shape
carat
color
clarity

Sleeping puppies!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
OK, my mom sent me an email with these pix. OMG.

sleep1.jpg

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
!

sleep2.jpg

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
!

sleep3.jpg

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
!

sleep4.jpg

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
!

sleep5.jpg

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
!

sleep6.jpg

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
!

sleep7.jpg

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
MMM, they don''t even look alive or real for that matter!! they are tooooo cute, i want one of each. the one with his back paws hanging off the couch is too much...so precious
emdog.gif
emlove.gif
face23.gif

reena

Ideal_Rock
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omg mmm, you know better than to do this to me! i think i just popped a vessel or something.

THE LITTLE LOVERS!
30.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
those pics are soooooo cute! thanks for sharing!
face1.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
OMG, OMG- they are just too cute for words. I love when they''re stretched out like that. Not a care in the world

lindsal

Shiny_Rock
Warm pink puppy bellies are most certainly in my top 10 best things in life.... thanks for those picks... maybe I can convince DF that we need a puppy for christmas.... we have been talking about it. HMMMMM> [beginning to plot!
11.gif
41.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
TOO CUTE!!! The one that is laying on it's back is hilarious, I agree they hardly look real!

Here is my contribution, our baby at 8 weeks...yes she was actually sleeping like that, it was hilarious!! It was only done a few times, maybe it was actually as uncomfortable as it looks.
9.gif

portia6 copy.JPG

Diamonds4Me

Brilliant_Rock
LOL! Those are too CUTE!!!!
emlove.gif
It almost makes me want to get a puppy! I love puppies but I just don''t have the time to devote to them and it would be too unfair to the poor thing. Awwwwwwwwwwww, it''s still so tempting though!

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
What a cute pic! Looks like a rubber doggie...

Hmmm, I thought that there was another c''spaniel pic on this thread. WOnder why it was deleted?

Me neither diamonds4me. I''m out the door at 7:30 and home at 7
6.gif
0, so I''d never get a dog. But not sure I would anyway. I LOVE my cats. They are the "un" cats. They are much more like dogs than they should be.

Diamonds4Me

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/20/2004 1:43:56 PM
Author: moremoremore
What a cute pic! Looks like a rubber doggie...

Hmmm, I thought that there was another c''spaniel pic on this thread. WOnder why it was deleted?

Me neither diamonds4me. I''m out the door at 7:30 and home at 7
6.gif
0, so I''d never get a dog. But not sure I would anyway. I LOVE my cats. They are the ''un'' cats. They are much more like dogs than they should be.
Oh yes. I love my cat. She too is very much like a dog because we treated her like one when she was a kitten. I''ve never had a better cat. She still has all of her claws and she has never even attempted to use them on anything. She knows better!
11.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Wish my kitties were as well behanved. They love to jump and I have scratches on my wood furniture from their back claws! UGH. They know better than that when I am home...but who knows what happens when I''m gone. 2 were about 1 year when adopted from a shelter. The other was about 3-4. So I don''t know what kind of training / discipline they had before...
One of my cats is particularly attached at the hip. He cries like a squeeky girl when I come home and he runs all over the place zig zagging in front of me I have to be careful not to trip over him.
The funniest thing happened today....I''m in the kitchen and he''s on his bench. He wasn''t happy with the lack of attention (I usually come home and have to carry him around like a baby for a few minutes)....He looked at me and make such a horrible face and girly cry...jumped off...came up to me and bit my leg (not hard)...LOL. He HAD to be picked up. Bratt! And the best part is...no dog walking! :) Just a scoop every now and them!

Diamonds4Me

Brilliant_Rock
Awwwwwwwwwwww....Aside from the scratching the furniture part, I wish our cat wanted attention like that. She sees herself as a fine work of art. Look, don''t touch
20.gif
She fails to realize that she is here for our entertainment.
9.gif

She is such a brat. We tought her to give snuggles on command so when you pick her up and she starts crying like a little baby all you have to say is "give me snuggles" and she''ll head butt your chin. That''s her signal to put her down and she knows that''s the only way she''ll be set free. It really is too funny
5.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
LOL diamonds4me! I think you have it wrong- YOU are here for their entertainment LOLOLOL!!!
There used to be the FUNNIEST web site about cats being from mars (catsarefrommars.com) but it got shut down. Was a RIOT! Some cats just don''t like affection that''s not on their terms...My Gracie is VERY much like that. At odd random times, she''s like a love bug ... most of the time, she is too timid to be held. A stray I adopted once was the devil. He literally attacked me on a daily basis. Still loved the little f*cker! :) P.S. Your cat is BEAUTIFUL!!!

Rockchick

Brilliant_Rock
I just fell of my chair laughing!!!!

Are those REAL animals?????? OMG!!!!

The one on the couch is JUST TOO FUNNY

9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

eks6426

Ideal_Rock
MoreMoreMore--You should get the auto-kitty box...then no scooping either. It automatically "clean" the litter box 10 minutes after your cat leaves.....all goes into a nice little mostly sealed bin. Just empty the bin once a week. Your kitty will love you and you''ll have one less chore!
26.gif
26.gif
26.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Island- I just saw an ad for that. I think I just might do that. My cats are pretty easy going and I"m sure they wouldn''t notice the change. It''s hard with three cats who share 2 boxes. And one cat is bigger than a small dog, and so are his ....! LOL

eks6426

Ideal_Rock
MMM--make sure get the extra big box then with multiple cats. (There are different sizes). I bought one for my kitty and it was one of the best investments ever. Now, my cat even lets me know when I need to empty the bin. I can go on vacation and come back to a house that does not smell like used kitty litter!

A tip on getting your cats to use it...when you first get one, leave it unplugged for a day or 2 until so they get used to the new box. Once you plug it in, they should never see it move because there is a 10 minute delay. Besides, most cats really like clean litter so they should be happy too!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results