shape
carat
color
clarity

*moremoremore!!*

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Hey woman!

I was thinking about you the other day, and just saw you posted, so figured I would give you a holla (LOL- sorry to be a stalker)!!! How the house coming along? Any pics? How''s NC? Do you miss NYC? Do you love it down there? Do tell!!!!! (Gosh, I am sooo nosy)!!!!!

I hope everything is great, and cant wait to hear all about it!!!!
2.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Dani, I have been thinking about MMM lately too!

MMM, I hope your DH has found a job. Please let us know if there is anything we can do!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
I know! I hope she sees this and gives us an update soon!!!!
1.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Awwww!!!! Cannnnn you feel the loooovvee tonight! :) Thanks so much for thinking of me :) I haven't really had anything much to post...I"m kinda "over" this whole diamond thing (GASP) and don't really have much to add...well, unless there is a thread about furniture, houses or women having 50 kids hahaha....

Things are going really well here! Hubby is working at a bank uptown (this is his second week already) and I'm looking around for something as well....THe house is awesome...Still working on it....I'll post some pix, but more when I have the final pix...I don't really miss NY AT ALL...BUT I will certainly miss the beaches in the summer...I also have to say it- I can't stand the women around here (not you Tacori LOL and Dani, I'm not sure if you were from here too?)..My perspectiove only, mind you, is that they are obsessed with children and jogging in their matching short sets with their 2 dogs hahaha....Thank god we have our NY friends
41.gif
The weather has been a bit warmy for me some days since it's only May and I love the cold, but OMG today is awesome...It hasn't been hot hot yet, so I can totally live with June-Sept (and October?) being gross...I'll post some pix!

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Vinny enjoying his new porch...what a life!

sleepingVinny.jpg

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
This is the old den and formal living room divided by a wall and with a lovely 80s wet bar to the right....Nice!

olddentworooms.jpg

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Wall gone, floors patched, and a 4th window added in the corner for balance

dennewwindowswall.jpg

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Picture kinda sucks....No drapes yet...this is the new one room, with a TV area and sitting are in front of the fire place- that's the porch in the back...really hard to see...sorry!

den2.jpg

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
The sitting area...again, picture not hung, no drapes, etc...

denps.jpg

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Who doesn''t love roses? On the wall....on the border....on the....on the....

kitchenbefore.jpg

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
This was before I put stuff up, etc., etc., but you get the point! The backsplash actually cam out great...looks like linen subway tiles!

RandiPic.jpg

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
part of the back yard which rules! There are SOO many awesome plants and rose bushes blooming now!

backyd.jpg

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Care for a stroll girls? Let's go! Ahhhhh.....Do I miss NYC? HAR HAR HAR
face20.gif

awwwww.jpg

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Isn't the fixture purdy? LOL...the new one wasn't (and isn 't up yet...yes, still sitting on the table)..I hate the chair fabric and will re-uphol eventually...I have the leaf out and have 2 end chairs coming ...

dngrm.jpg

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
That new kitchen is GORGEOUS MMM!

And don''t scare me about that area of the country, it''s one of the top contendors because DH and I have reasonably good shots at both getting jobs there (academia)!!!
23.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
OMG, gorgeous, MMM!!! Love the house!!! I hope you post more pics when you get a chance (what does the outside look like)? I am not a NC girl, no worries, I am a Jersey girl- ha ha!!!! I am so glad you and your hubby are doing well...and hope that you check in more often to let us know what you are up to!!!!
2.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Thanks so much!!!! It's been a lot of hard work aka flipping through design mags and driving hubby nuts! I'll find some outdoor shots...

Tee Hee, I would never do that- don't mean to scare! I love it here! I'm just not so "perfect" and thin and matchy matchy and a runner and happy all the time LOL....But that's MY issue, if you're NORMAL, you'll be just fine :)

I have more of the bedroom, just can't find them...These really suck!

