shape
carat
color
clarity

Weekly Workout Thread 4th June till 10th June

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy new week all
35.gif

I am trying to get decent pics of Jasmine, but am not satisfied yet that they show how lovely she is! We are so lucky to have found such a beautiful and willing horse, she is an absolute dream. Once I get some good pics I will send them to Irina and get her to post them.

I haven''t been working out the past few days as we have obviously been busy, but will go back to it in a day or two, once our new arrival is settled! However I think that a change in routine can be a good thing to keep our bodies on ''their toes'' a bit.

I wanted to say that now is a good time to reevaluate our goals in the summer months and to pay more attention to any weak areas, having more skin on show can be a good motivator and we can make good use of this! For me it is my everlasting arms
20.gif
and my abs. I have to watch the arms as Hubby was saying I looked buff in a new shirt, which immediately went in the trash!
emotion-39.gif
So no heavy weights for me with the arms, lighter and faster reps are whats needed! Buff indeed
29.gif

royalasscherlover

Shiny_Rock
lorelei, it''s nice to hear you sound so happy about jasmine. can''t wait to see pics! and i always thought being called buff was a compliment - i would love to have buff arms! i did some tricep dips last night, so maybe i will get there someday...

welcome back mara and rod. i''m sure you will both be back on the healthy track in no time.

my plea as a public health professional: for those of you who feel the need to continue to go to the gym when you are sick, please take extra precautions (frequent handwashing, thorough cleaning of any equipment used) to avoid passing your cold to others. it would be preferable to work out at home if at all possible. one of my personal pet peeves is people who continue to go to work/school/gym when they are contagious - the rest of us don''t want your germs!

food for today is kashi golean cereal for breakfast, tj''s black bean and corn enchiladas for lunch, a kashi granola bar as a snack, and either salad or a fresh veggie stirfry for dinner. dessert tonight will likely be lots of fresh fruit - i have been craving it lately and currently have strawberries, raspberries, cherries, and nectarines in the fridge. i''ll also hit the elliptical for 50 minutes after work.

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Lorelei, I''m waiting anxiously for pictures of your lovely girl. I wish my DH said I look buff...my arms are my frustration area too and GRRR is all I can say.

shortblonde, I appreciate the PSA.

I don''t have a cold, I have some other weird bug, but did not go out all weekend, just stayed at home and tried to heal. I''m feeling a bit more energetic today, a good thing as I am observing this morning and working this afternoon. I haven''t taken my temp yet, but I think it''s better. YIPPEE!

John made ribs, beans and a salad for dinner last night, it was absolutely delicious.

Have a great day all.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
kimberly are you doing arm weights for your arms? i have to say that this has really transformed my arms big time. of course some of it was flat out losing some weight but i really never liked my arms before, even when i got thinner they were still not toned, and now they are finally looking pretty nice now that i am steadily lifting weights. still have some work to do but basically it has taken me this long to see results i am really happy with. so you may want to up the weight training if you want better looking arms. as for being buff, i have some definition in my arms but i don''t show too much muscle...however i would take it as a compliment if someone called me buff...now ''manly'' is another thing
3.gif
...but buff to me means in great shape and toned, so kudos miss lorelei! i don''t lift heavy weights, i do more reps with lighter weights but you still feel it after 2 sets or so!!

have an early morning call so just having my coffee and my fage, fiber one, cinnamon, blueberry mix. back on my routine today...last nite''s lobstah dinner was VERY TASTY. i got the steamed lobster and greg got lobster mac and cheese. we had corn, fries and slaw (only ate like 1/2 of each) and chowdah. then we all shared a blueberry bread pudding which was massive and somehow disappeared very quickly. overall we are def going again because i want to try the lobstah roll!! all i ate the rest of the day yesterday was breakfast, 2 servings of cereal and some fruit up until dinner so it was probably an okay day.

have a great monday all.
2.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
We missed you Mara!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
good morning all..

shortblond, thanks for the reminder PSA.

no time for the gym today but I did get up early and take a 3.5 mile walk with Zoe. I actually much prefer exercising outdoors when the weather is so warm so this will probably become more normal for me until the cold comes back. I took my sister and a friend on the 3 mile woods hike and they both were very sore and both are fit. it just works different muscles, but I noticed I''m not sore at all anymore so I''m going to have to switch up my routine some way. getting ready to head out for the day and I hope everyone has a happy monday!!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Monday morning everyone!

