shape
carat
color
clarity

Hey mommies- what''s the 411 on Cabbage Patch Kids?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
I saw them mentioned somewhere in the mommies thread, are they back in?

I have a 2-year-old relative who loves doll babies and was thinking of getting her one. Has anyone bought one recently? Do they come mainly from the website? Does anyone have another favorite doll?

Thanks mommies!

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I''m not a mom, but my 4yo niece loves them (she loves doll babies...I don''t think she owns any stuffies!) I have seen them at the WalMart and Zellers, and I''m pretty sure Toys r us.

She also loves dolls that have soft tummies, and dolls that come with bottles, diapers..etc. not sure of the names!

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
I''m not a mom... or a kid... but I still love Cabbage Patch dolls! I''ve seen them at Target recently.

I''ve seen Baby Alive and I remember having one of those when I was little. She was probably my favorite but not sure if its appropriate for a 2 yr old. I also REALLY loved the ones that smell like baby powder. They were only like $10 and the smell never goes away even if you wash it.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here''s what I read (I think it was on their website but I don''t remember) They have been making CB dolls since their premiere but the design has changed to look more "current". Different faces and "real" hair. They have their 25 anni dolls out that look like the old school ones with the old faces and yarn hair. Once they sell out they say they are gone (until their next big anni I guess). So I went ahead and bought her one since I wanted her doll to look like my CB (that I still have). I bought mine at Target but I have seen them at TRU and Walmart. Also online. Happy Shopping!

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/29/2008 2:42:36 PM
Author: oobiecoo
I''m not a mom... or a kid... but I still love Cabbage Patch dolls! I''ve seen them at Target recently.

I''ve seen Baby Alive and I remember having one of those when I was little. She was probably my favorite but not sure if its appropriate for a 2 yr old. I also REALLY loved the ones that smell like baby powder. They were only like $10 and the smell never goes away even if you wash it.
so weird you said that about the smell... bcuz as soon as u said it.. it was like i could smell what you were talking about!! i used to LOVE CBs!!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results