shape
carat
color
clarity

Mom, Dad: Where do babies come from?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
Last night I caught an episode of a TV sitcom where the daughter asked where did babies come from. The dad (this was Everybody Loves Raymond) went to her room with about 5 books and was ready to go over all the details and then the episode took another turn.

It got me thinking about how I would answer the question and how I was told so I thought I''d throw it out there for the PS families.

How/When were you given the birds and bees talk?
How/When did you talk to your children about it?
For those that haven''t had the convo or that don''t have children yet, when would you have it?

I was between 6 and 8 when my dad first told me. It started off as an answer to my question: If we keep eating hamburgers, won''t we kill off all the cows? That somehow led into the big old sex talk. You would think it would have turned me off to hamburgers but no
18.gif

MustangGal

Ideal_Rock
I never got the talk... I didn''t really know what was up until we got the period talk when I was in 4th grade, and the sex ed intro in 5th grade. I don''t think I ever even asked my mom about any of it and just picked it up from my friends.

I do plan on telling my child when he gets older (he''s only 3 months old so I have a while!), but I have no idea what I''ll say.

Erin

Ideal_Rock
School and friends. Never did have the talk. I remember maybe second grade someone telling me that each woman stores a bunch of eggs up around her heart and every so often one fell down and if it didn''t turn into a baby, you peed it out. I remember thinking getting pregnant was like the luck of a sliding disc falling into the right slot on "Plinko."

plinkoboard1.JPG

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
Before puberty for sure, but not too much before. And its not just "ONE" talk or "THE" talk. Its an ongoing discussion and dialogue as they grow, can handle more, and need more info.

My oldest son, we had the puberty talk around 4th grade. Yes, I did it, not my ex. I kept asking my ex to do it, telling him it should come from him and would be less embarrasing for my son. And then my ex told me he did it, but then never did. So I was so nervous to broach the subject. But I did, and my son was grateful I did and he was ready to hear the info and very very glad to hear it. Funny thing is, that it was not embarrasing. Before the first talk I had bought (and preread!) 2 books and gave them to him as I was leaving his room. I told him they might answer some questions I did not and if he had questions to talk to me. I then followed up and asked if he read the books and if he had questions, and he did and asked me. We also touched quickly on how babies are made and where they came from

Then before 6th grade, before jr. high I talked to him again about more social issues regarding sex, my own moral views, how I hope he would hold out, etc. And a brief bit about birth control etc etc. I also discussed oral sex with him becuase I have heard from other moms that in Jr. High many kids view it as "NOT" sex and that its no biggie or different than kissing. Welll I certainly disagree with that and wanted my son to hear that info from me and not some kid on the bus!!

So its an ongoing thing. I have heard that kids crave being talked to by parents and the more they know your values and get straight talk from a parent, the less likely they are to make poor choices. I sure hope thats true. I know my son treasures the open dialogue we have.

My daughter, we had the puberty talk end of 3rd grade because she kept asking me so I fet she was ready. Her pesonality is MUCH differnt than my son. So yes I did the book thing but with her, we read the books together, out loud. But we did not talk about sex, just puberty and the changes that would take place in her body. She is 10 now, and I literally just bought her some new books and was planning on having the where babies come from talk in week or two with her. She is asking so its time.

So bottom line, there is no one way, and its not one talk, its oingoing. And as my kids get older, I will certainly check back with them. etc.

Did anyone catch Oprah where the mom had the sex talk with her daughter on Oprah? My daughter would die if I did that.

Its not the easiest subject to broach but once you have that first talk, subsequest talks with the same or other kids is easier.

It is rather "shocking" to the kids when they realize how babies are concieved. Its this "Oh my god" thing. And then they get kind of horrified that (assuming they were not adopted) you and dad did "that"? moment for them.

Schools do a cursery job but I really think it should come from parents and before the school does it. And kids do talk and spread a lot of false info so better for them to be armed with the truth before kids start talking.

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
I found out when I was 4. I lived on a farm so there''s really no way around it!!

My mom was always very open with all of us and I really appreciated that. We can still talk about sex to this day without it feeling weird. I hope to have that relationship with my children. I think one of the benefits of being so open was that I was able to hold off on having sex because it wasn''t something exotic and forbidden.

