shape
carat
color
clarity

Chirstmas Picture Ideas

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ever since I saw someone dress her Min Pin up as a giant, sparkly red ornament, I've longed to have a baby so I could dress him up as a different giant ornament each year for Christmas pictures. Then, I'd put each picture in a hanging frame and use it as an actual ornament.

I suppose it's a good thing that I'm a Jew, no?

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Haven|1290050673|2770945 said:
Ever since I saw someone dress her Min Pin up as a giant, sparkly red ornament, I've longed to have a baby so I could dress him up as a different giant ornament each year for Christmas pictures. Then, I'd put each picture in a hanging frame and use it as an actual ornament.

you could always dress him up as a candle! Little felt flame hat and all!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Haven|1290050673|2770945 said:

Nah, it'd only be a bad thing if you wanted to hook the kid and hang him/her on the tree.

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
So jealous of those of you with cooperative kids - my only possibility with Daisy is to try and find a live reindeer somewhere and use a motor-drive on the DSLR and hope for the best!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Pan, J is not going to sit still unless I wrangle her. I've decided to do the shoot at my parents' as I'll have help from my mom (John is not the best in photography assisting, he thinks point and shoot means he doesn't have to look through the lense, he just holds up the camera and clicks one time.

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
I am not comfortable posting pictures of baby's face online, but we did a photo shoot at my parents and this is on of the pictures we're going to use on our card. Christmas%20Card%203.jpg

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Oh, that's sweet! I'm glad you got some good ones.

One of my fav pics of JT was when he rolled his naked self under the tree and was playing with ornaments with hands and feet. So flippin cute. We didn't put it in a card, but will definitely show future girlfriends.

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, SS. The card has 3 pictures and looks so cute as a series.

Poor JT!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results