shape
carat
color
clarity

The Official TTC for 6 Months or More Thread

random_thought

Brilliant_Rock
Here's the test compared to other walmart cheapies I took this week. This mornings test is on the bottom. Ignore the smudge in the middle, a piece of hair got on it and I smudged it a little trying to get it off lol

10490338_10100292490809510_1693001487_n.jpg

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Pretty exciting, RT!!!

random_thought

Brilliant_Rock
Here's my update!!!!!! I just can't believe after 3 years it has FINALLY happened for us!!!! This is a second cheapie test followed up by a frer.

10634219_10100292526792400_1784994519_n__1_.jpg

10660715_10100292527570840_1553425675_n.jpg

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade
SO happy for you, RT!!

Sha

Ideal_Rock
ooohh RT, Congratulations!!! There's definitely a bfp on all the tests you posted!! How exciting! ! :appl: Wow, such a roller coaster! I guess what you had was implantation spotting! What a beautiful surprise after everything you've been through. :D

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, RT!! What wonderful news!! Sending tons of sticky dust your way. :clap: :dance: :appl:

JGator

Brilliant_Rock
Amazing news, RT!!! Stick, baby stick!!!

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
RT - Congrats! I'm very excited for you!

Bright - Still a secret, I suppose! :shhh:

LC - Do you have a new home lined up already? Good luck with your sale.

Beta was good yesterday. They want me to schedule a 6 week u/s, but I am going to say no and will wait for 7 weeks or whatever they recommend is the next step.

monkeyprincess

Ideal_Rock
LV, that's great news! Yeah, it would probably be good to hold out until 7 weeks or at least 6.5 to ensure you'll see the heartbeat. Very happy for you!

Random, hope you're doing well too. What an answer to prayer.

Choro and JGator, any closer to confirming ovulation?

SB, if you're still checking in, I'm thinking of you!

Nothing new on my end. I'm feeling pretty sorry for myself and trying to snap out of it and remember all the good things in my life. Better than the alternative. Just hoping the next couple of weeks go quickly and that I'll have a resolution soon.

random_thought

Brilliant_Rock
Last night I started having brown discharge. Today I've had red bleeding all day. Not enough to fill a pad in an hour. No severe cramping. No blood clots. My test this morning was lighter than last night - but I looked up my tests from C and the first test I took at night was really dark and the next day the test was so light you could hardly read it. And he came out ok so I'm not too worried about that. For now I'm on bedrest until tomorrow morning when I can call my RE and was told to drink 8 oz of water every hour. Fingers crossed! :pray: :pray: :pray:

JGator

Brilliant_Rock
This is the last 4 or 5 days of opks. I only poased once yesterday and today. Top one is oldest and bottom one is today. What do you all think? FF says I Oed 2 days ago. I don't remember having a line so many days after O before.

20140907_112853.jpg

random_thought

Brilliant_Rock
JGator|1410113535|3746531 said:
This is the last 4 or 5 days of opks. I only poased once yesterday and today. Top one is oldest and bottom one is today. What do you all think? FF says I Oed 2 days ago. I don't remember having a line so many days after O before.

That's quite a conundrum. They all look positive, maybe you ovulated 3 times lol. But for real, I have no idea which one is the most positive. Hopefully you just covered all of your bases!

monkeyprincess

Ideal_Rock
Random, sorry about the spotting. Hopefully, they can get you in to check your progesterone and maybe hcg. Hang in there. How many dpo are you?

JGator, I can't tell anything based on the opks because unless they just dried lighter, none of them appear positive to me. Then again my phone may be deceiving me again. I also usually only had a day or two of lines before a clear positive. What was your cm like? I assume FF is basing ovulation on your temps? Just keep covering your bases I guess....

random_thought

Brilliant_Rock
monkeyprincess|1410114319|3746539 said:
Random, sorry about the spotting. Hopefully, they can get you in to check your progesterone and maybe hcg. Hang in there. How many dpo are you?

Today marks 13dpo so I'm not surprised that the tests are still light at this point. Last night's test is on the top and this morning's test is on the bottom...

10699316_10100292967379460_1881698049_n.jpg

JGator

Brilliant_Rock
MP, I agree. None got as dark as the control line. I assumed I just missed it -but I keep wondering how long the lines will show up! Crazy month. We have not covered all bases this month, and I will have no idea when to test and what to expect this month! Sorry about your sadness and uncertainty. It's totally not fair. Give Ev extra squeezes. K has been super clingy lately so we're getting a lot of snuggle time in.

RT, sorry about the spotting. Hope it is nothing.

LV, good news about the beta. Keep on baking!

amc80

Ideal_Rock
JGator- I've gotten several days of positives after O. Sometimes the LH just hangs around.

Sha

Ideal_Rock
Jcgator- strange. Are u having any signs of impending O, like ewcm? Maybe your body kept gearing up to O but didn't?

RT- sorry about the spotting-hope it stops. Your morning test still looks a bit darker, though...

JGator

Brilliant_Rock
Hi, everyone has asked about the EWCM. I usually don't see a lot of it, so I don't really look for it/track it and depend more on my temps and OPKs. My DH just left for a work trip few days so I hope I did O 2 days ago. That would be ideal! We'll see. Oh yeah, and then I need a good egg too. Hmm....less likely for that to have happened.

royalasscherlover

Shiny_Rock
jgator, I have no experience with OPKs since I don't ovulate on my own. Fingers crossed that you ovulated and got a good egg.

rt, I hope everything works out with this one. Sending sticky dust.