Our son is 3 and we''re currently having the penis, boobies talks. Right now he thinks girls only have butts and boobies and I''m fine with that for a while! I''ll address his questions as they come in appropriate manner. For example, when I was 4, my mom didn''t go into detail about putting what where. It was more like, "the penis enters the vagina and deposits sperm. The sperm will travel up the vagina to find the egg to try to fertilize it. Then there will be two cells. The cells will keep growing until a baby is formed." Of course I saw the bull mount the heifer, but I didn''t really see the "act" so that was a good explanation for me. Over the next several years, my mom would give me any info I asked for. I remember I was pretty grossed out a couple times. Particularly when I asked about oral sex in the 5th grade. (because my babysitter was talking about it) So, I will follow along my mother''s footsteps because I think she did a pretty good job, and I really can''t think of a better way....

On the off chance that he doesn''t ask about sex for a long time, we will tell him before he enters the 5th grade because that''s when the kids get sex ed. I''d rather he hear it from us before his teacher.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I still remember learning about sex from my friend in second grade. I thought she was lying! I can''t remember what age I started asking questions...probably that night since I was convinced she was wrong and she was very scientific. Drew pictures of the facts (egg, f. tube, etc...) and I think that was a good approached. I think kids are curious about everything so it makes sense to tell them the facts. Not sure when we will have the talk with DD. I guess when she starts asking questions.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/27/2009 1:01:01 PM
Author:fieryred33143
How/When were you given the birds and bees talk?
How/When did you talk to your children about it?
For those that haven't had the convo or that don't have children yet, when would you have it?
My parents told me when I was 3 or younger. I was too young to fully understand I think, but it sank in over the years.

I don't remember having that talk, I actually always thought it was instinctual knowledge when I was younger because I always just "knew" how these things worked. I remember making a comment to that affect and my dad said "um no, it's not instinct, you don't remember us explaining it to you?"

I think it worked very well all around, because it was less awkward than explaining to a child that could understand and had already developed a sense of modesty. There was no embarrassment, and very little excitement/mystery surrounding it since it was basic knowledge that I'd always had. I plan to do the same with my kids.

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/27/2009 3:27:51 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring
I still remember learning about sex from my friend in second grade. I thought she was lying! I can''t remember what age I started asking questions...probably that night since I was convinced she was wrong and she was very scientific. Drew pictures of the facts (egg, f. tube, etc...) and I think that was a good approached. I think kids are curious about everything so it makes sense to tell them the facts. Not sure when we will have the talk with DD. I guess when she starts asking questions.
She drew pictures!!! I''m really glad my dad didn''t draw pictures although he was the one to explain why women get periods to me
32.gif

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Once I made the mistake of switching out the words from the "wheels on the bus go round and round," to "the birds and the bees go round and round," and my boys laughed and LOVED it, but knew absolutely nothing about what it meant. And, they still don't because yesterday my son asked about a couple we know getting married "that after they kiss, then will there be a baby?" lol Ugh, I do not want to have that talk, yet!

I cannot recall when my parents told me the details. I knew generally about sex at an earlier age because my parents were LOUD and left "toys" under the bed! Eh, totally traumatizing.

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
I know some of your love my "drama queen mom" stories, so here''s one...
20.gif

We were taught about puberty in 4th grade, but I think I had some knowledge beforehand. In any case, I guess it''s normal for one boob to start developing before the other (please tell me this is normal or else I''m already embarrassed). I pointed it out to my mother, who immediately set up a doctor appointment for me. Then she told EVERYONE....family, friends, my friends'' mothers.... that she thought I had a cyst or cancer.
20.gif
Obviously, when we went to the doctor he pointed out that I was just getting boobs and went on to explain puberty to me again. Then of course my mom went and told everyone I was getting boobs. THAT WASN''T EMBARRASSING OR ANYTHING.

I can still remember when my grandmother and my best friend''s mother lifted up my shirt to check out the "anomaly".

