shape
carat
color
clarity

The Official TTC Thread!

JGator

Brilliant_Rock
Re: The Official TTC Thread!

AMC, did you ever get a 2nd beta? Sorry to hear about AF. My thoughts are with you.

random_thought

Brilliant_Rock

AMC- I'm sorry :(sad

AFM- Well today is just sucking the ever loving life straight out of me. Went to the bathroom, lots of cm but also bright red blood. Anyone got something I can beat the crap out of?

amc80

Ideal_Rock

JGator|1396292275|3644457 said:
AMC, did you ever get a 2nd beta? Sorry to hear about AF. My thoughts are with you.

Thanks all.

No. Apparently the lab I go to (which is the major one in town) doesn't actually have labs open on Saturdays. So, when you have blood drawn on a Saturday stat it is sent to the hospital and processed in their lab. Which means the lab I go to doesn't have access to the results, and, for some reason, nor does the hospital itself. I'm assuming the results were sent to my doc, who, of course, is out of the office today.

I do have an appointment with her tomorrow, though. I'm sure she will send me for a retest, which I'll do tomorrow afternoon, and hopefully get the results first thing that next morning. That will be CD3 so I'm hoping I can get the blood work from the RE done that day and not have to wait another cycle.

random_thought

Brilliant_Rock

random_thought|1396293165|3644468 said:

AFM- Well today is just sucking the ever loving life straight out of me. Went to the bathroom, lots of cm but also bright red blood. Anyone got something I can beat the crap out of?

Nevermind, it stopped now. Lots of cramping though. Bleh.

amc80

Ideal_Rock

random_thought|1396295426|3644484 said:

I'm hoping it's implantation cramping to go along with that lovely tip dip!

random_thought

Brilliant_Rock

amc80|1396295575|3644485 said:

Me too, although I wouldn't have exhaustion that soon as a result. I just need today to be over lol

amc80

Ideal_Rock

random_thought|1396296503|3644489 said:
amc80|1396295575|3644485 said:

Me too, although I wouldn't have exhaustion that soon as a result. I just need today to be over lol

Ha, tell me about it! In addition to all this fun, I'm trying to close on my condo today (I'm selling). We are waiting on one freaking piece of paper. We were supposed to close on Friday. The good news is I can now have a drink, which I will likely be doing when I get home. So there's that.

pancake

Brilliant_Rock

I'm really sorry to hear that you got your period, amc. I know that the early testing is the hardest thing for you to let go of, but I do think you'd spare yourself of a lot of the rollercoaster if you could hold off until 12-13DPO at least?

random_thought

Brilliant_Rock

Just wanted to update. I had the bleeding yesterday but it was just the one time and has stopped since. My temp went back up this morning and I've been having horrible back pain and a cramping by my ovary. I'm not reading too much into though since I read that around 6/7dpo you ovary will produce a cyst that releases the progesterone until either you menstruate or you reach 12 weeks pregnant.

Just waiting patiently for my 50 pack of wondfos to get here on Thursday...patiently...yup....

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock

RT, good luck waiting till your Wondofo's get here. Fingers crossed this for you.

AMC, Hoping everything is set for your closing this week. Sorry about AF. Hoping you can get the blood work in time.

AFM: Still have a dark postive-ish looking OPK. No BDing action, not sure what will happen tonight but we'll see. I was just too tired yesterday and DH was putzing around with something and I wanted to go to bed.

random_thought

Brilliant_Rock

I couldn't wait to begin peeing on things....feel free to throw out your predictions. This one was in the afternoon and I held my pee for maybe 2 hours but my pain in my left side was so bad I decided to try anyways.

sam_0843.jpg

amc80

Ideal_Rock

Do you have a picture that isn't quite as bright?

random_thought

Brilliant_Rock

I can try to get one, I'm horrible at taking photos lol

random_thought

Brilliant_Rock

better?

sam_6.jpg

amc80

Ideal_Rock

Yeah, better. I swear I see the start of something but I also have awful line eye.

random_thought

Brilliant_Rock

amc80|1396396177|3645440 said:
Yeah, better. I swear I see the start of something but I also have awful line eye.

It's always hard to tell this early, I'm only 8dpo :) We'll see if the morning is any different!

random_thought

Brilliant_Rock

So it's sounding like I have a ruptured ovarian cyst. I'm hitting the percoset and dh is keeping a close eye on me in case we need to go in to the er. Fingers crossed my temp stays down and my dinner does as well, sigh.

amc80

Ideal_Rock
random_thought said:
So it's sounding like I have a ruptured ovarian cyst. I'm hitting the percoset and dh is keeping a close eye on me in case we need to go in to the er. Fingers crossed my temp stays down and my dinner does as well, sigh.

Oh no! I had one of those once and I had no idea what it was. All I could do was lie in a ball on my bed and eventually it passed. Keep us posted!

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Hugs RT regarding the cyst. That sounds really painful.

