shape
carat
color
clarity

Yellow Sapphire's - now I'm even more confused!

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
i am looking forward to seeing the GIA report.

_BUQARI_

Shiny_Rock
VapidLapid|1323130007|3074893 said:
i am looking forward to seeing the GIA report.

Yes, me too!
If it's a synthetic I'll never do businesses with them again - but if it's real, then I know the place to go! :D

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
_BUQARI_|1323129288|3074883 said:
Pandora|1323128697|3074873 said:
Ah, Chanthaburi... City of the Precious Gems, the synthetics, the Be treated etc.

Caveat Emptor :wink2:

Of course there's a lot synthetics in Thailand in general, but if you visit Bangkaja - you can find very fine untreated gems as well.
You have to keep in mind that this city "import" gemstones from Mogok, Tanzania and Sri Lanka.
Chantaburi is very close to the borderline of Cambodia - well, if you go to Ma Chaen (borderline to Burma) you can find Unheated Ruby's from Burma as well to a very very low price.
This has been known for centuries and this is also one of the reasons why the Burma Ruby's are so "scarce" these days, because Burma is trying to stop the export/import to Thailand. :loopy:

It's like USA vs. Mexico ......

You can find many 'unheated Burmese rubies' that turn out to be synthetics or lead-filled glass or at best Be-diffused. You will not get a true unheated Burmese stone of quality for a very, very low price. If you are offered one and the price seems too good to be true that is because it is, especially just across the border.

A guy I was talking to at a conference a few weeks ago and who handles a lot of synthetics was telling me that he'd been contacted by a dealer out in Thailand wanting to buy large quantities of synthetic sapphires and ruby - to import to Thailand because they 'couldn't sell them fast enough'.

There are endless myths that the Burmese/Afghans/insert country of choice have such problems selling their stones because of wars, political upheavals etc that the great Westerner can walk in and buy these pretty stones for a pittance because the old guy has to feed his family/buy medicine/has no other market. It's just not true. There are people like Jim Rentfrow who are doing lectures on Army bases in Afghanistan warning people about the risks and how to minimise them because of the amount of fishtank gravel that is being bought.

I have friends over here who deal mostly in Burmese goods and they are working with people out there that they have built relationships with over the years. There are not huge quantities of fine Burmese rubies available for a number of reasons and so demand is high. No-one is going to sell a stone to a quasi-tourist for a pittance when they can take it to a broker and get a fair price and run a lot less risks.

In both Thailand and Sri Lanka you can buy goods from over the world - both are big cutting centres. Thailand is also the big treatment centre. You can get fine untreated gems in any of these places, but you won't get them for free, and you generally need a good contact out there in order to get to see the right people.

I'm looking forward to seeing the GIA report!

IIRC, didn't you have a load of rock from a lake being tested? If so, did you get a reply?

_BUQARI_

Shiny_Rock
Pandora|1323133400|3074940 said:
_BUQARI_|1323129288|3074883 said:
Pandora|1323128697|3074873 said:
Ah, Chanthaburi... City of the Precious Gems, the synthetics, the Be treated etc.

Caveat Emptor :wink2:

Of course there's a lot synthetics in Thailand in general, but if you visit Bangkaja - you can find very fine untreated gems as well.
You have to keep in mind that this city "import" gemstones from Mogok, Tanzania and Sri Lanka.
Chantaburi is very close to the borderline of Cambodia - well, if you go to Ma Chaen (borderline to Burma) you can find Unheated Ruby's from Burma as well to a very very low price.
This has been known for centuries and this is also one of the reasons why the Burma Ruby's are so "scarce" these days, because Burma is trying to stop the export/import to Thailand. :loopy:

It's like USA vs. Mexico ......

You can find many 'unheated Burmese rubies' that turn out to be synthetics or lead-filled glass or at best Be-diffused. You will not get a true unheated Burmese stone of quality for a very, very low price. If you are offered one and the price seems too good to be true that is because it is, especially just across the border.

