the show me your infant(s) thread.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
post some pics of your infants here.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I will proudly post pictures of my first granddaughter who was born 11-16-11! The first was in the hospital and the second was Christmas Eve!

IMG_2669B.jpg

cec12-11.jpg

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
DS...what a cute little girl you must be a proud granny... :appl:

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
My twins and of course they make this mommas heart beam daily :D they are 8 months. oh and they don't sleep in the same crib; I just thought putting them together in the crib would make a fun picture! hehe :halo:

DSC_1365 - Copy.JPG

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Diamondseeker! Oh my gosh I love her santa outfit, she is a doll!!! Please post pictures in the mommas thread if you get a chance; I would love to see more pics :love:

ImperfectGirl

Shiny_Rock
Trade
DS - What a gorgeous granddaughter you have! I love that little Christmas outfit and hat!!! :love:

Skippy - Your boys are a.d.o.r.a.b.l.e. How can you resist those smiles?! :appl:

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
*sob* my baby isn't really a baby/infant anymore ;(

untitled.JPG

Sha

Ideal_Rock
Awww...nice idea for a thread! Love all the pics so far! :love:

Here's a pic of my daughter D, from a few months ago.

dpinkdress.jpg

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Aww Sha she's so pretty!

Sha

Ideal_Rock
Thanks HH! And :love: at your little man! They grow up fast, don't they? I remember when you posted his newborn photo sometime back - seems like just the other day. :))

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
pic of my two PITB daughters from many years ago.

moi128.jpg

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
What beautiful little girls they were! Now they're all 'growed' up, but still love their daddy. :bigsmile:

Lucky you. :wavey:

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here's my Liam at about 2 weeks!

Liam.jpg

charbie

Ideal_Rock
My little miracle. She just rocked out open heart surgery last week and is such a trooper. We found out she has a genetic deletion syndrome and will have some challenges due to the deletion....but looking at her bright eyes, I think she's going to be just fine ;-)

386649_290030004366335_130510313651639_738748_165752511_n.jpg

Sha

Ideal_Rock
What a cutie charbie! Wishing her all the best of health as she grows. Love those bright eyes.

elle and DF - cute kiddos!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh my gosh I am loving this thread!!! Love all the babies!!! :love: Dancingfire, your girls were so precious; I bet they are gorgeous young ladies. Sha, awww your daughter is so beautiful!!! Charbie, she looks fabulous and so bright eyed to me. ELLE and HH, your sons are so handsome!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think I died and went to heaven! I can't believe that just when I was asking for a thread like this in the adoption thread, one had just been started! I love the babies. I just love them. They are gorgeous. I don't know which ones I want to kidnap first, but none of them are safe from me. :lickout:

Deb/AGBF
:saint:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here are some pictures of my daughter as a baby. The first one was taken when she was six weeks old in Colombia; she was born with a head full of straight, spiky, dark hair. The second was taken when she was about a year old (if I remember correctly) here in the United States. She was playing with health food store Cheerios (called Oatios, I think) at the photograher's studio!

Deb/AGBF
:read:

DSC00045.JPG

DSC00044.JPG

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful baby Whitney was, Deb! You must have been 'over the moon' when you first saw her :love:

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: So many cute babies!!! I am on overload:)

Sha, D is ADORABLE!

Charbie-I am sorry to hear that Aubrey has had such a rough start, but I think you are absolutely right--looking at the gorgeous bright eyes I think she'll be just fine ;))

Kunzite

Brilliant_Rock
charbie - That picture of A just melts my heart!! :love:

Oliver as a newborn...

IMG_04702.jpg

...and now as a sassy one year old.

IMG_2467.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
isaku5|1325288387|3091831 said:
What a beautiful baby Whitney was, Deb! You must have been 'over the moon' when you first saw her :love:

Thank you, Isabel. I never hesitate to agree that she was (and is) physically beautifully since as an adoptive mother I had absolutely nothing to do with it! I just couldn't believe that that baby was actually going to be mine when I saw her. It all happened in a very odd place, not where it was supposed to, and I was alone (not with a friend or relative or my husband). But that story belongs in the adoption thread! Thank you (as always) for your kind comments.

Hugs,
Deb

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have been really hesitant to post comments on individual babies here because leaving anyone out would be a crime!!! I have to say that the photograph of charbie's daughter is simply award winning, however! We all have babies that are just as beautiful and are begging to be held and cuddled in the snapshots we took of them, but the professional photographer charbie used knew at just what second to take the photograph which seemed to capture her angelic soul. I only wish each of us could have a professional portrait that great to post!

Deb

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, my! These are all precious pictures...every single one!!!

My "baby" is now 16, but since Deb and DF posted pictures of their babies, I will, too! I don't have any of her early pics on the computer, but here is one when she was under 2.

Mtn. Lake 017a.jpg

charbie

Ideal_Rock
AGBF|1325302780|3092021 said:
I have been really hesitant to post comments on individual babies here because leaving anyone out would be a crime!!! I have to say that the photograph of charbie's daughter is simply award winning, however! We all have babies that are just as beautiful and are begging to be held and cuddled in the snapshots we took of them, but the professional photographer charbie used knew at just what second to take the photograph which seemed to capture her angelic soul. I only wish each of us could have a professional portrait that great to post!

Deb

Awww, Deb, that is so sweet of you! I agree that PS'ers have some great looking kids :) your daughter is a splitting image of my DH's cousin's daughter who is a few weeks younger than my DD. I actually had to show her to DH and he agreed that she could be her twin! I love those pics!

As for our pro photos- it was very important to me to get high quality photos taken. We didn't spend any money on wedding photos, and now I regret it. I was lucky to find a local photographer who is quite reasonable. I bought a year long package from her at a great discount, so we will have pro pics taken at 3, 6, 9, and 12 months. Aubrey is quite special to us, and even moreso knowing her path might not be the typical one we would choose for our kids due to her unique chromosomes. She brings so much joy to my husband and I, is such a lively little girl, and she simply melts my heart. I gasped when this pic was sent to me- I agree that she could not have captured a better face. I appreciate the compliments very very much! And I'm so blessed to wake up to this precious baby each day!

Edited bc I left out that it was DH's COUSIN'S daughter...my husband did not have daughters 3 weeks apart...

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
I don't have an infant anymore but here is DD as a newborn, almost one year old, and 2.5 years old.

All of the babies are adorable. I feel honored to have been able to "see" some of these children grow through the years :love:

SnewbornOneTwo.JPG

noelwr

Brilliant_Rock
my little Skye a few hours old and then 1 year old...

noelwr020112.jpg

Lanie

Brilliant_Rock
Loving this thread!!!! What beautiful little ones! Thanks for starting the thread DF, and loved your comment about your precious little girls! PITB...ha! :cheeky: Oh my stars AGBF -- your little girl is G O R G E O U S. How old is she now? Same here...wish I could comment on all of the bebes....cuteness overload! :love: :love: :love:

Charbie -- I didn't realize your little one's special situation. I am off to google what it is. She looks fabulous and beautiful to me, and huge hugs for what she has already been through.

Here's my Anderson at a couple of days old, and then one year. :love: My heart melts when I see him, even when he's putting his foot up on his highchair and he knows he's not supposed to.

Anderson web2.jpg

IMG_7696 - Copy.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
A few pics of my daughter Aralia. She's a character already...

IMG_2252-1.JPG

really freaking cute kid-1.jpg

mad baby-1.jpg

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don't have any baby photos of James on my laptop but here is one from when he was 3. I will have to scan some baby pics in later.

james2.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results