As for sex, I was never given a talk. I learned almost EVERYTHING from friends. I remember being as young as 5 or 6 when I thought that sex was when you rolled on top of someone. Me and my friends (girls) used roll all over each other LAUGHING about how "this is how grown ups have sex". lol!
I think I learned what a condom was when I was like 10 or 11. I learned from another kid, of course, and I was mortified. I also remember being around 7 or 8 when two boys in the neighborhood (same age) told me that they wanted to "hump" me. Apparently I knew what "hump" meant back then because I FREAKED out crying and told on them.

That''s my story.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/27/2009 4:24:56 PM
Author: luckystar112
I think I learned what a condom was when I was like 10 or 11. I learned from another kid, of course, and I was mortified. I also remember being around 7 or 8 when two boys in the neighborhood (same age) told me that they wanted to 'hump' me. Apparently I knew what 'hump' meant back then because I FREAKED out crying and told on them.

That's my story.
hahaha I remember making my Ken doll and Barbie dolls "hump." I had about five Barbies and one Ken, so he really got around!

I cannot recall hearing about boobs developing at different rates, but do know about the "third nipple." -> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supernumerary_nipple My husband told me about that one! I'm fairly certain I have one about two inches below my left boob. It's just a TINY TINY bump, not an actual REAL nipple. Maybe I don't even have one and my DH was just making a joke.

ETA - I was googling and found that there are those with full-size ones and teenagers who want to get them removed and all that! My son asked me the other day why cats have six nipples.

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/27/2009 4:24:56 PM
Author: luckystar112
I know some of your love my ''drama queen mom'' stories, so here''s one...
20.gif

We were taught about puberty in 4th grade, but I think I had some knowledge beforehand. In any case, I guess it''s normal for one boob to start developing before the other (please tell me this is normal or else I''m already embarrassed). I pointed it out to my mother, who immediately set up a doctor appointment for me. Then she told EVERYONE....family, friends, my friends'' mothers.... that she thought I had a cyst or cancer.
20.gif
Obviously, when we went to the doctor he pointed out that I was just getting boobs and went on to explain puberty to me again. Then of course my mom went and told everyone I was getting boobs. THAT WASN''T EMBARRASSING OR ANYTHING.
Is it wrong that it made me giggle...a lot?

tlh

Ideal_Rock
I was in 2nd grade??? my baby bro in 1st???

My mom came out with all her books from nursing school ... adn was very factual and scientific. She approached us BEFORE we started asking questions... I was either 7 or 8.. I''m not quite sure, but I do know, It was very graphic and to the point... very medicine-y. Nothing pretty about that conversation.

emdgust.gif

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
lol, I''m glad fiery!

Apparently it is normal:

"Breast development often begins on one side before the other. One may notice a tender firm lump underneath the nipple. While startling to some girls, more than likely this lump represents the “bud” of breast development."

That''s exactly what it was. You''d think one of the three grown women looking at it would have been able to pick up on it. But no....they just stared at it and scratched their heads.
15.gif

cara

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/27/2009 4:30:41 PM
Author: MC
I cannot recall hearing about boobs developing at different rates, but do know about the ''third nipple.'' -> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supernumerary_nipple My husband told me about that one! I''m fairly certain I have one about two inches below my left boob. It''s just a TINY TINY bump, not an actual REAL nipple. Maybe I don''t even have one and my DH was just making a joke.

ETA - I was googling and found that there are those with full-size ones and teenagers who want to get them removed and all that! My son asked me the other day why cats have six nipples.
That was my friend''s excuse for why she should be allowed to keep her shirt on for rides at a water park. She had forgotten her bathing suit and was wearing underwear, a lacy bra and a big T-shirt, and it was brutally hot:

Attendent- Lady, you have to take your shirt off to go on the ride. It says swimsuits only.

Friend: But, sir, I have a (whisper, plaintively) third nipple!

Attendent- A what?

Friend- A third nipple!

Attendent- (looks confused) Oh, well, allright, go on then.

InLuv101

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/27/2009 4:08:23 PM
Author: MC
Once I made the mistake of switching out the words from the ''wheels on the bus go round and round,'' to ''the birds and the bees go round and round,'' and my boys laughed and LOVED it, but knew absolutely nothing about what it meant. And, they still don''t because yesterday my son asked about a couple we know getting married ''that after they kiss, then will there be a baby?'' lol Ugh, I do not want to have that talk, yet!