Amc, sorry about the cp. I hope the RE can help sort out what's going on.

random_thought

Brilliant_Rock

Temp is up more today but bfn. Don't know why I expected to see anything different, sigh...

sam_0876.jpg

monkeyprincess

Ideal_Rock

Random, its hard for me to see anything in those pictures, but are you seeing something in person and that's why you're posting them? Sometimes it's hard to see it in pictures. Sorry to hear about the possible cyst. I had one several years ago and ended up in the ER because I thought I had appendicitis. So painful.

LC, glad to hear you are close to ovulating. Even if you take this month off, it's at least good to know that your body is working properly again. I hope this happens again for you soon.

S&I, how are you doing? Hope all is well with you!

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock

RT, hoping the percocet is helping and sorry to hear about the pain. Hoping it passes and temps stay up

AMC, Have you heard anything back from the RE?

S&I, how are you doing, friend?

AFM: temp went up today, so I'm pretty sure I O'd last night. Didn't get any sessions in since DH was not in the mood last night, but whatever, I'm not that stressed about it... yet. Maybe in May I'll be more anxious. O day was CD28 according to FF, boo. That means I'll have a 39 day cycle, longest since having Ethan. Hopefully it's a result of the D&C and next cycle I'll O sooner.

amc80

Ideal_Rock

lliang_chi|1396457068|3645883 said:
RT, hoping the percocet is helping and sorry to hear about the pain. Hoping it passes and temps stay up

AMC, Have you heard anything back from the RE?

S&I, how are you doing, friend?

AFM: temp went up today, so I'm pretty sure I O'd last night. Didn't get any sessions in since DH was not in the mood last night, but whatever, I'm not that stressed about it... yet. Maybe in May I'll be more anxious. O day was CD28 according to FF, boo. That means I'll have a 39 day cycle, longest since having Ethan. Hopefully it's a result of the D&C and next cycle I'll O sooner.

Yeah for O! Sorry you couldn't BD last night but we all know your DH has super swimmers.

I did hear back. Thankfully, my beta dropped to 3 yesterday which means I can get my CD3 testing today. He's also adding in some extra since I now have had 3 early losses.

S&I

Brilliant_Rock

RT, sorry about the possible ruptured cyst. Sounds painful. Sorry about the BFN too, but you're still in it if your temp is still up!

MP, I'm still here. I ended up finally Oing on CD25 last cycle, but we didn't BD anywhere near O because A got sick for almost a whole week and ended up getting DH and my mom sick too, so we were all super tired. I'm on CD2 now. How are you doing? Isn't your RE appt coming up soon?

LC, yay for O but boo for it being so late. Hope it's just a side effect of the D&C, and not lengthening cycles. Will you try acupuncture again if your cycles start getting too long? I know it's probably harder to schedule now that you have E though.

AMC, yay for not needing another rhogam shot! Hope all your blood tests come back normal and it's really just a matter of you catching the right/healthy egg soon!

AFM, CD2 after a long-for-me cycle. I geared up to O last cycle around CD14, but I must have gotten stressed out and delayed it until CD25. I'm going to try to stay calm this cycle and see if I go back to normal. I'm not really sure when I should start OPKs this cycle though. It's kind of a pain because I've apparently forgotten how to PIAC without making a mess :oops:

monkeyprincess

Ideal_Rock

LC, I strongly suspect your pregnancy and D&C had some impact on your longer than usual follicular phase. I really hope your next cycle goes back to normal and you have good timing next time around. Having a month off after the D&C might end up being an okay thing for your body anyway, even though I am sure you are pretty anxious to get started again.

S&I, keeping my fingers crossed that you also have a more normal cycle length next time around and you are able to keep your stess levels down as much as possible if that was the culprit. Last month might just have been a fluky deal, so don't be too hard on yourself or cause yourself more stress by worrying about being stressed, if that makes sense. And yes, my RE appointment is in less than 2 weeks, so I'm happy about that. It felt like it would never get here, and I'm very curious to see if she has any new ideas about what might be causing our problems and what she suggests.

random_thought

Brilliant_Rock

Well ended up going to the er today. Turns out I have a hemorrhaging cyst on my left ovary so that's wonderful. It has it's own blood supply so I need to go see my RE within the next 6 weeks to talk about another laparascopy to have it removed. I really don't like my life so much right now. :(sad

monkeyprincess

Ideal_Rock

Random, so sorry to hear that. Are you still feeling uncomfortable? And have you taken any more HPTs? I wonder what they do about that if you get pregnant. Hang in there.

random_thought

Brilliant_Rock

I'm still pretty miserable. I got a beta at the hospital which came back negative but I also only 8dpo.
I was able to get an appointment at the RE on April 21 but they are going to try their hardest to get me in sooner.

amc80

Ideal_Rock

Yikes, Random, I'm really hoping everything turns out okay. I'm also glad you decided to go to the ER.

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock

RT, hang in there. Hope the RE can get in you ASAP.

AFM: Temp shot up, so pretty sure I'm past O now. Just waiting for AF now then we'll try for real.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results