shape
carat
color
clarity

Children's name labels?

Peepa

Shiny_Rock
Thinking of buying some name labels for my baby's things.
Has anyone used Oliver's Label's?
Also, what do you use the labels on?

turtledazzle

Brilliant_Rock
Peepa|1301327114|2881837 said:
Thinking of buying some name labels for my baby's things.
Has anyone used Oliver's Label's?
Also, what do you use the labels on?

I haven't used Oliver's Labels, but remember reading good things about them and Mabel's Labels when I was doing research. I ended up choosing Name Bubbles because they were cheaper also had good reviews. I've been really happy with them -- none of the labels I have used have had any issues, but we do usually hand wash bottles and I haven't used any on his clothing yet.

We put labels on all of his bottles, bottle caps, sippy cups and reusable food containers. The labels I have also can be used on clothing, but I am waiting to label his clothes until he stops outgrowing things so quickly (my DS is 7 months old and wearing mostly 12 mo clothing -- he is a weed!).

Peepa

Shiny_Rock
Thanks turtledazzle!
Name Bubbles has some really cute designs.

Peepa

Shiny_Rock
I ended up buying from Name Bubbles. So far so good...
Received in about 4 days and so far washing objects with the label doesn't effect them.

AllieLuv83

Brilliant_Rock
We got our labels from Inch Bug. I got the silicone sleeves and the photo labels. Love them.

AllieLuv83

Brilliant_Rock
We got our labels from Inch Bug. I got the silicone sleeves and the photo labels. Love them.

turtledazzle

Brilliant_Rock
Peepa|1302884443|2896938 said:
I ended up buying from Name Bubbles. So far so good...
Received in about 4 days and so far washing objects with the label doesn't effect them.

Glad you like your Name Bubbles. I just checked out their site again, and they have a lot more design options than when I ordered a few months ago!

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
TurtleD - thanks for mentioning NameBubbles! I ordered the daycare package and LOVE THEM!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results