In my office whenever anyone becomes pregnant they (or their husband) have to bring in donuts to announce the impending baby, so of course I had to bring in donuts this morning to celebrate our latest family member. Actually some of the donuts aren''t as bad as I had feared; the Boston Cream I had was only 240 cals according to the Dunkin Donuts website. And I brought soup for lunch.

Until we get the dog walker set up I''ll be getting an extra 2 miles per day of walking in since I have to go home at lunch and let the puppy out. I should be glad about the opportunity to burn the extra cals but I''m just so tired from them keeping me up all night...

Lorelei, I''m so happy for you and Jasmine. As for arms... Ug... I need to start working mine a bit.

Shortblonde, I agree with yu 100% about staying home when you''re sick! I can''t tell you how many times I find people in my office that should be AT HOME. It makes me crazy.

Kimberly, the idea of ribs sounds so good! We haven''t had them in so long--YUM!

Mara, your dinner sounds marvelous!! Welcome back!

Mrs. S., 3.5 miles with Zoe--what a good dog you have! I doubt I could get either The Demon or Oscar to go 3.5 blocks...

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
good morning!
I''m frustrated that I am up 1/2 pound over the past month despite all my efforts. I know 1/2 pound is nothing, but I had hoped to be losing. I''m just doing one thing that could be derailing my efforts, which is eating a small serving of light ice cream or sherbert for dessert most nights lately. Man, ice cream is my weakness, and that breyers light is SO good! But what I think is going on is maybe gaining muscle. My inches are actually down slightly and clothes are fitting fine. I''ve been doing more weight training (especially circuit training) so it would make sense to be gaining muscle. I feel myself getting stronger, which is great, but I feel like my arms are actually bulking up with muscle. I will try to count cals more rigorously this week to make sure that the light ice cream is not putting me too high, and if that''s not a problem, then I''ll just chalk it up to muscle gain!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lorelei I missed you guys too!
5.gif
Can''t wait to see horsie pictures.

Gail...I don''t know if you saw my post about gaining and losing 4-5 lbs from day to day while traveling, but I really would not worry about 1/2 lb on the scales. You can move from 1-2 lbs just from day to day depending on how much water or similar is in your body at any given point in time.

I have had to train myself to be WAY less dependent on the scale than I used to be mentally. Having that scale in our room over the last 4 days of our trip really just let me see how entirely inaccurate the scale can be in determining what you VISUALLY look like to everyone else. I gained and lost 4 lbs every day basically and Greg and others said I looked entirely the same, and my clothes fit the same etc. You can be retaining water from a humid day, from too much salt intake, etc. Sometimes I weigh myself at the gym before doing weights and then after and I gained a lb after doing weights. Can you really gain a lb in 15 minutes? Nope! So anyway...my advice would be to pay more attn to your measurements and clothes fitting than the scale esp as you probably ARE gaining more muscle and burning more fat.

I will weigh myself at the gym tonite when I go and I am sure I will see some horrific number since we had a dinner out last nite and the clam chowder was pretty salty. I drank a trough of water last nite too. So I am probably a water retention powerhouse today. But I know not to give it really any credence...unless my clothes start getting too tight or the measuring tape agrees. Then I worry! hahaa.

Speaking of ice cream, I made a beautiful discovery while on our vacation...Breyers has a Reese''s Peanut Butter Cup ice cream that is only 160 cals for 1/2 cup. And it has bits and pieces of the actual candy mixed in with a vanilla''y kind of ice cream. It was TASTY. I love the candy but rarely eat it because ... well it''s not healthy and it has a ton of cals so I loved the ice cream...gives you that PB cup taste but in a far more filling manner. And it''s protein! hahaa. So if anyone is a Reese''s PB whore (calling DJ...)...this might be a way to get your ice cream AND RPBC fix in one fell swoop without derailing the lifestyle change.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/4/2007 12:06:22 PM
Author: Mara

Speaking of ice cream, I made a beautiful discovery while on our vacation...Breyers has a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup ice cream that is only 160 cals for 1/2 cup. And it has bits and pieces of the actual candy mixed in with a vanilla'y kind of ice cream. It was TASTY. I love the candy but rarely eat it because ... well it's not healthy and it has a ton of cals so I loved the ice cream...gives you that PB cup taste but in a far more filling manner. And it's protein! hahaa. So if anyone is a Reese's PB whore (calling DJ...)...this might be a way to get your ice cream AND RPBC fix in one fell swoop without derailing the lifestyle change.

