shape
carat
color
clarity

May I ask for all the dust and prayers you can spare

Diamond.Lover

Rough_Rock
I know that I'm a new member but I have been lurking forever. In that time I have seen that Pricescope *dust* and prayers seem to work very well, and my mom needs all the prayers and dust you, your family and friends can spare.

My mom got up for work yesterday when she started to have difficulty holding things, a facial droop and weakness in her left side. Within minutes she collapsed on the floor before the paramedics had even arrived. Her mental status deteriorated so quickly. Finally, they rushed her to the hospital, but by the time I got there they had intubated her and she was unresponsive. They did a CT scan and found that she had a hemorrhagic stroke with a large intracerebral bleed. The doctors don't think she'll recover but I'm clinging to some sort of hope. There is a possibility, albeit very small, that she can recover from this.
My father has never been a part of my life and all my other family is gone so it has always been just her and me, and the thought of losing her, so suddenly no less, is beyond devastating and extremely overwhelming.

Please, I'm begging for all the prayers and dust you can spare. Thank you!

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Sending your mom lots of dust and prayers Diamond lover. I hope she recovers quickly.

Puppmom

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sending lots of positive vibes and dust your mom's way!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Sending your mum tons of dust and prayers for a speedy and full recovery - my thoughts are with you both :(

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
I'm sending tons of prayers and dust to you and your mom. I'm also sending lots of cyber ((((HUGS))))

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
I am sending you as much dust as I can! I will be keeping you and your mum in my thoughts and prayers.

Diamond.Lover

Rough_Rock
Thank you all so very much. You will never know what this means to me.

Please, even if you don't post anything, pray for my mom. These next few days are so incredibly critical.

Again, thank you so much!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Adding my dust and prayers (and hugs) to everyone else's, so sorry you are faced with this traumatic situation, and dealing with it by yourself, that's very hard....will be praying for a positive outcome, my heart goes out to you.

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
I'm so sorry this happened to your mom... :(sad Praying for a quick and full recovery...

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry to hear about your mom, Diamond.Lover. I hope she recovers soon. Sending dust to both of you.

charbie

Ideal_Rock
Much dust and many prayyers are heading your way! Im so sorry to hear she's had a stroke, but modern medicine is miraculous.

Aryana

Shiny_Rock
Prayers are outgoing for you and your mom. I wish her a full and quick recovery.

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
More prayers and dust headed your way as you deal with this situation. Lots of prayers for comfort for both of you.

TooPatient

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Diamond Lover,

Big piles of dust and good thoughts for your mom!!

I wish your mom a quick and FULL recovery.

Take care of yourself -- you still have to eat & sleep (even if you do it sitting in the hospital!) so you are strong when your mom wakes up.

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
You are both in my prayers.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have your mom in my strongest prayers. sending you a giant hug and please update us.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sending lots of dust and prayers and good thoughts to your mom Diamond Lover!

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Prayers and dust coming your way. So sorry to hear about your Mom.

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a traumatic experience, diamond.lover ;( ! I'm so sorry to hear about this! I'll send lots of dust your way and say lots of prayers for your mother as well as yourself. Please keep us updated.

Diamond.Lover

Rough_Rock
Again, I wanted to thank each and every one of you. ((Hugs)).

Unfortunately the bleed was too severe and the pressure herniated her brain stem. I took her off life support tonight and they pronounced her at 1:08am.

Please just keep me in your thoughts and prayers. I now have to pick up the pieces and figure out where I'm going and what I need to do.

XO

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OH diamond.Lover, sweetheart there are just... no words. I am so terribly sorry. My heart goes out to you and I'm in tears just typing this, I cannot imagine your pain.

I am thinking of and praying so, so hard for you.

Aryana

Shiny_Rock
Diamond.Lover, I am so very sorry. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
I am sorry for your loss. Mothers are so special and so painful to lose.

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
Diamond Lover I am so so sorry for your loss, I can't even begin to imagine how you are feeling right now but please take comfort in the thought that so many of us with be thinking of you and praying for you during this time. {{{{{HUGS}}}}}}

kelpie

Ideal_Rock
Words are too little, but I am very sorry you lost your Mom.

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
I am so sorry for your loss Diamond.Lover. Sending my condolences, thoughts and prayers to you.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Diamond.Lover, my heart goes out to you at this time. We are here for you. I am so so very sorry about your dear mom. I will be thinking about you.

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
I'm so sorry you had to make that decision. I'm sorry for your loss. I'm sorry you have to manage this by yourself. Apparently your mom raised a very strong woman. Continued prayers for your comfort and strength.

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Diamond.lover, I was so sad to read your latest update on your mother. I'm so sorry that you had to make such a difficult decision and that your dear mother has passed. You must be in a very dark place right now, but please remember that some day you will have peace of mind and feel happiness again.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results