A guy I was talking to at a conference a few weeks ago and who handles a lot of synthetics was telling me that he'd been contacted by a dealer out in Thailand wanting to buy large quantities of synthetic sapphires and ruby - to import to Thailand because they 'couldn't sell them fast enough'.

There are endless myths that the Burmese/Afghans/insert country of choice have such problems selling their stones because of wars, political upheavals etc that the great Westerner can walk in and buy these pretty stones for a pittance because the old guy has to feed his family/buy medicine/has no other market. It's just not true. There are people like Jim Rentfrow who are doing lectures on Army bases in Afghanistan warning people about the risks and how to minimise them because of the amount of fishtank gravel that is being bought.

I have friends over here who deal mostly in Burmese goods and they are working with people out there that they have built relationships with over the years. There are not huge quantities of fine Burmese rubies available for a number of reasons and so demand is high. No-one is going to sell a stone to a quasi-tourist for a pittance when they can take it to a broker and get a fair price and run a lot less risks.

In both Thailand and Sri Lanka you can buy goods from over the world - both are big cutting centres. Thailand is also the big treatment centre. You can get fine untreated gems in any of these places, but you won't get them for free, and you generally need a good contact out there in order to get to see the right people.

I'm looking forward to seeing the GIA report!

IIRC, didn't you have a load of rock from a lake being tested? If so, did you get a reply?

Yes, I know you find glass-filled etc as well.
But I do know for sure that you get Burmese Ruby's for a low cost - I do not mean CHEAP - but pretty low!
I'n my wallet there's a big difference between paying $7,000.00 for a Ruby in Thailand or buying a Ruby in the U.S for $125,000.00
It's one huge gap in the prices, and in Thailand they cant demand those prices either - cause people wont pay that much in Thailand.

You also have to remember that the Ruby's that is "imported" to Thailand from Burma isn't legally brought to the country.
I do think this also reflect the prices there - and they also got GIA Lab in Thailand which can test the Gemstones for you.
I dont do illegal businesses there myself, but I know that it does excist.

There's also another thing, a Thai that get paid $7,000.00 would be "rich" there.
So if he sells for example 30 Ruby's for that price in his life, he would live like a King for the rest of his life.
Prices are always reflecting the currency of money in their country and I personally think that would never change.

This is the same as if you buy a 1.00 carat unheated Pink diamond in the U.S you'd probably have to pay $100,000.00
And in Thailand at the right Diamond Centers, you could get them for as low as $500.00 only.
I buy lots of diamonds there and always get them GIA certified before I resell them, never ever got a fake.

Why does this happen and how is this even possible?
If you take a Thai that export maybe 1,000,000 diamonds a year and multiply it by 500 you'll get the answer.
The seller also told me personally that he buy his 1.00 carat green diamonds for approx. $200.00 piece himself.
So they earn A LOT doing it this way.
This is also how I'm able to sell diamonds & gemstones myself with AGL or GIA Reports starting at only $0.99 with "No Reserve"!

It's also pretty safe to buy gemstones in general from Thailand if they got any kind of certificates.
Because in Thailand, tricking people in the jewelry industry with any intention leads to jail - this is the same as stealing!
This is stated in the Law/Regulations in Thailand as well.
I personally would NOT recommend anyone to buy diamonds or gemstones ONLINE from Thailand, go there in person!!!

About the black rock.
I haven't shipped it yet - I've shipped my whole gemstone collection and the fees is over $4,000.00 for all Reports.
So I will wait until february or something with the black one. :)

_BUQARI_

Shiny_Rock
I just want to update this topic a little!

The Report will be back in approx. 4-6 weeks I hope/suppose.
GIA Carlsbad is running slow and they're looking for more people to work for them because of this.

Whatsoever, there's a lot going on these days - so I will update and post the Report as fast as it is back and I got the opportunity!
Thank you for understanding.

AN0NYM0US

Shiny_Rock
_BUQARI_|1323134522|3074953 said:
This is the same as if you buy a 1.00 carat unheated Pink diamond in the U.S you'd probably have to pay $100,000.00
And in Thailand at the right Diamond Centers, you could get them for as low as $500.00 only.
I buy lots of diamonds there and always get them GIA certified before I resell them, never ever got a fake.

