color
clarity

The Official TTC Thread!

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: The Official TTC Thread!

April20|1415977678|3783398 said:
Well, my temp shot up this morning. Hopefully it will stay up. If it does, it will confirm ovulation for CD15. I think CD15 should be correct because I had definite O pains on CD13, 14. If CD15 holds, it will be one of the earliest O dates I've had in quite some time and I would venture to say it's the Vitex!

That great news! I'm experiencing similar timing, my OPK was + on day 12&13 and went - that night. I also had cramps and some sharp pain on 13. Today is 14 and no spike yet but I'm hoping it'll come tomorrow and I've actually ovulated. If so I'll be thanking the fertilitea for helping me get back on track!

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Wow, that's pretty quick and clear results from taking vitex.

AFM, I'll be testing tomorrow but think it'll be negative as I'm having pms symptoms today. Vision of that glass of wine with dinner is dancing in my mind and helping a bit with pms. :naughty:

April20

Ideal_Rock

baby monster|1415981847|3783464 said:
Wow, that's pretty quick and clear results from taking vitex.

AFM, I'll be testing tomorrow but think it'll be negative as I'm having pms symptoms today. Vision of that glass of wine with dinner is dancing in my mind and helping a bit with pms. :naughty:

Well, you're not out till you're out! But if you are, enjoy the wine. I love a good Malbec.

I O'd on CD19 last month and CD21 the month before so I will be pretty darn thrilled if the CD15 holds true!!

April20

Ideal_Rock

Looks like I might have been prematurely happy. My temp dropped back down today. Will see what happens tomorrow.

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium

April20|1416059171|3784069 said:
Looks like I might have been prematurely happy. My temp dropped back down today. Will see what happens tomorrow.

I hope it shoots right back up! My temp finally went up today and now I have to see if it stays up, we're def in the same boat!

April20

Ideal_Rock

Ugh. Definitely got faked out.

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I'm sorry April :( did you have any other pre O symptoms?

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium

CD1. That pinot noir at last night's dinner was great :bigsmile:.

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium

baby monster|1416153599|3784649 said:
CD1. That pinot noir at last night's dinner was great :bigsmile:.

I'm sorry babymonster but I'm glad you got to enjoy some fabulous wine and dinner!

April20

Ideal_Rock

Just my typical pinchy feelings and my cervix is high. It's still high. We will see.

April20

Ideal_Rock

Still no temp rise, but rather than hovering in the low 97's, it dropped to 96.84 today, which is did last week when I got faked out. So hopefully it's for real this time. I'm really wondering if my body geared up last week and then it didn't happen. Who knows. I'm trying not to get all psychotic, but I'm leaving Friday evening for a long weekend away w/o DH. I'm hoping I ovulate before then so that I'm not obsessing about potentially missing the "window".

And my brother texted me this morning. They're expecting their second child in June. Their daughter is six. A sibling will be really good for her.

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Still 4 days until Friday, April. You can get in lots of action before then. ;)) Congrats on being an aunt for the second time.

April20

Ideal_Rock

baby monster|1416244652|3785176 said:
Still 4 days until Friday, April. You can get in lots of action before then. ;)) Congrats on being an aunt for the second time.

Thanks... i just hate feeling like I'm living my life in limbo all the time.

I'll acutally be an auntie for the 3rd time. ;)) My sister has a daughter as well. I'm excited all the same, but at the same time a touch jealous. My SIL is under 30. I'm not. What can I do.

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium

4 DPO here. I had a temp dip today but not all the way down to cover. I had a weird experience yesterday, I keep a bottle of prenatals at work since I usually eat breakfast there. They're soft gels and one of them must have opened up and leaked. They reeked of fish from the DHA and I almost threw up just smelling them! I thought I could suck it up so I tried to take one but that didn't happen! I had to throw out the whole bottle which was only half done. Ugh.

They were one a day which was nice but they're so gross and apparently they can leak. Now I'm back to my honest co 3 a day whole food ones. The DHA is separate and I keep those at home. Bleh.