LV, congrats! So glad everything continues to go well.

mp, I'm sorry you're feeling so down and still in limbo. I'm still holding out hope for you, but I understand why you want to protect yourself by expecting the worst.

choro, hope you get a positive opk soon.

lc, so sorry to hear that your hcg is still high. I hope it resolves soon. Good luck with your home sale too!

Sorry I disappeared - I have been trying to focus on TTC as little as possible since it mostly upsets me at this point. I got myself in a pretty bad emotional state a couple weeks ago, but I'm doing a bit better now. I don't feel hopeful, but I do feel less pessimistic and more neutral, which is a vast improvement. I have a lining check next weekend and a FET tentatively scheduled for next week if my lining is ok.

monkeyprincess

Ideal_Rock
Hug SB, I know how hard it is to stay positive in all of this. I feel like I should probably take a break from here for awhile sometimes as well, but since I have nobody else to talk to about it other than DH (and he just doesn't have the energy to deal with it sometimes), I can't stay away. Anyway, I'm sending good thoughts to you for this cycle. I know it's probably hard for you to imagine it ever working, but I just know you are going to be successful one of these days. Hopefully, a perfectly healthy little blast is waiting to implant.

JGator, hoping you did ovulate when you think you did. It sucks when you don't know for sure when it happened though. Are you still getting a line or has it faded? And yes, I did get to spend a lot of time with Ev this weekend, and it certainly helps. The problem is that he keeps talking about babies all the time. I just wish we knew we had a baby on the way in April. It would've been just perfect, but I need to let that idea go and just hope it happens again soon.

Random, any update? Really hoping the spotting has stopped and that you are getting a clearer line on the hpt.

FYI - this is that study I mentioned earlier that shows just how bleak my situation is: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1046/j.1469-0705.1995.05040267.x/pdf
I am trying to decide if I should request to come in for bloodwork at least this week or if just better to wait until next week and hope I have closure at that time.

JGator

Brilliant_Rock
SB, good luck with the FET next week. I hope your lining is ready to go!

MP, sorry Ev keeps talking about babies. Did you see the Royals are expecting their 2nd? Everyone is preggo. No fair. I tested again last night and the line was still there - I think on the lighter side of the spectrum though. I guess I just need to be patient for another 2 weeks or so. And. don't go away from this thread - you would be greatly missed.

monkeyprincess

Ideal_Rock
JGator, yes I saw that news this morning. Makes me feel pathetic to be jealous of celebrities or royals, etc., but I can't help it. I would do anything to be pregnant with a healthy baby right now.

JGator

Brilliant_Rock
Don't feel pathetic. You are human. We are in this together!

random_thought

Brilliant_Rock
More bleeding and clotting this morning. The pregnancy tests have just gotten lighter and lighter since I last posted :((
Went in this morning for bloodwork and they don't count it as a pregnancy unless anything shows in the beta. I had a barely there but visible line there this morning so that is all I'm hoping for at this point. I just KNOW I can get pregnant without IUI so I'm hoping they will let me try and assist me. If not, well, I guess I'll be switching doctors again :((

JGator

Brilliant_Rock
Hugs, RT. I think this proves you definitely can get preggo without IUI though. Have you thought of doing Clomid with a trigger shot? We did that with our daughter - it worked on the 3rd attempt. Much less expensive than IUI.

random_thought

Brilliant_Rock
JGator|1410195205|3747051 said:
Hugs, RT. I think this proves you definitely can get preggo without IUI though. Have you thought of doing Clomid with a trigger shot? We did that with our daughter - it worked on the 3rd attempt. Much less expensive than IUI.

I don't think I even need that. This cycle was completely unmedicated and so was the one we got pregnant on with C. I think the biggest thing was getting my tubes flushed out and getting the polyp out of my uterus. I'm hoping the doc will prescribe some progesterone though for the next cycle.

JGator

Brilliant_Rock
RT, sounds like a good plan. I hope it works quickly for you now that your uterus is in tip top shape!

monkeyprincess

Ideal_Rock
Random, so sorry that you had more spotting and the line is getting darker. But you are right that it proves you can get pregnant on your own, which is great news. Hopefully, next time, will work out better.

random_thought

Brilliant_Rock
Talked to the RE nurse this morning. They said well how do you know you were pregnant *insert really? are you an effing idiot?! face here* Told them I took multiple tests across different brands and got multiple clear positives. Took a test this morning that was clearly negative and went in for my beta which came out as negative. So obviously I was never pregnant and all of the tests I took were false positives. Yes, they told me that every single test I took was a false positive. :wall: :rolleyes: :wall: :rolleyes:

Anyways, they did tell me they support me trying on my own for the next 3 months and I'm going to call them tomorrow to talk to the nurse about it and ask about the progesterone. They didn't mention anything about my progesterone levels so I don't know how that conversation will go.

Either way, I think this cycle I will try drinking raspberry leaf tea to thicken my lining and the pineapple core to help with implantation. Hopefully that will do the trick ;))

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results