shape
carat
color
clarity

Suggestions for b'day gift for 9yr old girl?

janinegirly

Ideal_Rock
I have no idea what the older set like--any suggestions for a 9yr old girl? Something small is fine--she is not girly girl though, more sporty type. Thanks!

TooPatient

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What about a nice bag with equipment for her favorite sport?

Tickets for her family to go to a sporting event? (I know there is a local team here that is about $10/ticket)

joflier

Ideal_Rock
What about a scooter? The neighborhood kids love theirs. I think they run about $20-30.....

janinegirly

Ideal_Rock
scooter is a good idea! I also thought of i-dog but not sure if she has one

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
Is she into the American GIrl dolls? I wasn't a real girlie girl but I had two myself and they have tons of accessories so they're super fun. Maybe a gift card to their store?

Puppmom

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sometimes kids that age like a lot of little stuff. My girlfriend's 9 year old daughter loves Silly Bands. I guess those would be more of a supplemental present - I think they're like $5.

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Am I too late?

I love to give science stuff! Toys 'R Us usually have lots of options under $20 (which was our limit for casual friends). I also love endorsing science and math for girls!

Puppmom

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Uppy - great idea! I but that type of stuff a lot unless I know the parents are not the type to do projects with the kids. I always feel so bad when a kid keeps asking their parents if they can do there project EVERY DAY until the parents cave.

ETA - I meant buy not but!

janinegirly

Ideal_Rock
I ran out of time so got her a gift certificate from a sporting store she loves. Lame, but I know she'll use it and I had no more time to go the online route!

Puppmom-I did think of silly bandz, especially in sportsteams she likes. On that topic is that something that is popular with both boys and girls now? B/c if I give her that for fun, I have to get her brother some too! :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results