I cannot recall when my parents told me the details. I knew generally about sex at an earlier age because my parents were LOUD and left ''toys'' under the bed! Eh, totally traumatizing.
Um...yea!

InLuv101

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t think I ever got "the talk". I got a talk when I got my period but not about sex in general. I''m guessing I learned about it from friends but I really don''t remember.

I do plan on talking to my future kids about sex before they start asking questions. I''m hoping an open and honest dialogue with facts will make them feel comfortable about talking about it when they are a bit older.

InLuv101

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/27/2009 2:34:02 PM
Author: asscherisme
Before puberty for sure, but not too much before. And its not just ''ONE'' talk or ''THE'' talk. Its an ongoing discussion and dialogue as they grow, can handle more, and need more info.

My oldest son, we had the puberty talk around 4th grade. Yes, I did it, not my ex. I kept asking my ex to do it, telling him it should come from him and would be less embarrasing for my son. And then my ex told me he did it, but then never did. So I was so nervous to broach the subject. But I did, and my son was grateful I did and he was ready to hear the info and very very glad to hear it. Funny thing is, that it was not embarrasing. Before the first talk I had bought (and preread!) 2 books and gave them to him as I was leaving his room. I told him they might answer some questions I did not and if he had questions to talk to me. I then followed up and asked if he read the books and if he had questions, and he did and asked me. We also touched quickly on how babies are made and where they came from

Then before 6th grade, before jr. high I talked to him again about more social issues regarding sex, my own moral views, how I hope he would hold out, etc. And a brief bit about birth control etc etc. I also discussed oral sex with him becuase I have heard from other moms that in Jr. High many kids view it as ''NOT'' sex and that its no biggie or different than kissing. Welll I certainly disagree with that and wanted my son to hear that info from me and not some kid on the bus!!

So its an ongoing thing. I have heard that kids crave being talked to by parents and the more they know your values and get straight talk from a parent, the less likely they are to make poor choices. I sure hope thats true. I know my son treasures the open dialogue we have.

My daughter, we had the puberty talk end of 3rd grade because she kept asking me so I fet she was ready. Her pesonality is MUCH differnt than my son. So yes I did the book thing but with her, we read the books together, out loud. But we did not talk about sex, just puberty and the changes that would take place in her body. She is 10 now, and I literally just bought her some new books and was planning on having the where babies come from talk in week or two with her. She is asking so its time.

So bottom line, there is no one way, and its not one talk, its oingoing. And as my kids get older, I will certainly check back with them. etc.

Did anyone catch Oprah where the mom had the sex talk with her daughter on Oprah? My daughter would die if I did that.

Its not the easiest subject to broach but once you have that first talk, subsequest talks with the same or other kids is easier.

It is rather ''shocking'' to the kids when they realize how babies are concieved. Its this ''Oh my god'' thing. And then they get kind of horrified that (assuming they were not adopted) you and dad did ''that''? moment for them.

Schools do a cursery job but I really think it should come from parents and before the school does it. And kids do talk and spread a lot of false info so better for them to be armed with the truth before kids start talking.
I did see it and it was very interesting. I agreed with alot of Dr. Berman''s approach when talking to kids about sex (especially when they are younger) but she lost me on the part about buying certain sexual "accessories" for your teenage daughter
6.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/27/2009 3:45:00 PM
Author: fieryred33143
Date: 5/27/2009 3:27:51 PM

Author: Tacori E-ring

She drew pictures!!! I''m really glad my dad didn''t draw pictures although he was the one to explain why women get periods to me
32.gif

Haha...she only drew pictures of how the egg drops and gets fertilized. I can''t remember how I learned about periods. I was old (14) when I got mine for the first time so I knew exactly what was going on but I know I must have known about them before that. Can''t remember!

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/27/2009 5:08:20 PM
Author: InLuv101
I don''t think I ever got ''the talk''. I got a talk when I got my period but not about sex in general. I''m guessing I learned about it from friends but I really don''t remember.