You just made my day!!!

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/4/2007 12:10:25 PM
Author: Dee*Jay

Speaking of ice cream, I made a beautiful discovery while on our vacation...Breyers has a Reese''s Peanut Butter Cup ice cream that is only 160 cals for 1/2 cup. And it has bits and pieces of the actual candy mixed in with a vanilla''y kind of ice cream. It was TASTY. I love the candy but rarely eat it because ... well it''s not healthy and it has a ton of cals so I loved the ice cream...gives you that PB cup taste but in a far more filling manner. And it''s protein! hahaa. So if anyone is a Reese''s PB whore (calling DJ...)...this might be a way to get your ice cream AND RPBC fix in one fell swoop without derailing the lifestyle change.

You just made my day!!!
And mine!

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
Lorelei I missed you guys too!
5.gif
Can''t wait to see horsie pictures.

Gail...I don''t know if you saw my post about gaining and losing 4-5 lbs from day to day while traveling, but I really would not worry about 1/2 lb on the scales. You can move from 1-2 lbs just from day to day depending on how much water or similar is in your body at any given point in time.

I have had to train myself to be WAY less dependent on the scale than I used to be mentally. Having that scale in our room over the last 4 days of our trip really just let me see how entirely inaccurate the scale can be in determining what you VISUALLY look like to everyone else. I gained and lost 4 lbs every day basically and Greg and others said I looked entirely the same, and my clothes fit the same etc. You can be retaining water from a humid day, from too much salt intake, etc. Sometimes I weigh myself at the gym before doing weights and then after and I gained a lb after doing weights. Can you really gain a lb in 15 minutes? Nope! So anyway...my advice would be to pay more attn to your measurements and clothes fitting than the scale esp as you probably ARE gaining more muscle and burning more fat.

I will weigh myself at the gym tonite when I go and I am sure I will see some horrific number since we had a dinner out last nite and the clam chowder was pretty salty. I drank a trough of water last nite too. So I am probably a water retention powerhouse today. But I know not to give it really any credence...unless my clothes start getting too tight or the measuring tape agrees. Then I worry! hahaa.

Mara, I agree with you 100% about day to day fluctuations, but what I said is that I am up 1/2 pound over the last month. I''ve been recording my weight and measurements every Weds even though I don''t post them here, and I weigh myself every day as well, and I just noticed that I have seen no improvement at all in a month. It is just such a slow process for me. But every day I look in the mirror and am so happy not to be 20 lbs heavier, which is where I was about 18 months ago. I just wish it moved at a faster pace for me (b/c it certainly climbs on fast enough!)

I have a big reunion this fall and we are also talking more about starting a family in the next year or two (maybe). I would like to be at a healthy weight before both of these things!! Now that''s motivation! The thing is, there''s not much more I can do workout wise - I am at the gym every day, switching up my workouts like crazy, pushing myself long and hard at my cardio, doing more weights than I used to.... and I''m good with my eating too. I think I am going to do more detailed tracking though just to make sure.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Happy new week all!

Welcome back Mara, sounds like a good trip.

Lorelei, I know what you mean about being buff. I need a little arm toning, but I don''t think I''d like to be to the point where I was called buff either.
2.gif

DeeJay, are we still on? And if so, where and what time do you want to meet?

