shape
carat
color
clarity

Girl''s shoes (or boy''s shoes for that matter) and Amazon!

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
Not from amazon, but these are so cute that I thought I would share. It''s on babysteals right now.

A pair for M.

littlesolesforevermaryjane.jpg

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
And a pair for baby brother.

littlesolesavenueloafer.jpg

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
I bought more shoes... Haha... Look what you started Tgal. But I got these from Robeez site since it''s cheaper than amazon.

These are to wear around the house since the 1st floor tile floor is cold in the winter.

soft sole monkey.jpg

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
These I got cuz it''s on sale for $19.99.

cupcake party MJ in brown patent.jpg

lili

Ideal_Rock
haha...you ladies are starting your girls young w/ their shoe obsessions.
wow, so many pairs for one set of feet!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
um, my very first purchase for LO... a pair of shoes. i couldn''t resist. i had just found out we''re having a girl and found these on sale for $15. normally they are $40. i came *this* close to buying a second pair in a different color when they went on sale again. somehow i resisted.

shoes2umi.jpg

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Jcrow- What size are you buying in?

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
these are 0-6 mo

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/30/2009 9:43:33 AM
Author: jcrow
these are 0-6 mo
ok, thanks!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I didn''t really put shoes on T until maybe 5 or 6 months. Socks were just easier and seemed more comfortable. Plus we had a bunch of those adorable ones that looked like Mary Janes. I was in love with pedipeds for her first shoes. They have awesome designs and loved the all leather sole to help her learn to walk. Isn''t their slogan something like "next best thing to bare feet" or something like that? Robeez has the same idea but I liked her shoes to look like shoes instead of slippers.

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/30/2009 11:13:57 AM
Author: Tacori E-ring
I didn't really put shoes on T until maybe 5 or 6 months. Socks were just easier and seemed more comfortable. Plus we had a bunch of those adorable ones that looked like Mary Janes. I was in love with pedipeds for her first shoes. They have awesome designs and loved the all leather sole to help her learn to walk. Isn't their slogan something like 'next best thing to bare feet' or something like that? Robeez has the same idea but I liked her shoes to look like shoes instead of slippers.
This is what I have heard, however, we have a few weddings in the first couple months. Did you ever put her in nicer shoes for such occassions, before she was really wearing shoes on a regular basis?

I was looking at some of the Boys' Infant loafers that Pediped has, and I am in
30.gif
! We have a wedding in Nantucket and I thought that these adorable Navy Blue penny loafers would look perfect while we are there!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
meresal, sure you can! Pedipeds has some CUTE boy''s shoes for sure. Try ebay.

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock

Yeah I really didn’t put shoes on M until she actually started walking, except just to get some wear out of the designer shoes that my mom and sister got her. It was barefoot mostly; I didn’t even bother putting socks on her. We usually let her walk around at home barefoot, but we got her the Robeez as slippers since the floor is cold now.

lili
M only has one or two pairs of shoes in each size really. The Robeez is size 22, and the other two I posted pics of are both size 23. She currently is wearing a pair of size 21. So nothing excessive. =D

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
QT, the benefits of living in CA! She was born in late fall so she did wear socks and once in awhile generic crocs I got (come spring) from Target. They were just too cute. I feel like in the crawling stage barefoot was easier. Luckily she was crawling during the warm months. But for events (weddings, parties, etc) nothing wrong with showing off those adorable little shoes! I found some cute, cheap shoes from ON.

janinegirly

Ideal_Rock
can anyone recommend a cute winter boot for a 15 month girl? Comfy but won''t break the bank?

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hey I missed all these cute shoes! QT, you got some good ones!

I still love Amazon. Got a couple of good deals. Some still are available.

For summer, this white Umi sandal for $16.62. Some sizes are still available on Amazon for that price. Great deal for a sandal...I just got it today and they look great, are flexible and comfy. And white goes with everything summer...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001F7B718/ref=oss_T15_product

41rh6nO9cVL__AA280_.jpg

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gals, I also think shoes are an absolute WASTE until they kid is walking. A pair to look cute here and there is fine, but save the money for when the walk, because they''ll need them then and good shoes cost a pretty penny, even when on sale. I bought a pair that I thought was safe, but Amelia didn''t walk until 16 months, the slowpoke, so they were never worn. Fortunately they were a pair of crocs that I got for super cheap, but still.

Shoes are cuter when they''re smaller, for sure. But more fun when they are actually used!

Also got this blue Umi for cheap, $20.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001FA1PC6/ref=oss_T15_product

41Z18E9ETHL__AA280_.jpg

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/15/2010 4:00:55 PM
Author: TravelingGal
Gals, I also think shoes are an absolute WASTE until they kid is walking. A pair to look cute here and there is fine, but save the money for when the walk, because they'll need them then and good shoes cost a pretty penny, even when on sale. I bought a pair that I thought was safe, but Amelia didn't walk until 16 months, the slowpoke, so they were never worn. Fortunately they were a pair of crocs that I got for super cheap, but still.

Shoes are cuter when they're smaller, for sure. But more fun when they are actually used!
Ditto!

TGal, I also bought some cheap cute crocs for D, size 4-5. Thought they were safe too but not sure if he'll wear it much. At almost 16 months he's not walking yet either! I'm thinking that slowpoke A may have beat D to walking. We'll see!

All the girl shoes are super cute! Finding boy shoes are harder. Thanks to QT's tip, I did find a super cute pair of Stride Rite's sandals for $15 at Nordstroms Rack!