April20

Ideal_Rock

Ewwww... I'm going to need to avoid that smell! I don't do well with fishy smells at all. Shame you had to ditch the whole bottle though!

My temp is up this morning. The last couple days I've had the same "pinchy" feeling, so hopefully this is it and I've O'd. Is it possible to O twice in one month? Because I swear, last week when my temp shot up and then back down, I really could have sworn I O'd. It was very characteristic of every previous month. Just weird that it went back down, dipped again and has shot up again. Maybe my body just geared up and then fizzled out last week.

monkeyprincess

Ideal_Rock

Asscher, I've had that same thing happen with prenatals with DHA. Just the thought of it makes me want to throw up. I now take a normal prenatal and Burpless Fish Oil supplements (that are also mercury free). They don't have a fishy smell or taste

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium

April20|1416417928|3786520 said:
Ewwww... I'm going to need to avoid that smell! I don't do well with fishy smells at all. Shame you had to ditch the whole bottle though!

My temp is up this morning. The last couple days I've had the same "pinchy" feeling, so hopefully this is it and I've O'd. Is it possible to O twice in one month? Because I swear, last week when my temp shot up and then back down, I really could have sworn I O'd. It was very characteristic of every previous month. Just weird that it went back down, dipped again and has shot up again. Maybe my body just geared up and then fizzled out last week.

My last cycle my body tried to ovulate around CD 18, positive OPKS temp rises slowly for four days, and nothing. I didn't actually ovulate until CD 42. It's annoying but it happens. I hope this is it for you!

April20

Ideal_Rock

I got cross hairs this morning, so it looks like I O'd on CD20. Here's to the TWW.

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium

April20|1416585423|3787959 said:
I got cross hairs this morning, so it looks like I O'd on CD20. Here's to the TWW.
:clap:

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium

How are you all doing? I'm 11 DPO and nothing but BFN. I've got a few more days before AF is due but I'm thinking I'll be seeing her soon. I would love to not test every day but I know I will anyway lol. Here's to a few more days!

April20

Ideal_Rock

Asscherhalo_lover|1416937468|3790291 said:
How are you all doing? I'm 11 DPO and nothing but BFN. I've got a few more days before AF is due but I'm thinking I'll be seeing her soon. I would love to not test every day but I know I will anyway lol. Here's to a few more days!

When did you start testing? If it implanted later, you could still get a BFP! It's not over till it's over.

I'm 7DPO. I had a dip down to 97.47 this morning. I was at 97.97 yesterday. We will see what tomorrow brings; I'm trying not to read too much into it. We hit -5, -3 and -1 so I'm really hoping we get good news this month. I'm trying to hold off on any testing. It makes me crazy to see BFNs and it made me crazy to see a faint line that turned chemical. Lose, lose situation. Oh, the agony of TTC!

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium

April20|1416939100|3790308 said:

When did you start testing? If it implanted later, you could still get a BFP! It's not over till it's over.

I'm 7DPO. I had a dip down to 97.47 this morning. I was at 97.97 yesterday. We will see what tomorrow brings; I'm trying not to read too much into it. We hit -5, -3 and -1 so I'm really hoping we get good news this month. I'm trying to hold off on any testing. It makes me crazy to see BFNs and it made me crazy to see a faint line that turned chemical. Lose, lose situation. Oh, the agony of TTC!

I started at 8 DPO. I hope you have better luck!

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Yeah, the testing makes me nuts so I try to hold off until 12DPO. Hopefully both of you with get great news in the next few days.

We're going on brief TTC break until new year. So busy with work and social obligations around this time of the year. Plus we've been sick off and on the past couple weeks as DS keeps bringing home new and wonderful illnesses from school.

April20

Ideal_Rock

Asscherhalo_lover|1416961998|3790505 said:

Okay, so I told myself I wasn't going to do this, but well, you know good intentions and all that. I decided to test today (8 DPO). Crappy hold, so not concentrated urine BUT.... I have the faintest of faint lines on the IC. We will see if it darkens, but it does look like it has color and is not an evap. I will see what tomorrow says.

