shape
carat
color
clarity

Any Crafty People Here?... a new home on the Web

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

verticalhorizon

Brilliant_Rock
Ok, so I''m a little addicted to online forums. It''s hard to find quality ones that aren''t havens for Trolls or just dumps of negativity.

I also rarely like to ''mix'' my forums. I prefer to keep them separate, for some reason. But I know there are some of you out there that love to make stuff so I offer you my new addiction:

Craftster

I just got a sewing machine and started making handbags. This is THE best place for sewist, knitters, paper-crafts, jewelry, silk-screeners, just about everyone.

Try it... you''ll like it.

Libster

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the link! My Aunt makes the most beautiful scarfs and I''m thinking about learing how to crochet them. Please post a pic of your handbags, would love to see them.
35.gif

verticalhorizon

Brilliant_Rock
Crocheting is real easy to learn, pretty hard to master. My issue with crocheting (and knitting, I've tried both) is how long it takes... and the counting. Drives me knuts. I can't do it. That's why I like sewing. Goes faster and I get to use a 'power' tool, of sorts.

I only have pictures of my first projects... but I'm cooking up a few great followups!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results