I do plan on talking to my future kids about sex before they start asking questions. I''m hoping an open and honest dialogue with facts will make them feel comfortable about talking about it when they are a bit older.
Exactly ditto for me.

I found out about periods after seeing the toilet at school where someone didn''t flush and it was red. I was probably in elementary school (we were at a K-12 school) and were in the upper school bathrooms. My friend saw it and pointed at and then her crotch. I just remember being grossed out and trying to tell my mom about it later, and that''s when she told me about periods. But I don''t think it was a very detailed talk - I can''t remember. I did most of my learning with my set of encyclopedias, haha.
3.gif

That''s how I learned about
31.gif
too, because I don''t think my parents ever had that discussion with me. They were great parents, but I always remember it being difficult to approach them about touchy subjects like that. I''ve tried to become a lot more open with my mom by just having open discussions and not holding things back as I grew into adulthood, and it''s been easier to talk to her. But she still hesistates to bring things up to me - when I told her a few weeks ago that I''d quit taking BC, she just said "You''d better be careful." I asked her what she meant, and she kind of hesistated and finally said, "Just don''t get pregnant!" I had to remind/tell her that that''s not possible since FI and I don''t do that and aren''t till we''re married. I''d told her that before, but she just said that she knew I wasn''t a while back, but didn''t know about now, and wasn''t going to be nosy or anything, since I''m a grown woman now (I''m 24 and have been on my own for years). (I''ve had to tell her before when she was being too nosy, and I think it was taken really personally.
15.gif
)

Anyway, I plan to be very open with my kids one day. I don''t want them to turn to other people/kids/sources for learning, especially the basics. That should come from someone they trust and know - i.e. the people who are raising them and instilling morals and responsibility in them. I want to have a very open relationship with them, and for them not to be ashamed or have a hard time approaching me with questions.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I remember reading a girl guides annual and it was talking about periods and I did not get it at all. I was about 7 so I remember running into my mam and asking her about it. Then the girl next to me in school when I was 9 told me all about sex and condoms etc. I don''t remember being disgusted or anything, I was more curious. My mam had the talk with me when I was 12-I was absolutely mortified. She had the book as well and went through it but she stapled closed the pages about contraception and stds so as soon as she left my room they were obviously the first things that I read.

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
I remember my mom giving me the "period" talk around 4th or 5th grade. I was totally uninterested and felt awkward and to make it worse, she tried to talk about it in the middle of the Miss America pageant on TV! She shouldn''t have tried to multi-task there... I remember she had gone into the bookstore at the mall a couple days before and I later saw "The period book" or whatever its called on the shelf so I assume she bought it to help her talk to me.

My parents never gave me the sex talk... neither did my school. I remember knowing about it but not exactly what part went where if you know what I mean. The only way I found out was through reading one of the 3 books my mom picked up in the nurse''s office the day I started my period. The book mentioned it briefly. My mom later asked me when I was going to bed if I knew what sex was. I said yes. She said ok... so you know its for a married man and woman, right? I said ok. That was that. We never had the birds and bees talk in middle school. In high school I switched schools the week before a obgyn was coming to talk to our health class so I never got a formal talk.
20.gif

I think my mom was probably really awkward and vague about everything because her parents were probably like that... but the moral of my story is: even if its awkward, PLEASE just do it and don''t be vague or sketchy!

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don''t remember having any of those sorts of talks at all.

In first grade, we had sex ed that showed puppies having sex... that was all. Then of course health courses in junior high and high school.

I do remember asking my mom what a "BJ" was at the dinner table in 5th grade. My brother was at the table too, and he was about 16. The entire family burst out laughing.

My mom said "You''ll find out later, but it doesn''t matter...Jewish girls don''t do that"

What????
33.gif

InLuv101

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/28/2009 2:30:44 PM
Author: elledizzy5

In first grade, we had sex ed that showed puppies having sex... that was all. Then of course health courses in junior high and high school.

I do remember asking my mom what a ''BJ'' was at the dinner table in 5th grade. My brother was at the table too, and he was about 16. The entire family burst out laughing.

