shape
carat
color
clarity

Hi there! Remember me anyone??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

So_happy

Brilliant_Rock
It''s been so long since I posted. At least a year! So you may not remember me at all..........

Anyhow, I still recognize some of the names on here :) So, what''s been going on? DH and I have been married for a year on Aug 26 and now have a fabulous 5.5mo old baby girl. She is the absolute light of our lives and just about every day I wonder what took us so long lol.

Has anyone heard from Dixie? Any other babies in my "cohort" of brides?

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey SH - good to see you!!
35.gif
Congrats on the birth of your daughter!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi So_Happy! I just posted in your other thread. I remember you from when you were planning your wedding. I always enjoyed reading your ideas. I''m glad to see you back!

Congratulations on becoming a mom!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hello So happy, congrats on your new family; great to see you!!!
35.gif

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Hi So_happy, good to see you again. I remember you because you got married exactly a year after I did. Congratulations on the birth of your daughter! I have a 6 week old. I''m glad to hear you are enjoying motherhood too. You should join us on the Mommies Thread!

basil

Brilliant_Rock
I remember you cause you''re from RI!

Congrats on the wedding and the baby!

blushingbride

Brilliant_Rock
I do!!!
35.gif
I even paged you once to find out if anyone knew where you were. I got married last August 25 as well so, we were planning our weddings together. Glad to see you''re back and you have a new addition! Congratulations!

Dixie is still around...I believe she got back together with her ex-fiance and they eventually had a quickie wedding (correct me if I''m wrong).

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hey
35.gif
Good to hear from you again! Congrats on your baby girl!!

akw94

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/10/2008 9:08:31 AM
Author:So_happy
It''s been so long since I posted. At least a year! So you may not remember me at all..........

Anyhow, I still recognize some of the names on here :) So, what''s been going on? DH and I have been married for a year on Aug 26 and now have a fabulous 5.5mo old baby girl. She is the absolute light of our lives and just about every day I wonder what took us so long lol.

Has anyone heard from Dixie? Any other babies in my ''cohort'' of brides?

Hi So_happy! It''s great to "see" you! I always wondered what happened to you since it seemed like you stopped posting fairly suddenly. Congrats on your daughter! How was your wedding? Did you end up DIYing the flowers? Things didn''t quite go as planned in my life. There''s a couple threads on it here somewhere. Long story short, my then FI called off our wedding. We went through some not-so-useful counseling and planned to split up. We never actually moved apart though. I then started counseling on my own, and we started talking about everything, shortly before I planned to move out and decided to try again. We''ve since married and moved out of state. We did have a much smaller ceremony than planned but it was beautiful, on the beach at sunset. We also had a reception so I was able to still have some elements that I really wanted (my grama''s cookies as favors, simple floating candle and flower centerpieces, grama''s cake for our wedding cake). I''m on PS here and there but don''t post as much these days.
I''d love to hear more about your life and see pics of your daughter and wedding.

akw94

Brilliant_Rock
Hi So_happy,
Still around? Hope you didn''t leave so soon after coming back. I hope everything is ok, would love to see pics of your wedding and little girl.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results