I''m running about getting ready, just spent another huge wad of money on stuff. Some I had to have, some I didn''t.
5.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ellen -- OH YES we are still on! Do you want to meet in the lobby of your hotel? I live just a few few blocks from there, and any time is fine for me. Maybe we could have breakfast on Michigan Avenue and then go for the bling? Nothing opens until 10:00 anyway. And you shouldn't have any problem recognizing me--I'll be carrying my *axe*.
2.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/4/2007 2:02:37 PM
Ellen -- OH YES we are still on! Do you want to meet in the lobby of your hotel? I live just a few few blocks from there, and any time is fine for me. Maybe we could have breakfast on Michigan Avenue and then go for the bling? Nothing opens until 10:00 anyway. And you shouldn''t have any problem recognizing me--I''ll be carrying my *axe*.
2.gif
LMAO Um, I don''t think they''ll let you in the hotel with that thing.
9.gif
25.gif

Sounds good! I don''t know how far, or not, a breakfast place is (or anything for that matter!), so you tell me what time to meet you, and we''ll try to time being done eating when things open.

And I''ll try and figure out what I''m wearing to let you know.

Forecast so far says about 82, so it should really be like high 70''s??

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/4/2007 2:33:56 PM
Author: Ellen
Date: 6/4/2007 2:02:37 PM

Ellen -- OH YES we are still on! Do you want to meet in the lobby of your hotel? I live just a few few blocks from there, and any time is fine for me. Maybe we could have breakfast on Michigan Avenue and then go for the bling? Nothing opens until 10:00 anyway. And you shouldn''t have any problem recognizing me--I''ll be carrying my *axe*.
2.gif
LMAO Um, I don''t think they''ll let you in the hotel with that thing.
9.gif
25.gif

Sounds good! I don''t know how far, or not, a breakfast place is (or anything for that matter!), so you tell me what time to meet you, and we''ll try to time being done eating when things open.

And I''ll try and figure out what I''m wearing to let you know.

Forecast so far says about 82, so it should really be like high 70''s??

The forecase I''m looking at in the Chicago Tribune is saying 88, so I think it will be a bit warmer than the high 70s, even by the lake. This is one day when we''ll be HOPING for a breeze, LOL!

How ''bout if we meet at 9:00? An hour should be plenty of time to eat and get on our way.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
speaking of icecream, which I absolutely LOVE too. Breyers has also jumped on the 100 calorie snack pack band wagon and makes little 100 calorie cups. remember the icecream cups that you used to get at birthday parties as kids? that is what they look like but they taste a lot better
18.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/4/2007 2:46:50 PM

The forecase I''m looking at in the Chicago Tribune is saying 88, so I think it will be a bit warmer than the high 70s, even by the lake. This is one day when we''ll be HOPING for a breeze, LOL!

How ''bout if we meet at 9:00? An hour should be plenty of time to eat and get on our way.
I like my forecast better, now it says 81.
11.gif
So yeah, breeze would be good. Actually though, nice hot, humid weather would make me feel right at home.
20.gif

Ok, I''ll dress a little cooler. And I''ll meet ya in the lobby at 9!

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/4/2007 3:04:19 PM

Date: 6/4/2007 2:46:50 PM

I like my forecast better, now it says 81.
11.gif
So yeah, breeze would be good. Actually though, nice hot, humid weather would make me feel right at home.
20.gif

Ok, I''ll dress a little cooler. And I''ll meet ya in the lobby at 9!
I SOOOO wish I could join you two... Two of my very favorite PSers in my favorite city! (I used to live there, not far from Michigan Ave!)

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ELLEN - just to be sure, you'll be at the Sheraton at 301 E. North Water Street, right?

Gail, it would be so much fun if you were here too! Seriously, we do need a national PS GTG!!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/4/2007 3:34:50 PM
ELLEN - just to be sure, you''ll be at the Sheraton at 301 E. North Water Street, right?

Gail, it would be so much fun if you were here too! Seriously, we do need a national PS GTG!!
Oh DeeJay, I''m sorry. It would have been nice for me to reiterate the name of the hotel, like you don''t have anything else to remember other than where I''m staying.
20.gif
9.gif

Yes mam, that''s it.

And Gail, thank you! I wish you could come too. We really DO have to have a national GTG!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/4/2007 5:50:29 PM
Date: 6/4/2007 3:34:50 PM

ELLEN - just to be sure, you'll be at the Sheraton at 301 E. North Water Street, right?

