shape
carat
color
clarity

Any of you buy a luxury watch from Costco?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Peepa

Shiny_Rock
In the store they have a few Movados and I''m thinking of purchasing one but a bit unsure since they are expensive. Any experiences buying a high end item from them? Does it come with original box?

am04

Shiny_Rock
I haven't bought one from Costco, but I did buy my Movado on Overstock.com. It came in the original box. I've also bought other high-end items from them (all in original packaging). Doesn't answer your question, but I hope this helps!

ETA- you might want to move this to the shopping forum, I think you'll get more replies there.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/4/2008 9:41:01 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady

Date: 8/4/2008 6:25:45 PM
Author:Peepa
In the store they have a few Movados and I''m thinking of purchasing one but a bit unsure since they are expensive. Any experiences buying a high end item from them? Does it come with original box?
I am pretty certain they come with the original box. I haven''t bought but I know they''re there.
I bought a watch, not Movado, but it comes in the original box. They have a pretty good return policy if it isn''t an electronic; I don''t know if watches fall under electronics though?

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
The electronics 90-day return policy does not apply to jewelry, so feel free to buy it if you want as you can take it back anytime for a full refund. I took back my tiny diamond piece sign because I diamond fell out and I had it for nearly two years and received a full refund.

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/5/2008 2:52:22 AM
Author: miraclesrule
The electronics 90-day return policy does not apply to jewelry, so feel free to buy it if you want as you can take it back anytime for a full refund. I took back my tiny diamond piece sign because I diamond fell out and I had it for nearly two years and received a full refund.
Hey there MiraclesRule!
35.gif

sorry, this is OT
These kinds of refund stories really have me applauding your ''customer-oriented'' approach to sales over there in the US. I can''t imagine getting much past 30 days refund wise in Australia. More strength to you... I guess that''s an another important reason why Aussies are going online and O.S. with their shopping dollar these days.
When will Aussie retailers get with the picture?
33.gif

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
My brother has an omega. Came with the box and all of the usual work. We took it to an omega dealer just to be *sure* and it was. Great price too.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results