You must be a very wealthy man then, to profit upwards of $99,000 from a $500 stone!! You would have to be, as you said Americans will pay $100k for a natural pink 1ct with a GIA report...holy geez, you've got GIA reports too! I don't live there but I am sure Americans have access to ebay, right? They DO?! Well that IS good news for you, partner. Cha-Ching!!

This is also how I'm able to sell diamonds & gemstones myself with AGL or GIA Reports starting at only $0.99 with "No Reserve"!

Hmm strange business model to potentially sell $100k stones for a buck, but whatever. I guess on a bad day the auction might only go to 40-50k, still a great profit! I would love to see some finished listings or at the least maybe a GIA report or two of the beautiful pink diamonds.

About the black rock.
I haven't shipped it yet - I've shipped my whole gemstone collection and the fees is over $4,000.00 for all Reports.

Oh, c'mon. Just send it in the Lear, pay double the lab price and get it back in 24 hours.

Anyway I gotta go, the Misses and I have a luncheon scheduled for today with Charlie Sheen, on Mars.

_BUQARI_

Shiny_Rock
AN0NYM0US|1325690247|3094830 said:

You must be a very wealthy man then, to profit upwards of $99,000 from a $500 stone!! You would have to be, as you said Americans will pay $100k for a natural pink 1ct with a GIA report...holy geez, you've got GIA reports too! I don't live there but I am sure Americans have access to ebay, right? They DO?! Well that IS good news for you, partner. Cha-Ching!!

Hmm strange business model to potentially sell $100k stones for a buck, but whatever. I guess on a bad day the auction might only go to 40-50k, still a great profit! I would love to see some finished listings or at the least maybe a GIA report or two of the beautiful pink diamonds.

About the black rock.

Oh, c'mon. Just send it in the Lear, pay double the lab price and get it back in 24 hours.

Anyway I gotta go, the Misses and I have a luncheon scheduled for today with Charlie Sheen, on Mars.

That's the only way earn my money - so I suppose I earn good enough!
For me it doesn't matter what I get paid, I got money anyways - as long as I get a profit, why not sell them cheap?
You have to remember that I also live in one of the world's most expensive country's as well and I still survive.
Just to compare; $1 dollar for us is like $2 in America - so as I always purchase the products in US dollars, I will always get more for my money as well!

I dont know if I'm allowed to link to any listing here as that would be promoting of products?
But if you do a little research, you can easily find us whatsoever.

Are we selling diamonds only at eBay?
The answer is NO - I (my company) do deliver diamonds to Store's in Austria as well (mostly Pink).

No problem, if you just keep a track here when I post the Report for the Yellow Sapphire in this Topic - I will open a new Topic as well, "Pink GIA's" and I'll personally post all Reports as fast as they are back in-stock! No problem at all!

I can also post the receipt for the purchase - so you can easily see what my company pays for a Pink Diamond that's close to 1 carat.

I can tell you for 100% sure - that for example these companies got a HUGE profit as well;
fancydiamonds.net
langerman-diamonds.com

Trust me, they are not paying any more than my company does.

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Buqari - to avoid getting into trouble, as you're in the Trade, you need to identify yourself as such (and of course cannot promote your own gemstones / jewellery etc). You can change your settings to read that you're in the Trade on the profile part of this site.

Hope that helps.

_BUQARI_

Shiny_Rock
LD|1325692885|3094853 said:
Buqari - to avoid getting into trouble, as you're in the Trade, you need to identify yourself as such (and of course cannot promote your own gemstones / jewellery etc). You can change your settings to read that you're in the Trade on the profile part of this site.

Hope that helps.

Thank you for notifying me, I appreciate it!
I must have forgot it when signing up for the account, whatsoever, I just changed the 'Account' to a Trade.

Thanks!

_BUQARI_

Shiny_Rock
AN0NYM0US|1325690247|3094830 said:

About the black rock.

