shape
carat
color
clarity

Thinking of starting a gratitude journal...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Peepa

Shiny_Rock
Had one for a brief time and ended up writing a ton of things in it for the first couple of weeks and then forgot about it. Want to start another one and only list a few each day. Since the holidays are coming up and we are feeling a bit cheerier and grateful, what are you thankful for today?

Here are mine on a Monday afternoon:

1) My husband who smooches me before riding off to work.
2) My doggie who lays on her side and stretches as far as her limbs will let her when I pull up the covers to say "Good MoRRRRNNNinG princess!"
3) A job.
4) Sushi.
5) That it''s almost time to go home.

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
1. A husband who walks me to my car every morning and greets me with a hug and a kiss every afternoon; a husband who cooks, cleans, makes me tea, and understands my need to be left alone as well as cuddled and loved.

2. My funny sister.

3. My darling nephew.

4. My fantastic parents.

5. The hot cup of tea that''s helping my throat feel better.

6. The kids I am lucky enough to work with every day, who teach me more than I ever could have imagined.

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
1. That the semester is almost over.
2. That I was blessed enough to be able to purchase food for needy families have a nice Thanksgiving
3. For the cheese pizza with Ricotta that we are having for dinner!
4. That I have a great husband!

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
1) That I was able to make my grandma smile even at such a bad time.
2) My son''s giggle
3) My husband who has held everything together at home so I could be elsewhere
4) Earl Grey
5) prayers

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
1. My little Chupacabra and Big D...and all their kisses and snuggles
2. My fantastic husband who rubs my back and tells me that he appreciates how darn hard I work
3. My career which has taught me to think outside of the box
4. My family...and spending the holidays with them...and how overly happy that makes me because I love them so darn much
5. My best friend, her strength is amazing.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
1) Psyched to go to FLA with my husband this Sunday. He travels a lot, so having a get away will be great

2) My kids. They were home this weekend, we had such a great time. Time passes so quickly, so having them here, was awesome.

3) My doggies. They are getting old, but are hanging in there.

4) My Elizabeth who raised me pulled through after heart failure. She''s now in a care facility and doing great.

5) My friends. They are an awesome bunch. We are all going through the whole aging parent thing. Huge suppport, and they make me smile.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Nice thread!!! I feel super blessed and grateful for so much!

1. I have wonderful parents and family who love me and my husband.

2. I am surrounded by wonderful friends.

3. I have a home and don''t worry about my next meal which makes me feel blessed especially durning these difficult times.

4. My hubby hugs and kisses me everyday and we eat dinner together w/out the tv on.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results