shape
carat
color
clarity

If you don''t have baby fever now, you will after viewing these pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
My DH sent me this link. We are definitely not close to having children but I think I felt my ovaries twitch a little when I was scrolling through these pictures.

Adorable Newborn Pictures

meresal

Ideal_Rock
So cute! Thanks for sharing these
5.gif

princesss

Ideal_Rock
OMG. I want to snuggle up to the Buddha baby and take him home!

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Oh, they are precious!!! So cute! Are those photoshopped or are the babies really holding those positions?

E B

Ideal_Rock
These are amazing. Thank you for sharing!

We had my son's photos taken that young (only 6 days old!), and I'm so glad we did.

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
OMG. I almost cried because they''re so sweet! (course I am pregnant..) TOO cute!! I especially love the nakey baby pics! Thanks for sharing!

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
So cute!!!!!!!! it''s like a slighly more granola version of Anne Geddes. Brand new babies are just so special and cute:)

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/19/2010 11:55:44 AM
Author: Bliss
Oh, they are precious!!! So cute! Are those photoshopped or are the babies really holding those positions?
Definitely not photoshopped! Newborns can pretty much do anything!

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/19/2010 12:36:20 PM
Author: meresal

Date: 2/19/2010 11:55:44 AM
Author: Bliss
Definitely not photoshopped! Newborns can pretty much do anything!
Except my insomniac monster - no chance of getting any shots like that when she was newborn...
15.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Those are the cutest pics ever!!!

Ara Ann

Brilliant_Rock
My niece just had a baby this last Monday and the hospital does their newborn pictures similar to these! They have an actual room for taking the pictures, they keep it very warm and place the babies on a heated pad on their bellies and do the pics while the babies are asleep, curled up. Her baby''s pic was adorable!

These are beautiful portraits too and capture that very short newborn stage that goes by too quickly!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Those babies are ridonkulous!

AllieLuv83

Brilliant_Rock
Those newborns are so cute for being less than 10 days old. I feel some babies look super cute as newborns and others not so much. The twins are the cutest!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
i don''t have baby fever since we have a 3 week old who''s a handful in reality... BUT those pictures are soooo cute. my fave is the ''its a wrap''.

we had newborn photos done this week but unfort we missed the 10 day window and he is not quite as pliable anymore, but yep he would contort himself into the craziest poses the first 2 weeks.

the gal who did his photos did some poses and wraps similar to these but our boy was too awake to have them be really THIS cute.

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Oh my Gosh
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

I love the twins pics
9.gif
9.gif

I was too afraid to let people come to see the boys when they were a few days old (since they were early) so I canceled my plans to have newborn pics taken!...I sort of regret it, but I just didn''t want to take any chances!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
awww thanks for sharing!!! I love them alll!!!!! soooo adorable!

CasaBlanca

Shiny_Rock
So...what do I have to do to get one?

WHAT? Are you sure?
23.gif
Is there any OTHER way?
2.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/19/2010 4:12:47 PM
Author: CasaBlanca

WHAT? Are you sure?
23.gif
Is there any OTHER way?
2.gif

Ha! Ditto! Those bebes are ADORABLE.

mtjoya

Brilliant_Rock
12.gif
17.gif
Thanks for posting! So cute! I love to see my bebe smile when she is asleep, I always wonder what they are thinking/dreaming about!

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/19/2010 5:12:11 PM
Author: mtjoya
12.gif
17.gif
Thanks for posting! So cute! I love to see my bebe smile when she is asleep, I always wonder what they are thinking/dreaming about!
I was always told it is gas. No matter it is still cute.

I dont have any of my own, but when my nephew was born I was so excited to take off all his clothes and look at all his sweet little parts. Little baby rumps, and rolls and toes and... My coworkers at the time thought I was weird. Absolutely not! They are perfect in every way.

When I was a baby I was FAT. I didnt even have any wrists, or elbows or knees. Just roll on top of roll. OOh, we should have a baby picture contest!

MonkeyPants

Brilliant_Rock
holy moly those are cute! My fave is the one where the baby is on the rug with his butt up in the air and all the ones snuggled in something knit...wait, that''s most of them..so cute. Thanks for sharing!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/19/2010 4:12:47 PM
Author: CasaBlanca

WHAT? Are you sure?
23.gif
Is there any OTHER way?
2.gif

Hah!

So very cute
1.gif

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
I absolutely LOVE these! I am anxiously awaiting our baby to arrive so I can try some like this - I have been browsing for inspiration and setup ideas for months, and my mom is knitting me a baby sling so I can do some of the cute wrap poses with the baby hanging in the sling. GAH I can hardly stand it!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
MP re inspiration, on Etsy they have some really cute hugely floppy knitted hats I was looking at and the poses they put the babies in with the big long hats on are super cute, you should check them out.

my Mom made J some really cute knitted pants and hats for his photo shoot but he got so fussy after a few hours we had to cut it short. maybe next time.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results