Oh DeeJay, I'm sorry. It would have been nice for me to reiterate the name of the hotel, like you don't have anything else to remember other than where I'm staying.
20.gif
9.gif

Yes mam, that's it.

And Gail, thank you! I wish you could come too. We really DO have to have a national GTG!

No worries Ellen--I just wanted to make sure I show up in the right place on Friday morning!

On the workout front I'm off the gym as soon as the HH gets home to supervise the monsters. Right now they're standing in the entryway licking each other on the mouth (I'm sure that means something in canine land, LOL) but I'm sure this is only the lull before the storm. There is after all that big pink squeaky snake to fight over!

And foodwise I was not as good as I thought today. Somehow I have only 230 cals left for dinner (ha--like that's gonna happen!). I might have a little left over pasta that the HH made the other night with some bits of chicken sausage cut up in it for protein.

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Happy Afternoon All,

Mara, I need to really focus on lifting weights. I get frustrated and give up because I don''t see changes but if I just stuck to it I probably would. It''s a good goal for this summer.

We''re going out to dinner tonight, I owe it to John, he''s cooked 8 nights in a row. We''re going to go to an OLD Italian restaurant in Point Loma, should be fun.

Enjoy your evenings everyone.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/4/2007 2:54:36 PM
Author: mrssalvo
speaking of icecream, which I absolutely LOVE too. Breyers has also jumped on the 100 calorie snack pack band wagon and makes little 100 calorie cups. remember the icecream cups that you used to get at birthday parties as kids? that is what they look like but they taste a lot better
18.gif
I am gonna get me some of those - because when I see ice cream, even light ice cream, I just want to fill the bowl!! This will at least make it easier to portion!

I was calorie counting religiously and treadmill walking but since the move that has ceased totally. I did do a 6 mi walk last weekend with a friend. But I am trying to get back on the bandwagon. Back to sparkpeople!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just back from the gym; 30 mins on the bike for 175 cals and 32 mins on the elliptical for 325 cals, 500 total. Not to mention I walked over four miles today coming and going to work TWICE becuase of having to walk Oscar at lunch. I am coming in at food 1490 cals though because I somehow lost my mind and counted stupidly in the middle of day and left myself virtually nothing for dinner. (Note to self: get a new abacus!)

No workout for me tomorrow becuase I have to go to an industry group meeting at 7:00 pm, but that's OK becuase I've had three good workouts in a row and my knee is clicking in a funny way so I think a day off is a good idea.

Off to the shower and then to call the *dog walker* (angel chorus please) so I can set up a mid day walk for the new monster and I won't have to hoof it home at lunch any more.

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey Everyone,

My first day in the office went smoothly. It took a while for people to rearrange things as everyone wanted me to be back in my old office, at my own desk, in my special chair, etc. So, it was a busy morning with people moving, getting settled, etc. Then I just went to work and it felt good to be back in the saddle.

No workout on Monday''s now that I''m a working man again. We met an employee for Sushi at our Monday Sushi place and had a very nice evening.

Shortblonde, the advice is much appreciated. And since I was one of the people who definitely went to the gym when I had a bit of a cold, I was extra cautious and used disenfectant on every machine I used to ensure I could not pass my germs on to others. I would not have gone had I been coughing or sneezing. I am very sensitive to the fact that the machines are full of germs and would never intentionally pass along anything to someone. It actually angers me when people get off the elliptical after sweating all over it for 30 - 60 minutes and just walk away. Our gym has sanitising bottles and paper towel dispensers all over the place and they''re constantly reminding people on the monitors and the PA to PLEASE wipe off the equipment after every use. Plus, we are asked to carry a real towel with us to wipe off the machines with each use, which we always do. So, it''s pretty ingrained in me to do that. It was one of the issues I had with Gold''s Gym in Raleigh. They don''t provide paper towels or sanitiser anywhere and I think that''s just wrong. Our gym in Tampa is much more in tune with the benefits of cleanliness and keeping germs at bay. Anyway, thanks for the reminder.
36.gif

My cold seems to be gone now. It''s the shortest lived cold I''ve ever had in my life (knock wood, my head or anything other surface that brings luck). If ever I wondered what working out can do for you besides making you look better, I certainly have learned it can dramatically cut down on the duration of a cold. YAY.

