shape
carat
color
clarity

Mirena or the like...

suchende

Brilliant_Rock
JStar I read up on it a little and I think I see why my GYNs were so negative: my last relationship, I expressed doubts about fidelity when asked and the next time I asked about it, I was single. So I guess that probably added up to greater PID concerns. Next time I am at the Gyno I will ask again. Like I expressed above, an accidental pregnancy wouldn't be devastating, but a bit more security would be preferable.

nfowife

Brilliant_Rock
I got Mirena between kids #2 and 3. I loved it. Got it put in about 6 months postpartum and spotted for about 2 months, which stunk. But after that pretty much had no TOTM for the entire time I was on it, it was awesome! Got it out to TTC #3 and within 2 months I was pg, no problems whatsoever.
DH is about to get the big V or I'd be doing Mirena again. I've just decided now that our childbearing years are over I've done my fair share and it's time for him to take some responsibility if he wants to get some of the rewards :naughty: .

I had no pain getting my Mirena inserted but by then I had 2 natural deliveries so I'm sure my cervix was pretty open. I did take an 800 ibuprofen before getting it in. It didn't hurt a bit coming out either.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results