shape
carat
color
clarity

Whats are some of the top Colored Stone Vendors?

Patrick704

Rough_Rock
Hi All,

I need some help, I am in search of a radiant fancy yellow intense diamond and would like to know some of the better venders to use. I've been working with someone from GOG but would like to keep my options open. I am look for a radiant diamond that is cut well and is full of color(no light spots) any help will be greatly appreciated.

endless_summer

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
For what you're looking for, I would check out Diamond's by Lauren. Even if something like what you're looking for has been sold, you could always inquire to see if they can find something for you. Folks seem to have had good experiences with them, and they do have a beautiful inventory.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
There is a sticky for this:
[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/can-we-start-a-new-thread-with-respected-cs-vendors.169561/page-5']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/can-we-start-a-new-thread-with-respected-cs-vendors.169561/page-5[/URL]

Short listed for you:
David of Diamonds by Lauren - www.diamondsbylauren.com (mainly fancy coloured diamonds but also coloured gemstones)
Leibish - www.fancydiamonds.net (specializes in fancy colour diamonds)
Reddiam - www.reddiam.com (specializes in fancy colored diamonds)

LoversKites

Brilliant_Rock
Leibish.com is another good coloured diamonds vendor.

Edit - Chrono beat me to it :cheeky:

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Patrick: you might also want to go check in over at another PS forum called Diamond Hangout. They'll have good info as well for you.

Patrick704

Rough_Rock
Chrono|1395406398|3638671 said:

Thanks, I checked Reddiams website out, they have good quality diamonds from low prices are they a wholesaler? Have you ordered anything from they? I see they are based out of Israel.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
You should contact the people at Joe Escobar. The last time I was there, they had a whole case full of yellow diamonds. Their website is more of a showcase of the type of items they carry, not really a "for sale" kind of thing, but it'd be worth checking with them to see what they have.

They are out of the Bay Area.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results