shape
carat
color
clarity

Mom in Surgery

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Anytime you need some support please lean on us! I know from experience...the people here are wonderful, supportive, and very comforting. I hope things go well for your mom in recovery.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the update. I was thinking of you and your mom today. We are all here for you, I know it's hard being away right now. I'm right around the corner if you need anything. Ash just joined Tri Delt, so you can reach me through her, if you want. Lisa

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wishing your mom a speedy recovery! Stay strong for the fight ahead and please keep us all updated. Hugs!!!!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Belle, hoping for an update. Is she in the area? Many heartfelt wishes for a good outcome...Like Lisa said too, I am literally minutes away...hope you are ALL holding up okay...

bookworm21

Brilliant_Rock
I''m sorry to hear that. Hugs going your way, and prayers for your mom.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Hi Dani-

Sorry I am late responding- I hope your mom did well with her surgery, and she is on the road to a speedy recovery now!! Please give us an update when you can!!

Love,
Dani
emwink.gif

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
I hope your mom is doing well today, and you too, of course. You are in my thoughts.

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
ANOTHER UPDATE: I was able to speak with my Mom today. She finally woke up, after the complications and such she was a bit "out of it" due some strong pain meds, but they moved her out of the "speacial" care unit today, so that is a GREAT sign. Apparently though, she may need another surgery soon. I will keep you all posted. THANKS SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR THOUGHTS!
2.gif

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MovieZombie-Thank you, I am trying to "take care of myself" with an extra cookie for dessert, and a cosmo before bed!

Monarch64-Thank you so much for the ¡§big hugs¡¨! I can feel them

Miranda- Thank you for the "healing thoughts" to my Mom.

Strmrdr- Thank you for the continued prayers, they are so appreciated!

DeeJay- I cannot thank you enough for your "hugs and thoughts"!

FireGoddess-The people on PS are wonderful! There is no doubt about that. I feel a real sense of community and I cannot thank you enough for your continued support!

Kaleigh- Thank you Lisa for thinking of my Mom and I! It is hard being away, but just knowing people as kind as you and Diamondfan are close really is comforting, in the event I just "lose it"........That is so cool that Ash is a TriDelt! My friend was a TriDelt at UCLA!

KristyDarling- Thanks for the wishes for a speedy recovery. I will try and stay strong¡KNot easy for someone like me!

Diamondfan- She is in Orange County,CA. Thanks for your heartfelt wishes. I too hope for a good outcome¡K

Cinderella-Thank you for your hugs and prayers.

Dani-Thank you for responding, no need to apologize for being late

4.gif

KimberlyH- Thanks for keeping my Mom and I in your thoughts!!!

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
thank you for the update, glad to hear the continued good news.
prayers continue.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
We appreciate your taking the time for an update. Your Mom continues to be in my thoughts and prayers. Keep us posted when you can.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m glad she is doing well, that''s great to hear. Prayers going her way!!!!!

Girlrocks

Brilliant_Rock
Glad she''s doing well after her unexpected complications. Hope she is on her way to a speedy and healthy recovery. Take care of yourself during this stressful time.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m glad she''s recovering. I hope she doesn''t need another surgery, but of course whatever it takes to get her 100% as healthy as possible. I am thinking about you guys!!!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m so glad you were able to speak with your mom! And don''t worry, there''s no limit on the hugs and good vibes I''m sending in your direction!
2.gif

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Continuing prayers for your mother''s recovery.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just checking in UCLABelle, any updates?? How are you doing???

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/22/2007 6:04:36 PM
Author: Kaleigh
Just checking in UCLABelle, any updates?? How are you doing???
Ditto.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
How is she doing? how are you doing?

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Thank you StrmrDr- I just got a chance to sit down and post!

SHE WENT HOME YESTERDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO THRILLED AND CANNOT THANK ALL OF YOU ENOUGH FOR YOUR KIND SUPPORT. SHE IS UNABLE TO WALK FOR A LONG WHILE, BUT HOPEFULLY SOON SHE MIGHT BE ABLE TO TAKE A FEW STEPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
36.gif

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
36.gif
36.gif

Prayers continue that she will be up on her feet very soon.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I hope she continues to improve and am happy she has been allowed to go home!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m so happy to hear that she is home now!!! I hope she will be up and about soon!!!!
36.gif

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Great news, Belle. Here''s to her continued improvement and your being at peace.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
It is wonderful news that she is back at home!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That''s such great news!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
That''s great to hear, D. Please send her our well wishes and prayers....
emrose.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results