shape
carat
color
clarity

Company subsidized child care?

lovinsparkles

Shiny_Rock
I''m currently a SAHM, with plans to go back to work after my daughter''s first year. Quality child care where I live is very expensive and while we could handle it for one child, the thought of double or triple that cost for multiple children down the road is mind-boggling.

Does any one have experience with company subsidized child care? I feel like I''ve heard of this idea in a general sense, but don''t know any details. Is this common? Does it provide a big cost savings? How does one find out which companies offer this? Any insights would be appreciated! I would love to tailor my job search to companies that do offer such a benefit, if at all possible.

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
I''m not sure about company subsidized child care but a lot of states offer it to low income families. I live in Illinois and am a child care provider and two of my children who come have their child care paid for by the state so that mom can work and go to school.
Before I did daycare I worked for a hospital who would pay $25 per week towards my child care bill per child if they went to a licensed and approved child care center. At that center they gave me 10% off the oldest child''s rates as well.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results