shape
carat
color
clarity

wedding Thank You Cards?

AndreasComunale

Rough_Rock
We're getting married August 20. We've begun receiving gifts, and I want to send nice thank you cards. The thing is: I wanted to get personalized cards. Can you help me ?

vicky_spd15

Rough_Rock
Hai,

First of all congratulations to both...

I hope you people looking for personalized cards, may i know what kind of design you looking to send?

Personalized cards available in various designs and you can attach your photo...

sparklebaby

Rough_Rock
We got personalized cards done by a local minute man press... They actually turned out quite well and was not too expensive.

asheihamei

Rough_Rock
Actually, the thank you card is traditionally written by the bride, and include the groom somewhere in the text. Of course, that works for before and after the wedding. And how nice that you want to go ahead and thank people promptly soon after you get them!
Let's say the gift was a stand mixer. Here's a suggestion what to say: Dear Aunt Mable and Uncle Bob, thank you both so much for the Artisan mixer, it is beautiful. You were right, the black one is perfect for our kitchen in our new apartment. Jeff saw it, and was so excited about all the cookies and cakes I can make with it. His sweet tooth thanks you, too. Can't wait for the wedding, we will see you there. Love, Angel.
You are right, the bride uses her own stationary right up to the wedding day.
I would skip the initials, it would be less expensive. And please skip the cards that have THANK YOU written across the front, they look tacky. Some simple cards, [mine are embossed, they have a raised picture frame border, on the front and are cream], would work, some with a gold or silver band around them would be elegant and tasteful. See your local Hallmark, or you local printer for ideas.

mco312

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Look at artifactuprising.com :bigsmile: congrats on the wedding!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not sure if this firm is a multi-national and operates in USA, however I have been using Vistaprint for many years for personalised seasonal cards, and one can customise his/her own cards from blank or choose one of their many designs and customise to suit.

DK :))

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results