shape
carat
color
clarity

Maximizing ''Couple Time'' when you have a Baby/Children

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sha

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/10/2010 9:36:24 AM
Author: janinegirly
Sound great Sha, let us know how it goes (esp on early bedtime--I may try to work on that too although daylights savings make work against me!).

And just curious, weren''t you considering TTC soon--is that still in the cards? If so get those date nights in soon ;-)! hehe.
9.gif
I know! Hehe....

Vesper - totally agree with you about the intimacy thing!

Thanks to everybody for the comments and suggestions.

Gayletmom

Brilliant_Rock
I''m late to the party and am just dropping in from the jewelry forums but since I have four kids I feel qualified to speak to this issue.

Dh and I do whatever we can to have a date night. Dinner out every week or two is invaluable. If you can''t make it out to dinner, try for lunch during the day. We allow 15-30 min. to talk about kids and then they are off limits.

If you don''t have a babysitter, do your best to cultivate one. I know it''s scary to leave a precious baby with a stranger but test her out first a few times while you are at home. Once you are comfortable, leave for just a short time with dh until you are comfortable. When my oldest was a baby and money was tight, I traded weekend nights and occasional afternoon babysitting with a friend with a toddler. It was my saving grace.

And I second Vespergirl''s suggestion about sex. Sometimes it''s the last thing on your mind but it''s so important to maintain that part of your relationship.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results