Here's one that we sold in the past:

When it comes to the part of 'clarity';
It's graded as an I3 - but as you can see;
Clouds, internal graining and surface graining are not shown.
And to the eye it looks like SI2-I1.

There's no registered receipt for this diamond.
But if I remember right - the cost were approx. $200.00 US dollars and we sold it for $530.00!
In America it would cost somewhere between $15,000.00 - $30,000.00 depending upon the grader/estimator.

You can verify it at GIA;
Carat Weight: 0.46 carat
Report Number: 1136616057

How do our prices reflect the customer satisfication?
We got ZERO (0) registered complaints.
There has NEVER been a return/refund either.

Sorry, but I'm having lunch with Heidi Klum.

117.mpeg.gif

IMG_0064.JPG

AN0NYM0US

Shiny_Rock
I couldn't find ANY GIA graded diamonds on ebay starting at .99 with no reserve. Zero. I'm not calling you a liar, rather I am hopeful it is the opposite, because I DO buy FCD's with GIA reports and could use a (or couple, stud earrings?) 1ct GIA graded natural pinks that would retail for 100k each.

On a completely unrelated topic you can, as a trade member here, post a link to your business in your signature. And you cannot speak about specific pieces in your inventory in threads/posts.

I'm sorry I can't help with your sapphire question, I only buy FCD's, which is why this thread and your claim has piqued my interests, but it appears that you have received some pretty sound advice.

_BUQARI_

Shiny_Rock
AN0NYM0US|1325695661|3094896 said:
I couldn't find ANY GIA graded diamonds on ebay starting at .99 with no reserve. Zero. I'm not calling you a liar, rather I am hopeful it is the opposite, because I DO buy FCD's with GIA reports and could use a (or couple, stud earrings?) 1ct GIA graded natural pinks that would retail for 100k each.

On a completely unrelated topic you can, as a trade member here, post a link to your business in your signature. And you cannot speak about specific pieces in your inventory in threads/posts.

I'm sorry I can't help with your sapphire question, I only buy FCD's, which is why this thread and your claim has piqued my interests, but it appears that you have received some pretty sound advice.

As stated earlier in Topic, all items are at GIA at this time because our stock is empty.
We have also notfied people that our listings will be back on track February 1st!

I do completely understand that people are skeptic, but I suppose that's because of the FCD demand in the US.
Here in Europe, people dont even buy FCD diamonds, because most people here think that NATURAL colored diamonds doesnæt excist.
Whatsoever, there's no market for FCD diamonds here at all and there's no money to earn on them.
So it's rather better to sell them with a $300-$5000 profit to the US, even if they're worth more.

AN0NYM0US

Shiny_Rock
ummm you really believe that would retail for 30k anywhere? Can you give any examples of any legitimate retailer that has sold a similar stone for 30k? Where do you get these figures from?

Say hi to Heidi for me. :love:

_BUQARI_

Shiny_Rock
AN0NYM0US|1325695661|3094896 said:

Now .. I dont want to spend hours looking around, but can see at for example this store;
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Radiant-Fancy-PINK-GIA-Certified-Loose-Natural-Diamond-/270882148695?pt=Loose_Diamonds&hash=item3f11d59157

This diamond has a clarity of I2 and has "Brownish" undertones as well and are estimated to $68,000.00
The one we sold had "Purlish" undertones = worth even more than the one above!

NYC Jewelry, if I dont remember wrong - they're a registered jewelry store.
Theyir prices are based upon Christie's & Sotheby's auctions (price list).

My company do NOT estimate the value on our own stones, we dont want to trick anyone - so we use independent graders.
But as far is I know, they're also estimating the value's upon those auctions.

Why?
Because at the auctions one can see the demanding price and also see what people are willing to pay.

AN0NYM0US

Shiny_Rock
1. Their estimated retail price of $68,000 means as little as your claim of $30,000. Anyone can put an "estimated" value on anything and without past sales to back up the claim it is worthless and borderline fraudulent IMO. Christies and Sotheby's don't auction I2 or I3 diamonds, that comparison is moot.

