shape
carat
color
clarity

BTDT -- Everwhere a Hair Hair & Plumbing Issues

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
for ladies of a certain age to discuss Bigfoot Syndrome and how to cross one's legs whilst standing & sneezing/coughing/laughing etc.

soocool

Ideal_Rock
I feel like such an outsider when it comes to menopause! I do not have the leakage problem. But I wonder if this affects women who delivered babies vaginally more than ones who had c-sections ( I had a c-section). I take in around 64 oz in fluids everyday and the only thing that makes me go alot is any kind of caffeine.

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Braggart!

colorluvr

Brilliant_Rock
Upgradable|1289999741|2769776 said:
Braggart!

LOL - Don't hate me, but I'm with Soocool on this one, and like her, I've only had one child and that was by C-section. Don't get me wrong, when I have had a bad cold or the flu and cough my head off until it's almost chronic (done that a couple of times) I'll use a panty liner just in case, but other wise, no problem with this one (yay team, there's a meno symptom out there I don't have yet). And I drink water by the quart.... I mean a LOT of water, and I can still (usually) go through the night without having to get up.

Can we have our own forum yet?????

colorluvr

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, and a laughing fit can be scary, but I think I was always that way with laughing fits.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
puppmom|1290011918|2769985 said:
I'm 33 and have Bigfoot syndrome already!

Do I dare ask what Bigfoot Syndrome is?
blink.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ohhhh! Is this where I admit that I have long curly hairs behind my knees?
creepaway3.gif

Aoife

Brilliant_Rock
Maisie|1290025864|2770279 said:
Ohhhh! Is this where I admit that I have long curly hairs behind my knees?
creepaway3.gif

If you are still limber enough to see them behind your knees, you're too young to be on this thread! :lol: :lol: :lol: :naughty:

I figure that stuff like this is only a problem for people standing behind me.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thats the problem. I can't see them. But I know they are there... lurking.....

JillyC

Shiny_Rock
Ah, this is very timely for me as just this morning I took the epilator to the black man hair that has recently shown up on my toes and (of all damn places), the top of my instep. I have no idea what's going on the back of my legs!

Disgusting. It's like I'm turning into a hobbit. (and,interestingly, I've also begun to find myself enjoying second breakfast)! :nono:

I think I've got the leg-cross-sneeze-coming-on maneuver down pat. I feel real love for other women my age when I see them do the same!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
JillyC|1290041281|2770702 said:
Ah, this is very timely for me as just this morning I took the epilator to the black man hair that has recently shown up on my toes and (of all damn places), the top of my instep. I have no idea what's going on the back of my legs!

Disgusting. It's like I'm turning into a hobbit. (and,interestingly, I've also begun to find myself enjoying second breakfast)! :nono:

I think I've got the leg-cross-sneeze-coming-on maneuver down pat. I feel real love for other women my age when I see them do the same!

grins.gif

Your post made me laugh out loud!

I'm wondering though, how many of you toot when you sneeze? Now thats embarrassing. :shock:

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Can I be an honorary member of the group, as I suffer from Bigfoot Syndrome and I'm only 30. :((
My laser lady is my BFF.

ksinger

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow. I may lose cred here, or even get my BTDT license revoked, but I have neither Bigfoot, nor Sneeze Syndrome. 8)

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
There is still time Ksinger! Don't feel smug! :lol:

I wonder where it is going Marian... probably to the back of your knees like mine :shock:

ksinger

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Maisie|1290071478|2771108 said:

I wonder where it is going Marian... probably to the back of your knees like mine :shock:

Not smug, just playing the odds. I've never been hirsute and am growing less so, and I didn't have children....so...

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ah well you are probably not going to suffer. If I had not had so many children or didn't give birth naturally I think I would have escaped the leakage problem too.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have weird hairs. Random nipple hairs that grow overnight, and they grow loooong overnight. I'm just a generally hairy person and it drives me nuts. I hate hair. I'll take head hair, eyebrows and eyelashes, the rest can just go. When I was younger, one of my dermatologists asked me if I was anorexic b/c I was so hairy. And when I was pg w/London, mom gave me one of those wand shaver things to use on my face and neck b/c I suddenly was even hairier. Covered in this long downy fur or something. I was fleecy.