My mom said ''You''ll find out later, but it doesn''t matter...Jewish girls don''t do that''

What????
33.gif
LMAO!

doodle

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve been meaning to post this exact thread for a couple of weeks now and kept forgetting, so thanks fiery!

My mom was really mellow with sex talk, so we knew all the nitty gritty details at a really young age. She figured, if we were old enough to ask, we were old enough to know. I think a lot of us getting explanations so young had to do with the genetics in my family, too--Mom had her first period when she was 9 and since my grandmother hadn''t explained anything to her, she thought she was dying. Thankfully, she spared me and my sister the same traumatic experience! It''s always been something easy to discuss in my family, and we''re all open and have a sense of humor about it.

My stepson, on the other hand, is about to be eleven and JUST got the talk, and let''s just say he did NOT take it well! He''s an extremely bright kid, and I think finding out exactly how all that works at his age has been problematic because he thinks about it a little too much and gets skeeved out. Funny story though, so here''s how the kiddo got the sex talk: like many others, my DH got him a book and told him if he had any questions, ask away. When I went to help him finish packing up to go back to his mom''s, I saw him push the book underneath the bed with just his big toe, like he was so grossed out that he couldn''t even come into too much contact with the book, so I asked him if he was okay, and he said he thought it was all pretty nasty. At this point (and don''t ask me where this analogy came from; I''m a dork!), I told him, "Think about it this way. Let''s say you had never been potty trained until now and you were totally accustomed to cruising around in a diaper, then one day I walked in and told you that today, instead of your usual diapers, I was going to feed you lunch, then several hours from now, your lunch would reemerge from a different place on your body than where your food went in, it would look and smell totally different, and instead of dropping it off in your diaper and throwing it away, you were to sit on a porcelain bowl filled with water, do your thing, then press a button which would make the water swirl around and steal your recycled lunch. You''d think I had lost my mind if I were just explaining it to you now, but because you''re used to the idea, it doesn''t seem weird, right?" Kiddo goes, "Yeah, I get what you mean. I used to think that was disgusting, too, but now I think ''YAY POOP!''" Later that same day, DH let the boy watch the movie Hero (we had just gone to see the Chinese Terracotta Army exhibit at the High Museum, so it tied in). DH totally forgot about the sex scene in the movie, during which the guy rips the girl''s clothes open, and after that, you can only see the girl from the shoulders up, but there''s a lot of moaning and groaning. Being as the kid didn''t even know what sex was 12 hours ago, let''s just say that he definitely doesn''t understand the concept of passion yet! That one took a little explaining (and fast forwarding), haha!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/28/2009 2:30:44 PM
Author: elledizzy5

I do remember asking my mom what a ''BJ'' was at the dinner table in 5th grade. My brother was at the table too, and he was about 16. The entire family burst out laughing.

My mom said ''You''ll find out later, but it doesn''t matter...Jewish girls don''t do that''

What????
33.gif
This totally cracks me up ...
emsmilep.gif

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
I knew where babies came from when my mom was pregnant (I think around 4 or 5?), because my mom gave me all sorts of medical pamphlets from her doc where you could see those sketches/photos of different stages of an embryo. The pregnancy ended in a miscarriage, but I think my parents were very straightforward with describing what happened to the baby - I can''t remember being confused about why my mom was pregnant but I never had a sibling. I got the full description of the birds and the bees later when I went to summer camp, because it was suggested that females be sent with pads just in case and that parents discuss periods with their daughters. That would put me about at the end of 3rd grade I think. And then I found "the Joy of" on a shelf in the basement in about 6th grade, I think. My parents were both very open to discussing stuff, so luckily I didn''t learn about anything from my friends (like the friend who thought STDs are most often received when sleeping on hotel sheets).

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
What''s funny when I think back to it, all of my awkward sex/menstrating conversations happened with my dad and not my mom. As a matter of fact, when I had my first boyfriend my dad knew about it but my mom didn''t because I was more afraid to talk to her about it. My mom never wanted to talk to me about sex and we still don''t. When I called her to tell her the news that we were having a baby, I felt really awkward because that''s pretty much admitting that yes, I am having sex. LOL

Elmorton-LOL @your friend.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results