shape
carat
color
clarity

I need a vacation.....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LitigatorChick

Brilliant_Rock
Ladies, I am burnt out. I haven''t have time off since Christmas. I am billing like a mad woman.

I am thinking about a 4 or 5 day solo trip (no DH, no toddler) to a spa/shopping destination. Pamper myself like crazy. Rent an awesome car and cruise. Any ideas?

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Why not find a spa near a shopping location
31.gif
31.gif
CA or FL?

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Why no DH? In another post, you said he's having a crisis. Possibly, he'd love to come along for some relaxation too? Just a thought.

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
Come to Scotland! It''s beautiful, we have some amazing spas and I really want to see your 3 stone asscher irl!
9.gif

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
Mmm, spa and shopping sounds nice.
For a trip like that, why would you drag around a husband? He''d be miserable!!!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/3/2008 9:33:09 PM
Author: LaraOnline
Mmm, spa and shopping sounds nice.
For a trip like that, why would you drag around a husband? He''d be miserable!!!
Scratch my post above. . .I read LC''s update on her DH post. . . and it sounds like she really does need a vacation
7.gif

deegee

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I just got back from a 7-day stay in Southern California. We stayed at an awesome hotel/resort and cruised the Pacific Coast Highway. The weather was perfect!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results