2. Asking $9,900 is not the same as getting $9,900. Their stone albeit brownish pink has better clarity and appeals more to me than the pic of yours. No offense, just personal preference. Besides their ASKING price is much lower than your $30,000 retail value claim and I guarantee they will not actualize 75% of that.

Here's a good comparison...one year ago I bought a GIA graded .46ct IF VG VG Fancy Brownish Pink radiant cut diamond from a very trusted vendor based in Israel (they have their own website, but also sell on ebay) the price I paid for this INTERNALLY FLAWLESS stone...$2300USD including shipping. Did I just buy a $30,000 stone for $2300, nope, I bought a $2300 stone for $2300

I really, REALLY hate when "vendors" use these fraudulent (IMO) sales tactics to try and make their less than desirable items seem to be worth more than they are. Your stone was not worth $30,000 it was worth $500, you know how I know? because it sold for $500.

Collectors are on the internet everyday stalking their favorite vendors (and ebay), trust me, I do and I suspect I'm not alone. And if there were ever, EVER a valuable ($30,000) pink diamond about to sell for $500 many many people would be there to cause a bidding war. The fact this did not happen to your listing should indicate something to you.

_BUQARI_

Shiny_Rock
AN0NYM0US|1325699456|3094948 said:
1. Their estimated retail price of $68,000 means as little as your claim of $30,000. Anyone can put an "estimated" value on anything and without past sales to back up the claim it is worthless and borderline fraudulent IMO. Christies and Sotheby's don't auction I2 or I3 diamonds, that comparison is moot.

2. Asking $9,900 is not the same as getting $9,900. Their stone albeit brownish pink has better clarity and appeals more to me than the pic of yours. No offense, just personal preference. Besides their ASKING price is much lower than your $30,000 retail value claim and I guarantee they will not actualize 75% of that.

Here's a good comparison...one year ago I bought a GIA graded .46ct IF VG VG Fancy Brownish Pink radiant cut diamond from a very trusted vendor based in Israel (they have their own website, but also sell on ebay) the price I paid for this INTERNALLY FLAWLESS stone...$2300USD including shipping. Did I just buy a $30,000 stone for $2300, nope, I bought a $2300 stone for $2300

I really, REALLY hate when "vendors" use these fraudulent (IMO) sales tactics to try and make their less than desirable items seem to be worth more than they are. Your stone was not worth $30,000 it was worth $500, you know how I know? because it sold for $500.

Collectors are on the internet everyday stalking their favorite vendors (and ebay), trust me, I do and I suspect I'm not alone. And if there were ever, EVER a valuable ($30,000) pink diamond about to sell for $500 many many people would be there to cause a bidding war. The fact this did not happen to your listing should indicate something to you.

I dont know, but I feel a pinch of "jealousy" or something here.
Everytime I answer a question, you're nothing but attacking it.

Actually, what you believe is up to you, I really dont care.
I got a lot of customers and they are coming back - even registered diamond companies in Beverly Hills are coming back.
So I doubt that they would purchase products from me if they're thinking they were over-paying.

And please think 2 seconds ... so you mean if I buy a diamond for $400.00 (I1 clarity - 1 carat Natural Pink) and I choose to sell it for $1000.00 - that what it's worth only?
Okay ....... then why were I only paying $400.00 myself then and earn $600.00? Why would they choose to sell it for $400.00 then?
That's just the same way as I work, money is money as long as it is a profit to get.

Not in a million years!
You will NEVER get a 1 carat Pink diamond in a jewelry store for example for below $20,000.00 even if it was I3 clarity.
That ain't gonna happen ever!

Take a look at this - they want $7,500.00 - that's not the estimated retail value;
http://www.langerman-diamonds.com/shop/diamond/2946/Pink-diamond-Round-042-ct-polished_Diamond

Langerman are a worldwide recognized diamond store, so if you're complaining about their prices as well I suppose you dont know what you should about diamonds whatsoever.

