 'n' crazy, we call him "Mr. Frisky Tiskers with the Crazy Whiskers" -- or just "Tiskers" for short!)
3. Stinkweed (when he's being ornary, or not cooperating when he knows full well what we want!
1.gif
)

And what is so darn funny is that he actually COMES to all four names!!!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Hehe Lynn - so funny that he actually comes for all four names
9.gif

Ollie pretty much comes no matter what word you use. We''ve been known to use "stupid" once in a while, because well, as much as I adore him, he''s never been the brightest bulb in the box
20.gif
3.gif

princesss

Ideal_Rock
My lovely girl is Lola. I was having trouble coming up with a good name (she was going to be Isolde for a while) that suited her. I was reading Lolita at the time, and though I didn''t think "Lolita" would fit (she''s not young enough or petite enough), when I said, "Lola" she perked right up and came right over to me.

The folks at the shelter were calling her "London", but that really wasn''t going to work. But it was really our first bonding moment when I said, "Lola" and she came over, so it stuck!

I''m a big fan of literary names for animals, though. BF has a list of names from various religions and philosophies/philosophers waiting for when he gets a puppy. We''re umm...kind of dorky.
2.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/7/2008 8:25:52 PM
Author: AmberGretchen
Hehe Lynn - so funny that he actually comes for all four names
9.gif

Ollie pretty much comes no matter what word you use. We've been known to use 'stupid' once in a while, because well, as much as I adore him, he's never been the brightest bulb in the box
20.gif
3.gif
Haha, AG, LOL over THAT!!! I just don't think *cunning super-intelligence* is a huge trait of most Raggies!!!
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif
Ditto litheness, agility and grace!!!
1.gif

Boo is usually sooo crazily, adorably CLUMSY... and we also laugh that he may just be a weeeeeeeee bit ... simple! Stated with only the utmost of love and affection, of course!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
1. Dogless
2. Blackie
3. Cookie

All 3 are dogs..

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
As a kid I had Puddles the duck, followed by Rhett Butler the cat and now I have Pearls who is a little kitten!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results