Tomorrow will be my first time working out at night again. For the past couple of months, I''ve had the luxury of working out during business hours and I will surely miss that for sure. But the bills must be paid and I''ll gladly join the night time gym crowd again for the priveledge of earning a paycheck.

I hope everyone''s day went well. Looking forward to pics of Jasmine whever you get the chance to post some Lorelei! And thanks for getting the week off to a good start as usual too!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Lorelei - I am looking forward to horsey pics as well!! She sounds just gorgeous. Thanks for the good start to the week, as usual. I''m definitely working on starting to tone up a little - I''ve switched from my 5 days a week cardio only to adding some strength-training classes. Its sort of a circuit training class - we do cardio intervals with lots of light weights and resistance, and stuff on the exercise ball to really work the core. It definitely is making me sore!!

Mara - welcome back and congrats on not gaining too much on the trip. It sounds like you guys had tons of fun and some really good food, but still managed to find a reasonable vacation-worthy balance with your healthy habits
36.gif

Gail - I really feel you on not losing a lot. I''ve sort of stalled as well. I''m 36 lbs down since January, which is 1 lbs beyond my original goal weight but still 4 lbs above a "healthy" BMI, and so I''d really like to lose 9 more lbs to be in my healthy range. But I''m still counting my calories (if anything, even more carefully because I feel like there''s less room to overeat anything), and I''m hoping its just a temporary stall while I''m starting to build muscle. I''ll keep my fingers crossed that yours is the same - you sound like you''ve been so diligent and consistent for so long, I think its just wonderful.

Rod - I''m glad your first day back at the office was good. That must be so great to have people that you work with who clearly care about you and your happiness so much! And that''s wonderful that your cold is gone so quickly.

DJ and Ellen - I hope you guys have a ton of fun at your get together - it sounds like lots of fun for sure!

Welcome back FG - we''ve missed you here! I hope your return to healthy eating/tracking and exercising goes well!

For all the PB cup lovers, Dreyer''s/Edy''s also makes a yummy PB cup flavor called Fudge tracks - mini peanut butter cups and fudge streaks. Yum!!
18.gif

Kim - I can''t do weights on my own either. I wonder if you could get a "fun" video to do at home for strength training? With some nice energetic music?

SB - good point about being careful who you expose to your germs. I work in a lab and so I''m super-conscious about that as well. I have been totally craving the fresh fruit as well. They had a farmer''s market for the first time ever this past Saturday at our apartment complex and I loaded up - peaches, cherries, strawberries, lots of other yummy stuff but best of all fresh rapberries - what a treat!!
9.gif
18.gif
36.gif

MrsS - sounds like you are in fantastic walking shape. Zoe really looks like such a cutie and I think its so great that you and she get to exercise together like that - I''m sure its fantastically good for both of you!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
eating today has been light...lunch was TJ burrito and had wow cow butter pecan fro yo for snack, then a fage with mango butter for some pre-workout energy. went to the gym and did 50 minutes on the elliptical for 450 cals. dinner was TJ''s rosemary chicken and rice with TJ''s green beans which i roasted in the oven with garlic and lemon juice and olive oil. very tasty and lots of fiber and protein overall. i''m light on cals at about 1300ish so far...but i don''t know if i want to eat anything else so we''ll see. i plan to eat pretty lightly this week to get back on track and also because we are going to napa for a wedding this wkd and we''ll be eating out a few times and i don''t plan to be healthy hehee. anyhow hope everyone had a great day!!!

phoenixgirl

Ideal_Rock
No workout this morning due to the cold.
7.gif
Yesterday I walked 4.3 miles in a little over an hour, so I''m hoping to get back out tomorrow. But last night and this morning I was just too tired and too stuffy. The drip is definitely moving from my throat to my nose.

peachy

Shiny_Rock
Hope everyone is doing well.

Yesterday was 45 minutes of step and a 1 hour weight class. Tonight should be spin.

I think I have to really start counting calories to see where I am in a given day... I''m sure eyeballing it isn''t working. LOL! Seems like such a daunting task...

Have a good day!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results