As I said, somewhere between $15,000.00 - $30,000.00
I never said anyone would pay that price - but that's the estimated retail value.
And if I can earn $7,000.00 in profit, when I paid only $200.00 myself - why shouldn't I?

Even if I earn as little as $500.00 in profit for each and every diamond - dont you see how much profit that is in 1 year?
Let say I'm selling 10 diamonds a month and get $500.00 for each diamond in profit.
That would add up to a total of $60,000.00 a year.

I never intended to hit the industry to get rich either.
But why not offer people cheap diamonds when it's possible?
I think everyone deserve what they want - not only the richest of rich.

AN0NYM0US

Shiny_Rock
I am attacking your responses, but not out of jealousy, it is out of sheer annoyance and conscience. I am a consumer. I have never sold a diamond in my life, but I have bought a few.

My annoyance comes from your baseless and stubborn claim of extraordinary value. That langerman stone's ASKING price is $7500 not $30,000. $7500 for a Fancy INTENSE purple pink ARGYLE stone. If you don't see how that's not comparable to your stone then you my friend are in the wrong business.

My conscience (maybe you can buy one at .99 no reserve) comes in when I, as a member of this forum, see a vendor using IMO less than honest sales tactics by claiming their hundred dollar stones are worth ten's of thousands. You have not shown that they are and I stand by my argument.

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pink diamonds with that clarity are VERY easy to find and are NOT expensive. I have bought loads like that in the past to use as accents. Anything under about .85ct can be inexpensive (hundreds not thousands of dollars). I'm afraid that it's nowhere near comparable to the Ebay diamond listing you've quoted. That diamond has great clarity and a more even colour (despite the brown). Having said that, I doubt whether it will sell at the price it's listed for anyway!

The one posted above with the GIA report I could probably buy for around $600. I don't think anybody in their right mind would pay more! This forum is full of savvy buyers and bandying figures around for this diamond in the thousands I'm afraid will get knocked back because it's unrealistic. If you sell for thousands then well done you and poor buyer!

I don't mean to be a doomsayer but it's important to get a perspective here. It's light pink (with some areas of virtually no pink), the clarity is dreadful (definitely NOT SI as you say and much more I2/I3) and the cut is "off". So all in all, if somebody is looking for a cheap inexpensive diamond then it's great but as a centre stone? No!

_BUQARI_

Shiny_Rock
LD|1325703633|3095021 said:
Pink diamonds with that clarity are VERY easy to find and are NOT expensive. I have bought loads like that in the past to use as accents. Anything under about .85ct can be inexpensive (hundreds not thousands of dollars).

The one posted above with the GIA report I could probably buy for around $600. I don't think anybody in their right mind would pay more! This forum is full of savvy buyers and bandying figures around for this diamond in the thousands I'm afraid will get knocked back because it's unrealistic. If you sell for thousands then well done you and poor buyer!

I don't mean to be a doomsayer but it's important to get a perspective here. It's light pink (with some areas of virtually no pink), the clarity is dreadful (definitely NOT SI as you say and much more I2/I3) and the cut is "off". So all in all, if somebody is looking for a cheap inexpensive diamond then it's great but as a centre stone? No!

I know what you mean, no problem there.
But the estimated retail value is somewhere around $15,000.00 +++
I never said a person would pay that price!

And also, as I said - I sold it for only $530.00
And as the other person can not realize is that I buy 1 carats for as low as $400.00.
I want someone to tell me then, where the heck can a person in the US purchase 1 carat Pink diamond with I1-clarity for under $20,000.00?

I want to see a link to a reputable seller or store then, because that's not possible in my mind.
I want a link to a 1 carat diamond with I1 clarity below $20,000.00 - then we'll see if anyone can find one, I doubt it!

_BUQARI_

Shiny_Rock
AN0NYM0US|1325703343|3095016 said:
I am attacking your responses, but not out of jealousy, it is out of sheer annoyance and conscience. I am a consumer. I have never sold a diamond in my life, but I have bought a few.

