shape
carat
color
clarity

FOR AGBF and everyone!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
When I see this picture, I get so excited. This is a pic of my angel making a goal this past weekend. It is awesome. This is what makes us love the game.. right AGBF?

GOAL!!!!!.jpg

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
Yeahhhh, girl power!!! How great that the beautiful angel in your wedding photos is a young lady of such strength and skill as well.
Mine, you''re truly blessed (and do we invision a future college scholarship
2.gif
)!

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Fountain!! YOU are right... It is girl power. It is an awesome thing.

Scholarship... The thought has crossed my mind a few times.
27.gif
But we have had to push it to her that she has to be able to get in on an acedemic one for us to consider letting her get a soccer one. But when I see pictures of her like this.. WOW... just know she is going to dominate whatever way she does it!!
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Way to go!!! Great pic MINE, gotta love girl power!!!
36.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s truly beautiful, Mine! Look at her expression, her concentration! (Not to mention those thigh muscles at work!) It makes me think of, "Bend It Like Beckham", which I absolutely love!!! Thanks for thinking of me when you posted that! I am not worthy!!!

Deb :)
34.gif

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
love it!

movie zombie

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
Kaleigh~ YOu do have to love girl power, I think it is great seeing these girls out there just kcikin bootie!!

AGBF~ I am glad that you liked it. There is something to be said for us soccer moms.
28.gif
I figured that soccer may be winding down this year for your daughter and knew that you share the thrill of seeing a good form and a promising look of concentration (OMG.. her leg muscles do pop don''t they? LOL) Bend it Like Beckman is one of my daughter''s favorite movies, she covets the skill of the footwork in that movie.

MZ~ Thanks... figured it was a good exmaple of the determination and strength in another generation.

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Girl power is the BEST!!! She is focused!

Thanks for sharing your daughters pic MINE!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results