carat
color
clarity

Organic Beauty Products

blackberry16

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Hello All,
I hope this is the correct forum for this thread? I have recently become interested in organic beauty products and I am looking for suggestions from anyone more versed in this area. I'm especially interested in recommendations for lip balms and eye creams. What brands do you like/dislike?
Thanks
BB

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I mean, how organic do you want your products? Does every single ingredient have to be organic?

I use Tree Hut shea butter-based scrubs and lotions. The shea butter at least is organic but the rest of the minimal ingredients are probably not. I've used and loved their product line since 2001.

Another product I make use of all the time for multiple purposes is EVOO. It's good for cuticle oil, you can mist it onto your face to moisturize, and you can sparingly apply it to the area under and around your eyes.

This is one of many links touting the benefits of olive oil:

http://www.oliveoilsource.com/page/beauty-and-olive-oil

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
I've recently started using the Josie Maran line of cosmetics which uses some organic ingredients and is Argan Oil based. I've loved the products I've tried and the pure Argan Oil is amazing on my skin. You can get their products at Sephora...I'd definitely swing by one to test some things!

megumic

Brilliant_Rock
We use a ton of Burt's Bees products, which are usually like 98.75% organic, or something like that. I love their face washes, scrubs, lip balms, etc. I also use lots of EO products - hand lotion, body lotion, hand soap, etc. You can buy them at whole foods or online. Another great natural product to use as a moisturizer is coconut oil. It is a solid at room temp. Can be used as a diaper cream as well, for other mommy's reading this!

blackberry16

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Thanks for the suggestions everyone, I will,look and see if these brands are available in my area.
I live in Utah so it's a little harder to find natural products than in was in Seatlle (except Burt's Bees which Is everywhere).
I did find a local brand called Bubble and Bee and I picked up a few of their lip balms, I'll see how I like them.

jewelangel

Rough_Rock
Josie Maran is also available on QVC. I also like Skinceuticals available on ShopHQ (formerly shop NBC).

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Korres.

cheers--Sharon

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results