And I do occasionally pee. I have a weird bladder. I had some sort of blockage that was fixed, somehow, when I was cathed during my labor w/London before the C-section, so then I quit having to pee every 15 minutes, but Dr was the only one who could cath me. When I had Trapper, the nurse finally was able to do it and she said...my urethra is odd..I think that's what she said. It's like, tilted, bent or something. I was in a car accident years ago and started having problems after that, so the only thing I can think of is that the force of the accident, hitting the seatbelt so hard did something to my insides.

Mostly it takes me forever to pee and I have to wait a bit even when I'm positive I'm done b/c there's invariably a little left, and if I don't wait, when I pull my pants up, that's enough to contract the muscles and make me leak.

soocool

Ideal_Rock
ksinger|1290079432|2771139 said:

Not smug, just playing the odds. I've never been hirsute and am growing less so, and I didn't have children....so...

I used to shave my legs a few times a week and now it is a few times a year (normally in the summer). I don't shave inthe winter. Now my armpit hair has gone bye bye too! At least I have my eyebrows and eyelashes.

BTW, I stopped using my eyelash curler and my eyelashes have grown back full and thick. I never squeezed that hard but will never use one again.

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm rarely jealous of others, but you hairless folks have me turning green over here.

I had little black hairs on my chiny chin chin before my laser lady ZAPPED them. I imagine it will only get worse with time.
My mom says it's the price of having a thick, dark mane on my head. Harumph. I'd rather have thinner hair on my head and none where it doesn't belong. Even my eyebrows are ridiculous--I've been shaping them (and keeping them from growing into one) since middle school!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have blonde cheek beards. I don't try and wax it off though. Don't want it to turn into a full grown man face.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ksinger|1290048262|2770881 said:
Wow. I may lose cred here, or even get my BTDT license revoked, but I have neither Bigfoot, nor Sneeze Syndrome. 8)

You are hereby forthwith and prematurely banned from BTDT until you provide evidence of revolting growths, leaks, sags, wrinkles, creaks, & groans.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Maisie|1290103158|2771451 said:
I have blonde cheek beards. I don't try and wax it off though. Don't want it to turn into a full grown man face.

Since I've started full face waxing, the hair comes in finer & lighter and I'm hoping that it soon will disappear (but from what I've just read, it'll probably migrate to behind my knees -- don't care, if I can't see it, it isn't there.)

risingsun

Ideal_Rock

I'll check there, Maisie. Perhaps the bottom of my feet. I could be a hobbit :shock:

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I remember my great aunt complained that when she got "old", she lost all her body hair. She still had hair on her head though. I don't see that as such a big problem. I have the weird hair behind my knees too Maisie. The thing that bothers me the most is the beard I'm growing on my chin and neck. I wax it myself. I used to have thick luxurious hair. Girls in school were always jealous and asked me how I got such nice hair. Now my hair is thinning (partly from medication I'm on), but it is coming in thick and luxurious and BLACK on my neck. It's probably really only 10 or 12 hairs, but I am so embarrassed by it. It feels coarse, that is the worst part. No moustache at least. Wax strips (Veet or Nair?) are a quick and easy solution at home.

Oh ETA: I'm very sensitive to any hair removers and they don't even work on me because my hair is so coarse. Wax is the only way out.

TooPatient

Ideal_Rock
Premium
;(

I'm only 25 and sitting here nodding in sympathy because I understand exactly what you're talking about.

I HATE sneezing -- sometimes causes a leak (I'm still working at the leg-crossing avoidance technique) and other times causes.. um.. gas :oops:

I've got dark hairs all over my big toes (and now on some others too!) as well as the scattering on neck, face, breasts, etc.

And I'm sure I've got behind the knees too -- I can't usually see there, but managed one day and found (to my absolute horror) a nice thick patch of long hairs :nono:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results