shape
carat
color
clarity

Mara...and her Mini!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Mara,

I have been MIA because I have been just so insanely busy...first work, the wedding planning and now my family is in town!. Anyway, I had to come over and drop you a note because...I had a dream last night and you and your mini made an appearance! haha.

It was one of those wedding related stressful dreams...Not sure if you ever had one of these?.

One of those where you haven''t even showered and the ceremony starts in 30 minutes?. Yep, very stressful! I put on my veil with my hair wet, didn''t have any make-up and couldn''t find any shows so I put on some flip flops...My mom was wearing her beach clothes (we had just gotten back from the beach, that''s why we were running late) and she kept saying she would shower as soon as she could...
6.gif

Anyway. I run outside and figure out that I have no car to take me to the ceremony...and who knows WHY, but you drove by in your mini and I asked you for a ride. It would have been cute to arrive in a mini...just not when I also asked you to take along my two sisters and one of my BMs...LOL. I don''t even know how we fit in there, but we did.

Then...I finally woke up!
26.gif

So here is my interpretation:

- I have got to figure out what I want to do with my hair and who will do it! (only 50 something days to go!)
- My mom better get ready somewhere else...she tends to stress me out!
- I need to reserve the car that will be picking me up!
- My lease expires in March and I have been thinking and researching about a mini...maybe I should test drive one?
- I miss PS so much that it came to my dreams!! hehe

Anyway, hope you (and all PSers!) is having a wonderful Holiday Season
9.gif

M~

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
I am not Mara...and I don''t have a mini so I shouldn''t even be peeking here...
6.gif

But I just had to tell you I felt the stress you must have while experiencing this MINI MARA dream. Too funny. Thanks for the giggle. §

(not that the Mara part was stressful...I mean the whole beach, shower mom , late nuttiness. I think you place Mara and PS as a happy non stressful place. And Mara and her Mini swooped in to rescue you! She didn''t use the Mighty Mara M emblem on her avatar for nothing. She is our hero! Apparently to you...she is your Mini hero!!)

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mandarine! What a cute dream hehee. YES I had those stressful before wedding dreams too. Funny I had a similar one, it was like 30 min to ceremony, I was in sweats and flip flops and hadn't chosen SHOES yet so I was like where can I find a PAYLESS where I can get some cheapo things in my desperate time of need. Wandering around outside the church we were getting married at (umm we weren't even getting married in a church), hair was a rat's nest, wondering where everyone was lol.

So glad I could be of dream assistance to you, as DKS mentioned (lol!) I'd love to be your Mini Heroine for you and your party anyday, sweetie!!!! Don't stress out, it will all be fabulous and you'll be married in no time. You won't even remember small snafus. But I love your 'this tells me' list...sooo true...dreams are awesome like that. And I totally recommend the Mini...we LOVE ours more and more each day, it's such a super fun and fast sporty car. Happy New Year gal!

nebe

Brilliant_Rock
MARA, you have a MINI COOPER?!?!!
23.gif
I''ve wanted one for FOUR YEARS, but I''ve heard terrible things about them in reliability. What''s your take? Do you love it?
33.gif

chicagohills

Rough_Rock
I always have vivid dreams before major changes in my life... When I was pregnant with my first daughter, I had a dream that I was having contractions every time I pried my birth control compact apart. When I finally got it open there was a tiny green alien inside it. Weird, huh?

Mara, I didn''t know you had a mini. I loved mine to pieces when I had it. It hugged corners so well. I LOVED driving it in the mountains. The only complaint that I had about mine was that I ran out of gas like 5 times. It was so unforgiving that way. If the light went on that meant you had 30 sec to haul major butt to a gas station. I''d seriously start to panic and get sweaty hands, cutting people off and all that. Do you have that problem with yours?

Happy New Year. Enjoy your planning Mandarine, and I wish you pleasant dreams!!
35.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
chicago...we just got ours this year and it's so tricked out...it has a warning that tells me how many miles i have left to go before i run out of gas. so at 60 miles left it tells me and then at 30 miles left it tells me and the little mile countdown won't go away until i refill. i have taken it down to 3 miles left (yikes!) with no problems but i was majorly sweating that one. hehe.

we have coveted them for years but we are so lazy about buying new cars, lots of other things to spend $$ on, but finally this year we bit the bullet after a friend got one and we LOVED it. we got the cooper S and it's FAST and sporty, has the world's biggest sunroof (or feels like it) and is awesome on curvy roads. we are actually going out to mendocino today for new years eve and greg is so excited about driving in the curvy mountain roads on it. put the sport setting on and ZOOM. he got a ticket in it after we had it for three weeks lol!

i would hands down recommend a mini to anyone who is considering one. and they are far more spacious than people think, mandarine your story about fitting 3 others in there is not false, i have had 5 people total in the car (including me) and we all have fit! it fits 4 adults (2 men and 2 women) quite comfily. the outside small size is deceptive, but it sure comes in handy when parking in tiny spots.
3.gif

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
LOL...

Yes, it was definitely Mara to the rescue!!!!!! Maybe instead of the Mini''s logo the car should have had that batman logo on the diamond...lol

I love the minis! FI thinks he wouldn''t feel "safe" in one because they are so little. I think it''s probably safer than some of the sports cars that are running out there!.

The dreams some and go depending on what part of planning I am...this one just stuck out because it was so random and funny.

The planning hasn''t really been so bad and I''ve enjoyed it...just a few loose ends here and there but it is all pretty much done!
36.gif

Mara - Share some pics of the Mara-Mobil, I owe it some thanks!! and thanks to you for saving me
2.gif

M~

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results