shape
carat
color
clarity

The Official TTC for 6 Months or More Thread

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
SB, big hugs to you. I wish I could give them to you in person. I'm so very sorry you're feeling left behind. I had an "and then there was one" moment on this thread too & it's such a sad, lonely, helpless feeling.

That is very encouraging that you have genetically normal embryos just waiting to stick. I hope your lining improves so this cycle is a go & that you have your sticky bean very soon. I can't remember-did you do the immunology panel or was that the next thing? As a last resort, would you & your DH consider using a surrogate?

I really do think of you often & am pulling for you like crazy. I keep checking on all of you ladies & will be so happy when all of my sisters in this sometimes awful journey have completed their families. Please do keep us posted. I know you will be a mom, one way or another.

PT, big hugs to you too. I hope your IVF cycle is successful. I can't even imagine what you've been through.

random_thought

Brilliant_Rock
Just popping in to see how everyone is doing :wavey:

4dpo over hurrrr. May the 4th be with all of you ttc :cheeky:

JGator

Brilliant_Rock
RT, hi good to see you. Happy Cinco de Mayo. :wavey:

SB, how are you doing? What is new with you? :wavey:

LC, are you out there? We miss you. :wavey:

AFM, I am here chugging along - 14.5 weeks pregnant, but in limbo till we find out if the remaining twin has trisomy 13 or not. Amnio is next Thursday May 14, and then we wait 10 days for the full results.

random_thought

Brilliant_Rock
JGator|1430841170|3872446 said:
RT, hi good to see you. Happy Cinco de Mayo. :wavey:

SB, how are you doing? What is new with you? :wavey:

LC, are you out there? We miss you. :wavey:

AFM, I am here chugging along - 14.5 weeks pregnant, but in limbo till we find out if the remaining twin has trisomy 13 or not. Amnio is next Thursday May 14, and then we wait 10 days for the full results.

JG I'm so sorry if I missed this, but what led them to think it may be trisomy 13? Sending you good thoughts that it isn't that and good thoughts if it is that as some of the best people I know have trisomy 13 :)

JGator

Brilliant_Rock
RT, I had a CVS done which found 7 of 20 cells had T13. I doubt you know anyone with T13 as most babies if they survive to be born do not live past 1 year old. Maybe you are referring to another trisomy. Will keep you all updated after my amnio next week.

random_thought

Brilliant_Rock
I had to go back and look it up, you're right. I was thinking of trisomy 21. Lots of prayers for you and your family while you wait for your results *hugs*

monkeyprincess

Ideal_Rock
RT, hope you are hanging in there. I think you said you were taking a more relaxed attitude and just see what happens. Really hoping you get good news one of these days, lady!

JGator, thinking about you a lot! I want so badly for you to get good news and to put all these worries behind you.

SB, I also think about you a lot. I don't think you are posting much anymore, but I'm still thinking about you and always hoping for good news.

LC, lady, I miss your posts, but I hope life is good!

Good thoughts to anyone else who is still trying and struggling!

random_thought

Brilliant_Rock
Just poppin by to leave this here :bigsmile:

11103526_10100438288918930_1245406401_n__1_.jpg

amc80

Ideal_Rock
random_thought said:
Just poppin by to leave this here :bigsmile:

OMG!!! Congrats!!!

aviastar

Brilliant_Rock
YEEEEEEEEEES! The best news ever!

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!

monkeyprincess

Ideal_Rock
Wow, RT! Best wishes to you that this is a sticky one!!!

JGator

Brilliant_Rock
Great line RT!!! Go Girl. Sending loads of sticky, healthy dust your way. Congrats!!!

random_thought

Brilliant_Rock
My lines are still super light, not getting my hopes up until they get darker...

Lavender_81

Rough_Rock
Congrats, RT!!! Hoping for a sticky, healthy bean for you!!

random_thought

Brilliant_Rock
Fairly certain this isn't a viable pregnancy. My lines are pretty much non existent now.

monkeyprincess

Ideal_Rock
Sorry to hear that, RT. :blackeye: Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

JGator

Brilliant_Rock
RT, fingers crossed. It may be too early to rely too much on the lines. Hope so, anyway.

random_thought

Brilliant_Rock
I'm still getting the light lines and I'm 2 days late so this is getting painful

JGator

Brilliant_Rock
RT, can you go in for a beta?

random_thought

Brilliant_Rock
I ditched my RE so I don't really have anywhere to go. I think I'd just rather try and not dwell on it :(sad

aviastar

Brilliant_Rock
There are no words, Random. I'm so sorry.

random_thought

Brilliant_Rock
AF showed- back to the drawing board.

JGator

Brilliant_Rock
RT, I am so sad for you. Hang in there.

monkeyprincess

Ideal_Rock
RT, I'm so very sorry. I know how devastating this must be for you. I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
RT, I am so very sorry. Sending you a huge virtual hug.

random_thought

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for all the well wishes ladies, I'll be ok :))

I spent most of today and yesterday in excruciating pain and am thinking about getting a consult with Dr. Sinervo at the center for endometriosis care. I think I may have adenomyosis as well as endometriosis. Adenomyosis occurs when endometrial tissue, which normally lines the uterus, exists within and grows into the muscular wall of the uterus. The displaced endometrial tissue continues to act as it normally would — thickening, breaking down and bleeding — during each menstrual cycle. An enlarged uterus and painful, heavy periods can result.

There aren't any fertility treatments with it because the issue is that the egg can't implant in the spongy wall. The only relief (of course) is a hysterectomy so it's getting to the point where I'm like well, would I like to try for another baby for the next 5 years and be in excruciating pain or have some relief and enjoy the family I already have. Just feeling pretty meh about it all.

monkeyprincess

Ideal_Rock
Hugs, RT. I'm so sorry you are dealing with so much pain and potentially having to chose between two extremes. I honestly don't know what I'd do in your shoes, but I think it is wise to get that consultation to hear what they have to say about whether you have the additional condition and about your prospects of conceiving and staying pregnant. Hang in there. You are in my thoughts!

aviastar

Brilliant_Rock
Random, I'm with MP- I think the consult would be a great next step to clarify your rock and a hard place choices right now. I'm sorry you are dealing with physical pain on top of the emotional pain. It just plain sucks.

I don't mean to pry, so feel free to not answer, but have adoption or surrogacy ever been on the table for you guys? Just in case you need the hysterectomy, which I hope you don't!

random_thought

Brilliant_Rock
aviastar|1432053990|3878524 said:
Random, I'm with MP- I think the consult would be a great next step to clarify your rock and a hard place choices right now. I'm sorry you are dealing with physical pain on top of the emotional pain. It just plain sucks.

I don't mean to pry, so feel free to not answer, but have adoption or surrogacy ever been on the table for you guys? Just in case you need the hysterectomy, which I hope you don't!

We thought about it, but it's not really for us. I know both of those roads can be long and stressful as well and dealing with the infertility was more than enough for us. We're lucky to have Cayden so if we aren't able to get pregnant ourselves, we'll be ok as a family of 3 :))

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results