shape
carat
color
clarity

Baby Nurseries!

Puppmom

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mara, thanks for coming back with the finished product. I LOVE the nursery. I can''t wait to decorate ours!

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Hi ladies! I have a link I''ve been meaning to share!!!!!

FREE art!!!!!!

http://indiefixx.com/Feed_your_soul/downloads.html

I might have to print out these two:

http://indiefixx.com/Feed_your_soul/downloads/2010/Janaury/mandygerth_FYS.pdf
http://indiefixx.com/Feed_your_soul/downloads/November/racehelaustin_FYS.pdf

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Oohh, thanks Mandy! Some of those are really cute - but them of them kind of creep me out lol.

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
haha, i know!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
our photographer used our nursery in some of her prof shots so i just wanted to post 2 that i loved... !

the frog and the etsy decal...oh and the baby!
5.gif

j nursery bw tree frog.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
and on top of his PBK dresser with the etsy prints behind him. my mom made this blanket ... i love the colors in this shot. you can tell our house is 'crooked' because of the slant of the photo haha.gotta love old houses!

j in nursery small pics.jpg

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mara, I lurk in the mommies threads, and I saw your other pictures. They''re all gorgeous photos, and J. looks so sweet!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
mara, beautiful photos!

CasaBlanca

Shiny_Rock
"OH AND THE....BABY" too cute!

Mara, your creations are always spectacular! From the cuppies, to the etsy art, to the framed art, the quilt, the frog, oh...."AND THE BABY".

36.gif

drk

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, great shots Mara. I''ll have to go check out the mommies thread now to see more. I''m glad that I''m not the only one with a crooked house. The slightly slanting floors and the newly-installed non-parallel-walls corridor in our basement are driving me nuts! Maybe I''ll learn to love it in time.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
thanks ladies, J while sleeping IS super sweet!!

CB... well since it was the nursery thread i wanted to showcase the etsy art, decal, and furniture more than the baby...hahaa.

and maybe it will give people ideas for their own babies photoshoots in their cute nurseries!!! i loved that the photographer wanted to get photos in there, it's a great memory for the future even after his nursery is long gone or we have moved etc.

DRK... at first the slanted house really bothered me, i saw your post in the preggo thread. our kitchen slants down too. but now i am totally used to it and it's only irritating in things like this where the photo makes it noticeable. in 'regular life' it's not bad (unless i put a ball at the top of the slant and it rolls down haha).

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Aw Mara, what sweet photos!

PrettyBlues

Shiny_Rock
Mara, love the new nursery photos with your sweet little man! How adorable. I haven''t booked any newborn photos, but want to, and getting some in the nursery is a great idea.

taovandel

Brilliant_Rock
Not sure if I ever posted these on here....my brain is such a fog lately

View walking into the room. Love the swing----too bad the baby hates it..haha.

walkingintoroom.jpg

taovandel

Brilliant_Rock
Changing table...sorry so blurry.

changingtableevan.jpg

taovandel

Brilliant_Rock
Glider.

chairevan.jpg

taovandel

Brilliant_Rock
Wall Hangings

wallart3.jpg

taovandel

Brilliant_Rock
Close up to other wall art

wallart2.jpg

taovandel

Brilliant_Rock
other wall art...sorry for the reflections...

wallart1.jpg

taovandel

Brilliant_Rock
Evan''s wall.

evanwall.jpg

taovandel

Brilliant_Rock
that''s all...not as super fancy as some...haha.

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
It''s a very pretty nursery taovandel
36.gif
and it seems like such a bright and spacious room

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
i love that wall art tao!! i wish we had a ton more wall space because i saw so many cute wall items for J''s room. but we are space limited.

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
evan has such a nice space! lucky guy!!

we're making slow and steady progress on our babe's room. the biggest accomplishment to date - it's all painted as of last weekend! hurray!!

I'm posting some wall art that we've purchased so far. Some photos of baby animals that are simply the cutest things I have ever seen. A mobile. and some other prints/alphabet cards for the walls.

can't wait to arrange the furniture so we can figure out how to hang them. too bad, we have still have to put all that furniture together. ahh ikea . . .

eta: the photo in the middle is the bedding.

luluwallartll.jpg

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
I had to show you guys this awesome mobile that they made over at Younghouselove.com. So easy, and cheap to make!

mobile-hanging3.jpg

CasaBlanca

Shiny_Rock
Gecko, I spent half an hour at that blog/site! THANKS ALOT!

Way back in the pages they go to Pottery Barn Outlet. In one of the sales floor images you can see their inspiration for the mobile! It is so cool, as it looks very similar to theirs they made.

I did something similar for a birthday party decor. Hung single flowers from fishing line and the flowers just seem to float in air. It went over really well. But this mobile, would have put me over the top. SO perfect for a nursery! Hope you moms get inspired to do it!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
love the collage lulu.

dani that is a great mobile!! i will have to check out that site.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/1/2010 6:44:30 PM
Author: CasaBlanca
Gecko, I spent half an hour at that blog/site! THANKS ALOT!

Way back in the pages they go to Pottery Barn Outlet. In one of the sales floor images you can see their inspiration for the mobile! It is so cool, as it looks very similar to theirs they made.

I did something similar for a birthday party decor. Hung single flowers from fishing line and the flowers just seem to float in air. It went over really well. But this mobile, would have put me over the top. SO perfect for a nursery! Hope you moms get inspired to do it!
LOL! I found them from a post on this board a while back, and got totally sucked in. When I saw that mobile, I knew I had to post it! How fun would it be with feathers or stars for a boy?

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
I love that mobile geckodani - very pretty and delicate.. and a DIY project - neat! :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results