shape
carat
color
clarity

Best Petunia Picklebottom bag for a new mom? (gift)

nararabbit

Shiny_Rock
One of my best friends is pregnant with her first after many years of wanting, but having to wait due to school/work/finances. While she hasn't asked for it, I know she's cast an envious eye at a few of the PP bags. She has her other needs covered by other friends with toddlers such as crib, books, etc. I got her a Land of Nod gift card to cover a new crib set in whatever style she wants, but I want to get her a really cute and stylish bag!

So, I was on the PP bag site - so far I like the Boxy Backpack since I saw a mom out with one and she gave it a rave review. But what PP you guys carry? Any tips? I want to stay around $150, under $200 for sure.

charbie

Ideal_Rock
http://www.petunia.com/collections/original/exclusives/japaneseteasashaysatchel/

I have this one, but in a different color (gray/yellow). I have a gray purse that I LOVE, so that's why I picked gray. I bought the boxy backpack first, but then felt sort of guilty for spending that much on my diaper bag. So I returned it and got the satchel, and I'm really glad that I did. I use it both over the shoulder and as a backpack, its roomy but not HUGE, and I can fit most everything we need in it without a problem. I'm not a person who carried around a TON of stuff though. I'm a BFer, so don't usually need bottles (unless going to the babysitter, and I can fit my mini cooler in there. But I do fit a a+a blanket to cover up when BFing, an extra outfit/sleeper, diapers, wipes, coupple toys, plus my keys, wallet, lip gloss.

What a thoughtful gift. She will be sooooo excited, they really are great bags. Let us know what you get! Oh, and I picked mine up at Nordies for $119.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ruelala is having a say today only. just an fyi.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results