shape
carat
color
clarity

If men always suffered from UTI''s....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

InLuv101

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/7/2008 1:31:40 PM
Author: misysu2
So does Clear Tract actually rid the bacteria from your body or just relieve your symptoms? B/c just relieving symptoms don''t rid the infection.
I agree Misysu2. I would not tell someone they don''t need antibiotics because there is no other way to kill the infection. Left untreated, it will resurface and possibly develop into a Kidney infection (this has happened to me).

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/5/2008 12:39:32 PM
Author: misysu2
I''m sorry! I get them about once a year and they are awful. Be happy for one thing though: last year, I had one and didn''t have any symptoms until the infection reached my kidneys and I had to be hospitalized! Seriously- how can you have a UTI and not know it!? *sigh* that''s my luck....

I''ve had good luck drinking lots of water before sex and then peeing RIGHT after. Flush that all out!
Trust me, you can. I had no idea I had one until my OB told me I''d tested positive at my appointment on Thursday and put me straight on antibiotics.

I had a bit of ache around my kidneys/stomach, but just put it down to being pregnant and bloated and generally things moving around and feeling strange.

Then again, I''ve never had one before so I wouldn''t know what to look for.

misysu2

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Pandora! I''m glad to hear that I''m not the only one. I''m also glad your doc caught it before it caught your kidneys. I was bedridden for a week. I have NEVER been to the hospital before and never been bedridden. I felt so sickly.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results