shape
carat
color
clarity

BEST Stainless Steel Cleaner!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Everyone,

I know this is a stupid thing to start a thread on but I was hoping my new found purchase could help others who die trying to clean their SS appliances and try to make them look halfway decent!
3.gif

I found a product that actually works! It''s amazing! Ok here is the backstory:

BF and I were walking through Lowe''s and an associate was cleaning the SS grills with this spray and they looked great! We stopped and asked him what he was using and low and behold, it was a PLEDGE spray! PLEDGE on SS?
33.gif
He said they use it on everything and it''s the best thing to clean SS.

Fast forward, of course I buy it and it does work! The fridge and everything else look perfect! I was so amazed. Just wanted to share the product!

http://www.pledge.com/clean-shine.aspx

Mine says commerical line on the bottle, not sure if it matters. Oh I also use a microfiber cloth to wipe it with.

Hope this helps someone else like me who was going crazy always trying to clean these things!
face23.gif

35.gif

pledgeforss.jpg

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think Ellen and Kaleigh recommended it on some other thread and it does work!!! Glad you found Pledge!
2.gif

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/29/2008 1:08:03 PM
Author: Skippy123
I think Ellen and Kaleigh recommended it on some other thread and it does work!!! Glad you found Pledge!
2.gif
Oh thanks Skippy! I'm bummed I missed that thread.
15.gif

Glad I did run across the guy at Lowes!
9.gif

Burk - Good Luck! Hope you love it as well!!
36.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Someone asked this question on Martha Stewart''s show last week, and do you know what her answer was? Windex! Plain old, streak free, blue Windex. She demo-ed it on the show on a ss fridge full of handprints and stains, and it worked like a charm.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results