shape
carat
color
clarity

P&T E3 Twin

secretagent

Rough_Rock
Sorry for another stroller thread, but I have an opportunity to get this stroller at a GREAT deal ($300 includes peanut bassinet) and am wondering if anyone has any advice. It is brand new, never used, and in the color I prefer. The stroller is discontinued, so opportunities to find one new are limited. For those of you with 2 kids, do they like sitting next to each other? FOr selfish reasons, I think I'd like an inline double, but it seems like the back kid gets the shaft, you know? So I was thinking maybe this would be a good way to go. It's all-terrain (a must for us) and can be used for light jogging. I love the Indie Twin, but DH will go into cardiac arrest if I even suggest paying that much fro a stroller. He wasn't crazy about what we paid for our single, and the Indie Twin would be 2x as much.
But I am only about 10 minutes pregnant, sooooo.....is it too early to buy this? Will something better come along? Do you know anything about this stroller???

ChinaCat

Brilliant_Rock
No specific thoughts but I know people have said great things about the P&T. I think Curlygirl has one and loves it, but not sure which one. I also think I remember some moms saying the side by side was better, but not sure why. As far as too early, if it's a great deal and it's what you want, I would go for it.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
you could always sell it if you need to ...as long as you can recoup most of it back. also you know you want 2 ... so why not?

secretagent

Rough_Rock
Thanks China and Mara. I'm going to look at it at 3pm today, and will have to decide then. I would think I could sell it for what I pay, or at least close to it, if I change my mind. We'll see!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
lol i always wondered that about a double!!!

what about finding a bumble twin that is used to make it cheaper. on craigs list or something?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results