On another note, I kept my friend's 3 year old for two hours today. She puked in my car and on my sofa. I feel like she's training me. Oh, and I had to wash ALL her clothes except her socks. They came to get her and she was in DH's t-shirt and socks. Poor kid.

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium

April20|1417026151|3790770 said:
Asscherhalo_lover|1416961998|3790505 said:

Okay, so I told myself I wasn't going to do this, but well, you know good intentions and all that. I decided to test today (8 DPO). Crappy hold, so not concentrated urine BUT.... I have the faintest of faint lines on the IC. We will see if it darkens, but it does look like it has color and is not an evap. I will see what tomorrow says.

On another note, I kept my friend's 3 year old for two hours today. She puked in my car and on my sofa. I feel like she's training me. Oh, and I had to wash ALL her clothes except her socks. They came to get her and she was in DH's t-shirt and socks. Poor kid.

Fingers crossed for you April! Don't worry about the puke, you'll be very well acquainted with your washing machine soon enough!

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Happy Thanksgiving ladies! It's also my birthday and CD1, lol. I had a 12 day LP this month and ovulated on day 14 so I had my actual classic 26 day cycle this month. At least something is back to normal! Do you all think I should continue the fertilitea or go on my own this month?

Enjoy the day ladies and hopefully some shopping tomorrow!

April20

Ideal_Rock

Asscherhalo_lover|1417094943|3791195 said:
Happy Thanksgiving ladies! It's also my birthday and CD1, lol. I had a 12 day LP this month and ovulated on day 14 so I had my actual classic 26 day cycle this month. At least something is back to normal! Do you all think I should continue the fertilitea or go on my own this month?

Enjoy the day ladies and hopefully some shopping tomorrow!

Did the fertilitea lenthen your LP? If so, I would say stay on it. If it helped take you back to your normal, I would keep taking it to maintain for now. I don't see it hurting you.

AFM, I tested again this am. I'm a maniac. It's still faint but you don't have to turn it at a weird angle, hold it under strong light and do an IC line dance to see it. You can actually see it in pics and it came up MUCH faster than yesterday. I'm hoping this will continue to be good. I feel bloated this month and have had some sharpish, O like pains during my LP. Weird for me so I really hope it means something. I stopped taking the Vitex shortly after O. I had read to stop taking it and to keep taking it. I was going to keep on for the month just in case but them I went to NY last weekend with a friend and left it at home. I decided not to restart again.

Anyhow, here's the pic. I think you can see the line.

ETA: crap. It's not that visible. It is visible at arms length in person.

_24621.jpg

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Holy crap that is totally visible! Sticky dust to you April!!! :appl: Have you tried an FRER yet?

Last months LP was 14 days on my own and this month it was 12. I also stopped fertilitea after O. I think 12 is actually normal for me though as my cycles were 26 days before birth control. Anything over 10 is fine right?

April20

Ideal_Rock

Asscherhalo_lover|1417097739|3791210 said:
Holy crap that is totally visible! Sticky dust to you April!!! :appl: Have you tried an FRER yet?

Last months LP was 14 days on my own and this month it was 12. I also stopped fertilitea after O. I think 12 is actually normal for me though as my cycles were 26 days before birth control. Anything over 10 is fine right?

I *think* anything over 10 is fine. Mine are always 13-14 so I will be honest and say I've never spent much time reading about LP. I'm always trying to convince my body to O earlier! So maybe don't take it this month since you had a 14 day LP on your own and see what happens. I'm such a contradiction.

I have not tried a FRER yet. I have two. I don't let DH know I'm insane and test early so I'm waiting until AF is due to use them. I can't let him know I'm a maniac. Some things should be kep secret. Ha ha ha.

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Lol there's nothing maniacal about it! My DH kept asking me when it was time to start testing lol. He's more excited about it than me! Either way you only have a few more days to go!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results