shape
carat
color
clarity

Best remedy for stomach problems

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I ate something that didn''t agree with me today and my stomach is now suffering.
7.gif
Are there any tried and true remedies out there?

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like to drink peppermint tea; I find it soothing. I keep citrucel around to help get junk out of your tummy. Also, giner ale helps. Hope you feel better.

Sha

Ideal_Rock
Ginger tea! Hope you feel better..

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Zantac 150. It is wonderful!

sera

Ideal_Rock
Black licorice is supposed to help... helped my uncle''s stomach when he was on chemo (wouldn''t help me cuz I hate black licorice).

Sometimes if my stomach is upset Saltine crackers will help. Or warm 7-up (yuck).

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the suggestions! My stomach really hurts and I''ve tried warm, flat diet sprite (it was the closest thing I have to ginger ale). I love peppermint tea, so I think I''ll go look for some now. Thanks again!

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
well my tummy ALWAYS hurts, and I swear by saltines. They are magic. Hope you feel better!!

BZ

Rough_Rock
I don''t know if this will work for tummy upset, but I know it quiets your stomach when your are vomitting. Warm, flat coke or diet coke. Just stir it around with a spoon to get the carbonation out. Then take small sips.

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
i just picked up a bottle of ginger capsules today. i find them effect for indigestion. hth.

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Ginger''s great! Peppermint tea is good, too. For heartburn I get Prilosec OTC -- works better than anything I''ve ever tried. I used to get heartburn and acid reflux all the time and I did the Prilosec OTC for a week and I am rarely bothered by it anymore, but when I am I go right back to the Prilosec.

I hope you feel better really quickly! Tummy aches are no fun.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Zoe,
hope you are feeling better today, sweetie!
Skip

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh Skippy, I just saw this today! Thanks for checking up on me. Yes, I feel so much better than I did over the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results