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Another GREAT shot (can't find the charger for the digi).....of the bedroom...LOL....It's the most amazing gray-blue that this kid at BenMoore made for me!!!! I was like, I can't find one that's not blue not gray and he made it. I told him I wanted to kiss him. He threatened to call the cops JK....There is another window flanking the bed...we added the two windows that flank the bed and put wood floors in almost all of upstairs! You can see I really like that ceiling fan LOL...i really do and have 3 in the house...ok, one in husband's office...LOL

BRPS.jpg

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Your new house is just gorgeous, more! You finally found the perfect blue/gray!!!
36.gif
I love it! I have a question. Where did you find your nightstand? I''ve been on the hunt for some that are wide like yours appear to be. And OMG, you could be living here Orange County, CA with me after the way you described the women. LOL! You have me cracking up!

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for sharing the pics of the new home MMM! The new house is gorgeous!!! I am always amazed at how many ex-NYers (not all, but a lot) leave and never look back with longing. By the looks of things you''ve settled in nicely.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW!! beautiful MMM
30.gif
when is the house warming party?

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
MMM- I have that same ceiling fan in my living room!!! It was my mother's day gift last year. I LOVE it!!! I also love your sense of style. Really beautiful changes and furniture. I am glad you are adjusting and liking NC. That is great your DH found a job so quickly. Does he take the train to work?

Now, MMM how do you know I am not one of those perfect, thin, dog loving runners??!?!? Haha! Don't worry. I only run if I am running from someone trying to hurt me and that has...thankfully...never happened
1.gif
I am actually quite lazy though I did take DD on a walk today. Sometimes it is the only way to get her to sleep. I am very far from perfect and often times have baby spit all over me. Mmmmm....so glamorous! I actually have made some very good friends here. Only one is from the south. Most from up north/midwest. I am kind of obsessed with my baby though....but no dogs!

ETA: I *TOLD* you there were big trees here!!!

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Thanks so much again guys!! It's definitely a work in progress, but it's a lot of fun! I could NEVER have this in NY ...

No Tacori, I love you INSPITE of it
9.gif
I know you are :) And It's ok LOL...you're allowed to be obsessed with your own baby LOL...It's definitely me projecting my own issues for sure...

Well, time for bedie....Night to all...I have to say, being in a house is so different from being in a 5th floor coop....I awoke from a strange noise last night (no, not husband for a change hehe)...even though we have the alarm with glass breaks, I was sooo nervous!
40.gif

P.S. Miranda- Thanks! They are actually from a company that I think is out of business now b/c it was absorbed by another...maybe google it, it's by "House of France"...they were in Ohio...I bought them sight unseen...they are really cool Louis style reproductions that were pretty affordable and are all distressed (and now more due to the cats claws, thanks kitties
20.gif
) and are a heavenly color!!! I know Broyhill actually makes a similar set...redder though and not distressed...I think it's Mason Lenoir...but it's a really popular style...I'll keep you in mind in my travels! OH! Thomasville Kingstreet collection has it and it's about the same color and size! I have a mirrored wardrobe that it from that collection!!!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
the new house looks great MMM!
I''m so glad you''re lovin NC.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Sevens...good to hear from you!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
MMM, I promise if we ever meet in real life I will not take about my baby the whole time!
2.gif
9.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
LOL....You're allowed...it's ok I guess JK...HAHAHA..you can't just leave her in the car LOL..Actually, you'd have to bring her bc I get shy (can you believe it! Ha!) and a baby is always good as a "buffer".....We need a BUFFER BABY LOLOLOL..is there a Buffer Baby Rent-a-Center so I can bring on too...?
face20.gif

we really should meet up one day Tacori, I think you're probably very close to me..who else is here?

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
ANd not that this is at all relevant, but I had to share my new lamp....I got it from Target.com for under $40 bucks! It''s AWESOME looks like it is a several hundred dollar lamp..it''s really tall....too much of a lamp shade for the bedroom which is where I was going to put it, but it works nicely in the den!
I also got another lamp that I''m returning...that one was a rip off since if you google the name, it is $25 cheaper from the manu...

lamp.jpg

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Cute lamp! Babies do make good buffers. It probably wouldn''t be as awkward as you think. DiamondSeeker is by us too and I thought it would be weird when we met but it wasn''t at all (for me anyways
3.gif
). I know Diane lives in Lake Norman but she doesn''t post much anymore. Not sure who else is here....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results