My annoyance comes from your baseless and stubborn claim of extraordinary value. That langerman stone's ASKING price is $7500 not $30,000. $7500 for a Fancy INTENSE purple pink ARGYLE stone. If you don't see how that's not comparable to your stone then you my friend are in the wrong business.

My conscience (maybe you can buy one at .99 no reserve) comes in when I, as a member of this forum, see a vendor using IMO less than honest sales tactics by claiming their hundred dollar stones are worth ten's of thousands. You have not shown that they are and I stand by my argument.

Whatsoever, if you're annoyed about other people's topic's, then this site is not for you.
The "User Agreements" says something about that problem.

And also, if you were only "annoyed" and not jealous - why the heck write in the first place just to discuss and argue.

And I see no reason for you to argue on answers I've given to others regarding their questions.
There's no point at all - and if the person who asked got a problem with my answer, then I suppose they'd ask themself.

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
_BUQARI_|1325704014|3095028 said:
LD|1325703633|3095021 said:
Pink diamonds with that clarity are VERY easy to find and are NOT expensive. I have bought loads like that in the past to use as accents. Anything under about .85ct can be inexpensive (hundreds not thousands of dollars).

I know what you mean, no problem there.
But the estimated retail value is somewhere around $15,000.00 +++
I never said a person would pay that price!

And also, as I said - I sold it for only $530.00
And as the other person can not realize is that I buy 1 carats for as low as $400.00.
I want someone to tell me then, where the heck can a person in the US purchase 1 carat Pink diamond with I1-clarity for under $20,000.00?

I want to see a link to a reputable seller or store then, because that's not possible in my mind.
I want a link to a 1 carat diamond with I1 clarity below $20,000.00 - then we'll see if anyone can find one, I doubt it
!

You are not comparing apples with apples.

For example, a vivid pink will sell for more than a faint pink
A vivid 1ct pink will sell for expotentially more than a faint pink
A faint 1ct pink with excellent clarity and cut may well sell for more than a .50 vivid pink with awful clarity and cut!

When buying FCDs there are too many variables.

What I can tell you is that I would never pay $20,000 for a 1ct faint pink with I1 clarity BUT if it were a vivid 1ct pink with no modifiers, great cut and an eye clean I1 then it's possible to pay $20,000.

The diamond you've sold in the past is nowhere near that category (sorry I don't mean to be rude). If the 1ct vivid pink is a Rolls Royce then I'm afraid yours is a 20 year old Mini with lots of rust.

I really hope you don't take offence - it's not meant in the least.

Off to have dinner with George Clooney :D :love:

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just want to show you a few of mine. The first one is a .46ct princess cut natural pink with great clarity (apologies because it's a bit dirty with finger prints in this photo). I paid $650 for it.

The pinks in the group shot and very similar to the one you sold above - each of these were bought for very very very very little.

Diamond Pink 0.47ct.JPG

Diamonds pink loose 2.JPG

Diamonds yellow, pink and white for bracelet.JPG

briolette

Shiny_Rock
"Pushparaga" is just a moniker given to the saturated yellow variety of sapphire. Much like how a dark blue topaz is often referred to as a "Swiss" topaz or peachy orange to a Padparascha sapphire.That terms isn't used that often. Here's one reference: http://www.jyotishgems.co.uk/yellow.shtml

Are the orange spots inclusions or color zones? I ask because it's not unusual to find parti-colored sapphires (multi colored) at a great prices in Thailand.

_BUQARI_

Shiny_Rock
LD|1325704979|3095040 said:
Just want to show you a few of mine. The first one is a .46ct princess cut natural pink with great clarity (apologies because it's a bit dirty with finger prints in this photo). I paid $650 for it.

The pinks in the group shot and very similar to the one you sold above - each of these were bought for very very very very little.

Yes, no problem, I've been talking a lot with you - so I take no offence at all.
I know what you mean, but the one sold in the past and the one at Langerman has samme color and clarity - so apples to apples!
And they are chargining $7,500.00 for the diamond - that's my point here.

