shape
carat
color
clarity

Diaper bags

blushingbride

Brilliant_Rock
Mara - LOL! That's right - the twinies require loads of room! Like I said, I still need to check them out in person, but I think for twins it might be a good thing. I was actually leaning towards the 2nd one, but liked the look of the 1st one too so I threw it in my post.

CC - thank you!!!

cara

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the advice ladies! hubs carries the bebe, I carry the bag --> I like it.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have the JuJuBe Spicy and love it! Have the messenger first and it bit, so I got this one and find it much more fashionable and functional.

MustangGal

Ideal_Rock
I ordered the JuJuBe Light, we'll see how that goes when it arrives tomorrow...

Mrs

Shiny_Rock
Hi Mamas!

I don't post much these days but wanted to chime in here in case my experience in helpful at all. I have a Not Rational Hansel diaper bag and I can honestly say I don't love it. Like everyone else here, I got it on a sample sale. I originally got it in a red patent leather which kind of fell apart (ripped where the handles met the bag) when I had only been using it for a couple of months. Fabiana was good enough to send me another in exchange and gave me several options in terms of leather/color. I opted for a camel leather. It's a beautiful bag that does NOT look like a diaper bag which is why I got it since and at the time I was still working full time and planned to use it for work as well as a diaper bag. Not long after I got the replacement bag, I lost my job so I've been home ever since (almost a year now). Needless to say, the bag has gotten a different level of use than I had planned. I have used it almost exclusively and it is rather worn. The leather seems to have lost significant color (bleached from the sun?) and I have had a number of spills in it (water and perhaps sun screen) that show as water stains on the outside of the bag. Perhaps if I had a newer version of the bag with a water proof liner, it would have worn better. In any case, I'm bummed since I had hoped to use this bag for years. As it is, the stains and color change make me not really want to use it any more.

I love the look of this baghttp://www.egg-baby.com/felino-diaper-bag-w9ca810-kohl.html but could not justify spending so much given that my nearly $300 bag didn't work out and I'm no longer employed. So I just got one that's similar made by Franco Sarto. I can't find a picture on line but it's black nylon with black vinyl trim (looks a little like black patent), it has lots of pockets, and was a fraction of the cost at loehmanns. So far, it's great though it's not as big as my NR bag.

Mgal, I hope your new bag works great!

Mrs

MustangGal

Ideal_Rock
So the new bag arrived last night, and so far I LOVE it! http://www.amazon.com/Ju-Be-Light-Diape ... 841&sr=8-5

I got the Champagne Bubbles color. It wouldn't have worked when I was still dealing with bottles/formula and baby food, but it'll be great for the toddler years. And I think I'll be able to use it for myself later.

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
I have the Stokke bag that fits on the stroller. You can also wear it as a backpack or carry it by the handle which is great if I'm using the mei tai instead of the stroller.

It's black and has a hard shell so you can drop it without breaking anything. DH will happily carry it and I use it as my bag as well as it being the baby bag. I use it everyday and it still looks great.

Inside:
My crap - ie keys, wallet, phone, medicines etc
Spare nappies
Nappy cream
Wipes
Nappy bags
Sippy Cup
Silicon baby spoon
Complete change of clothes
Sunhat
Bib
Sunscreen
Facecream
3 toys

It has two internal pockets for nappies and to keep a sippy cup upright, a net pocket for all my stuff and also comes with a separate bag with a fold out changing mat that fits into the central bit.

So, takes masses of stuff and yet isn't a huge bag.

stokke changing bag.jpg

meresal

Ideal_Rock
I have had a Michael Kors messenger style diaper bag for the summer that I have really liked... but I just got a new bag as a gift, that I will use for fall and winter.

It is GORGEOUS and I can't wait for fall to get here, so that I can switch everything into it! You can't see from the pictures, but it has this luscious red satin lining. To. Die. For.

It is this bag, by MZ Wallace: "Kate" Diaper Bag.
http://www.mzwallace.com/mzwshop/produc ... 3rd12iu942
(It comes with a changing pad and inner pouch that has a clip which can hook onto the inside of the bag)

mzwallacekatebag72010.jpg

mzwallacekatebag72010.2.jpg

mtjoya

Brilliant_Rock
puppmom-I thought the same when I saw the price on the bag hehe!

I know I need a new one. I have a pink and brown diaper bag that I received as a gift from Macys. I also have a smaller army skip hop bag. I really don't use that one. The pink one is wearing out so I will probaby use the Skip one.

mtjoya

Brilliant_Rock
puppmom-I thought the same when I saw the price on the bag hehe!

I know I need a new one. I have a pink and brown diaper bag that I received as a gift from Macys. I also have a smaller army skip hop bag. I really don't use that one. The pink one is wearing out so I will probaby use the Skip one.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results