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
Ok, maybe this is a stupid question, but how do you know they fit if you buy them online? I have no clue when Amelia needs new shoes -we take her to the Start Rite shop every six weeks and they measure her feet from about a million different angles then tell us if she needs a bigger size or not. I''m not confident that I could guess the size and even know if I''d got it right when they arrived.
33.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have been going on a shoe shopping spree. I know $30 is more than some of you like to spend but I LOVE See Kai Run shoes so it is worth it to me to pay $10 more than Target to get really good quality and cute designs. They put new stuff on sale and I was previously coveting these so much I actually bought them in two sizes. I also bought these b/c come on, red soles...dreamy. Also bought these Pedipeds for $27 (free shipping). Thought they would be adorable this summer. And to round things up I am trying a new brand. I bought these in all white for the summer for $16.94. Hopefully I guessed the sizes right. She is almost grown out of her 6s (she has small feet) so the See Kai Run sale came at a great time!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock

She does have small feet Tacori! Amelia is pretty much in 7''s.

See Kai Run''s are super cute. But they are also wide. Amelia has narrow feet so they aren''t the best fit, so it''s something to keep in mind. I do have a pair of green SKR sandals for her and they are very nice (and adjust all the way across the sandal so the width isn''t that much of an issue.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Tacori, those umi sandals are a great deal too! I can''t buy anymore though...I have the two sandals in size 8, which is what I am guessing Amelia will be by summer.

MrsM, it''s just a shot in the dark. I get her sized at Stride Rite and then buy shoes in bigger sizes for her to grow into. Guessing what size she is going to be in what season is anyone''s guess, but I don''t worry so much since I live in socal and she can wear whatever at almost any time of the year.

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
Tacori
thanks for posting about the first SKR shoes. I''ve been waiting for that one to go on sale. Gonna buy one.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
TGal, I have never really noticed the width except that "elevens" start at size 9 and seem to be more narrow (at least look narrower). Hopefully I am not damaging T''s feel. I bought 2 pairs of 9 (hoping for the fall) and a 7 for now b/c I think her 6s are getting too tight. It kills me b/c I got SUCH a good deal last year. I got her 3 pairs of SKR for $60 vs. this year that is $30 per pair. Oh well. I actually like the Umi sandals you bought more but they were out of 8s so these were my back-up. White does go with everything so that combined with her brown sandals from Pedipeds should take care of her needs. I am also looking for a canvas, mary jane, keds type sneaker.

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Tacori, you are on a shoe buying spree!!! I love all your choices. I wish Lily was easier to buy for but she''s already a diva about clothes and shoes. She has to pick them out herself. I show her things on the computer and she always says no. She has small feet too--she''s just moving into 7s. Meanwhile, Lucy is so easy going but she has wide feet so I''m nervous about buying online for her. She can almost fit into a 6 now but I hate buying ahead because I don''t know how quickly her feet will grow. I made the mistake of buying shoes in advance for both of them and they ended up not wearing them so I will only buy for right now. And I agree with TGal, no point in buying shoes till they can walk.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Q, the brown ones? I got SO excited when I saw they are now $10 off and had to buy a 7 and a size 9 (hopefully for fall/winter). So cute! I love their styles. Did you see the pediped link I posted on FB. They have some ADORABLE boy shoes. Sale is good til 2/5 (I think).

Curly, I would know if T had wide/narrow feet right? Now I am second guessing myself! Haha. I don't feel as bad about sandals b/c our warm season is longer (usually late march-november) so I figure that is a big window for me to hit the right size. Since she is almost out of 6s I bought the Pediped sandals in 7.5 and the Umi in 8 of course I have NO idea how true to size they run. A gamble. I am more confident with the SKR shoes b/c that is what she wears now. Lily is so funny. Luckily T is not yet a Diva and doesn't seem to care but she does call her red Mary Jane's her party shoes.

Janine, we don't really have a need for winter boots but last year I got her a pair from Land's End. They have nice kids stuff and usually good sales. They have a "shop" in Sears if you don't have a Land's End where you live.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Tacori, it could be that SKRs are "normal" width but that Amelia''s feet are SO narrow, it makes them appear wide. I am sure T''s feet are fine!

I love the brown SKR''s but I can''t buy another pair. She has now 3 pairs in size 8 plus 2 pairs of sandals. That''s a huge splurge. I have been very good so far getting her only 2, 3 shoes per size max. 1 casual/athletic and 1 "cute". In 7/7.5 she has so far only 2-3 pairs so that is good (including a pair of sandals). I am not buying anything past size 8 because as Curly said, they can start getting choosy at any moment.

She still can fit in her stride rite 6 (which run big) and probably really is a true 6.5 at this point since her 7 stride rites are big.

janinegirly

Ideal_Rock
Love these shoes, but also have no idea what C''s feet would be a\ 3-6 months from now (for the spring/summer pairs). She is currently squeezing into a 4.5, I think she can fit into a 5 now. I might sleep on this and splurge tomorrow..cc purchases online are usually not a good idea for me late night!

Great finds Tacori, thanks for sharing!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have a pair of stide rite she wore once (maybe) and a pair of suede SKR boots that are too hard to put on so she has never worn them. I should sell them on ebay. T has a lot of shoes. She better not get too picky since I just bought 2 size 9s! She is wearing them or going barefoot
2.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Janine, I have been lucky at guessing so far. Hopefully I don''t jinx myself. I figure she will wear them...one day.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results