I dont compare I3 to VVS1 or Pink to Purple, I compare Purplish Pink to Puplish Pink and I3 to I3 and carat to carat!

Yes, thanks for the pictures!
The one sold in the past is not near the clarity of those ....
If you cross the clarity between picture NR 1 (princess) with the Pink cut-cornered square in the middle on the last picture, the clarity is somewhere inbetween.

_BUQARI_

Shiny_Rock
briolette|1325705298|3095045 said:
"Pushparaga" is just a moniker given to the saturated yellow variety of sapphire. Here's one reference: http://www.jyotishgems.co.uk/yellow.shtml

Much like how a dark blue topas is often referred to as a "Swiss" topaz or peachy orange to a Padparascha sapphire.

Are the orange spots inclusions or color zones? I ask because it's not unusual to find parti-colored sapphires (multi colored) at a great prices in Thailand.

Thank you very much for your reply!
It's canary yellow with orange spot inclusions - they're much harder in color and are easy to spot with the eyes.
The orange breaks a lot from the yellow - so I would not call it color zones :)

AN0NYM0US

Shiny_Rock
_BUQARI_|1325704327|3095031 said:

Whatsoever, if you're annoyed about other people's topic's, then this site is not for you.

And also, if you were only "annoyed" and not jealous - why the heck write in the first place just to discuss and argue.

And I see no reason for you to argue on answers I've given to others regarding their questions.
There's no point at all - and if the person who asked got a problem with my answer, then I suppose they'd ask themself.

Look under the Pricescope name in the header, what does it say? Did you really think that you could come to this forum with your baseless claims and unscrupulous sales tactics and have no one say anything? You are part of the reason Pricescope exist, to warn and educate consumers about vendors and their unethical practices. Hopefully someone (including yourself) can learn something from this thread.

I've said all I can say and really if you don't understand there is no point in repeating it. Best of luck with your sapphire.

_BUQARI_

Shiny_Rock
AN0NYM0US|1325706192|3095063 said:
_BUQARI_|1325704327|3095031 said:

Look under the Pricescope name in the header, what does it say? Did you really think that you could come to this forum with your baseless claims and unscrupulous sales tactics and have no one say anything? You are part of the reason Pricescope exist, to warn and educate consumers about vendors and their unethical practices. Hopefully someone (including yourself) can learn something from this thread.

If you know sooo much, why are you a "Rough Rock" then when signing up for approx. 1 year ago?
Good question I suppose.

Now ... I'm not promoting any names or products as they are already sold.
Neither do I promote my company or its name in any way possible.

I'm not going to discuss this any further with you, I got nicer people to answer and better things to do.
Have a nice day!

AN0NYM0US

Shiny_Rock
"All items that are going to be listed has either an AGL Report or an GIA Report!"
"0.42 carat - Reddish Purplish Pink - Round Brilliant"

Can't wait to see this one.

se deg febuary første

_BUQARI_

Shiny_Rock
AN0NYM0US|1325708276|3095090 said:
"All items that are going to be listed has either an AGL Report or an GIA Report!"
"0.42 carat - Reddish Purplish Pink - Round Brilliant"

Can't wait to see this one.

se deg febuary første

We'll also get answer from our sponcor's within approx. 14 days.
If they want to support us with more money - there will aslo be a 0.70 carat VS2 NATURAL Red diamond in stock.

_BUQARI_

Shiny_Rock
You guys were probably right regarding the Sapphire ..

At the picture is the results from GIA (Report not yet received).
Treatment stated as "TE" = indications of heating = heating WITHOUT any residue.

Now well .... TE = indications of heating = which kind of indications? = too flawless or treated?
Is TE actually just a term to describe a flawless Sapphire or is it heated and how do they know when there's no residue?

Someone please explain the "TE" term.
I find it weird that it has been treated without any residue - how do they know for 100% sure that it has been treated then?

And also; is it actually possible for a Sapphire to be heated when it has color-zoning as well??????
I have always thought that gemstones with color-zoning would be untreated because the heating would make the colors melt together???

GIA Report.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results